Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! (58899 Views)

The Reformed "SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK" Platform For Matchmaking Singles! / I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
Keep contacting us.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2018
Happy Easter
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Christianwalas(m): 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
Kelvin
Portharcourt

Serious date pls
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
Keep the contacts coming
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 7:38am On Apr 02, 2018
Happy Easter Monday
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Christianwalas(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
I'm a guy, I base and work in portharcourt. I need a matured, honest and responsible girl for a serious relationship.

Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
Christianwalas:
I'm a guy, I base and work in portharcourt. I need a matured, honest and responsible girl for a serious relationship.

You can as well contact the numbers dropped at the beginning of the thread
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 9:58am On Apr 04, 2018
Aygem:
SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK IS THE PLATFORM, LOVE IS THE WORD!
Paul thought the platform was like the others around, and he joined in a casual manner. For some reason he felt there were too many beautiful ladies who looked too fine to be single, and hastily jumped to conclusions and left. He was inquired after by a lady who wanted to know the reason he left, to which he replied that he wasn’t sure he could fit the bill of the ladies he saw there. One thing led to another, and before both of them fell for each other and they are married today, the rest being love history.
In his words,’I never believed I could find love on this platform. It was all a huge joke to me, but today it is the link to my marital success.’
Read more on
http://deedeesblog.com/nigerian-ladies-looking-husband-sfw-best-place/

There is a commitment on our part in SFW, to make more weddings happen.

Are you single, ready, capable for the institution called marriage?
Were you widowed and need to find love again?
If yes to the aforementioned questions, do not waste a minute, Join SFW, the nation's most structured and sophisticated matchmaking platform!
With seasoned and experienced matchmakers, we are on the go to attend to your matching needs.
You may contact Admin to be added on telegram and whatsapp.
+2347035965961
Email: singlesforwedlockgem@gmail.com
Like us on our Facebook Page: Singles For Wedlock
Follow us on Instagram: www.Instagram.com/singles_for_wedlock
For telegram search for https:///AyoolaGemFash and chat us up to be added
MINIMUM AGE FOR ADMITTANCE FOR FEMALES IS 25.ALL MEN SHOULD BE A 30 AND ABOVE

What are you waiting for?
Contact the number dropped here to register on SFW service.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 7:29am On Apr 05, 2018
Keep the contacts coming in
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Blonchilli(m): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
Aygem:
Keep the contacts coming in
Ogbeni must I be 30 before I marry as a man? angry
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
Blonchilli:

Ogbeni must I be 30 before I marry as a man? angry

No,you can marry at any age starting from the customary approved age.

But we are limiting our own help niche to 30 and above, that is our own discretion and part of our terms which remains our right.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 7:16am On Apr 06, 2018
Good morning
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
Keep the numbers coming in
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2018
Good morning and happy Sunday
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by adurizz: 11:05am On Apr 08, 2018
25 yrs old civil engineer looking for a pretty lady below 24 for a serious relationship, add up (BBm pin- Aduriz) if interested
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2018
Good morning. it's Monday again
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Temzygold(f): 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
Name is Temmy......... Lives in Lagos.... A Student....looking for a humm :Pmm tongue kiss
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2018
Temzygold:
Name is Temmy......... Lives in Lagos.... A Student....looking for a humm :Pmm tongue kiss

Contact the number dropped at the beginning of the thread
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 8:12am On Apr 13, 2018
Thank God its Friday!
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by kevindd: 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hi there, guys! Do you like using some dating services, by the way? For example, I like sugar baby dating websites like Secret Benefits a lot and I often date the girls from there. What do you think about such a type of relationships?
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 11:13am On Apr 15, 2018
So today is Sunday
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 9:48am On Apr 16, 2018
With our two plan cadres, we are here to meet your peculiar matchmakikg needs
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
Love comes in unexpected places.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Love is the word!
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2018
It's weekend time!
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by hurricanekatrina(f): 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
owerri
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 9:26am On Apr 24, 2018
This Tuesday, take away bitterness from your mind and see miracle happening.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
akikanju:
With our two plan cadres, we are here to meet your peculiar matchmakikg needs
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
I am a registered dietitian working in a hospital in owerri, Imo state. I am also an enterpreneur with 3 private businesses. I need a Godfearing tall lady for marriage. Meet me on whatsapp with 08064378280

Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 10:33am On Apr 26, 2018
lovemydaddyland:
I am a registered dietitian working in a hospital in owerri, Imo state. I am also an enterpreneur with 3 private businesses. I need a Godfearing tall lady for marriage. Meet me on whatsapp with 08064378280

Why not join the platform to be open to meet options to choose from?
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by FashTheGem: 7:57am On Apr 27, 2018
What do you wanna win?
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 9:09am On Apr 28, 2018
It is another weekend

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (48) (Reply)

Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! / 13 Ways To Avoid Boring Chat On 2go,whatsapp, And Bbm / Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.