Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,664 members, 7,844,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Tinubu Refutes Claim Of His Probe By The Efcc. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Refutes Claim Of His Probe By The Efcc. (348 Views)

Reps Gather 113 Signatures For Dogara, Jibrin Probe By EFCC / GFATM Suspends Activities In Nigeria, Demands Probe By Buhari. / Tompolo's People Support His Probe By EFCC - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Refutes Claim Of His Probe By The Efcc. by Theinformant1: 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
Chief Ahmed Tinubu recently gave a swift reaction to the false news been spread about his person on social media. The story claims that Mr. Bola Tinubu has been seen frequenting the presidential villa to stop the EFCC from the ongoing probe of his Dasuki gift. It would be remembered that the chief collected 9 billion from Dasuki through vintage nig ltd his media company.

According to Chief Tinubu “the money I collected is legally due to me and I owe no explanation or apology to anyone. I haven’t frequented anywhere to ask for a plea from anyone. This is a government I helped put in place and I seriously doubt my own dog will turn around and bite me”

He blamed the rest on rumors and begged the public not to believe in the evil spreaders of lies attempting to destroy the government’s anti graft campaign efforts which is the only route to complete change in the country.
Re: Tinubu Refutes Claim Of His Probe By The Efcc. by nzeobi(m): 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
What is special or bad if he is invited and what does dog turning around to bite it's owner mean.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Refutes Claim Of His Probe By The Efcc. by BeardedMeat(m): 1:10am On Jan 25, 2016
nzeobi:
What is special or bad if he is invited and what does dog turning around to bite it's owner mean.
I will answer your second question; Tinubu is Buhari's Godfather. Tinubu has gone down in history as the man whose godson is older than him.

(1) (Reply)

WTH! Lagosians Scoop Fuel From A Damaged Pipeline / Wives Of Nigerian Fallen Heroes Can’t Access Their Late Husband’s Account... / Chibok Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.