Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Who The Cap Fits Let Him Wear It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who The Cap Fits Let Him Wear It (650 Views)

See Hw Reno Omokri Mock Amaechi When He Saw Him Wear Louisvuitton & Gucci Jacket / Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave / Stop Attacking Buhari Over Appointments, Let Him Do His Job – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who The Cap Fits Let Him Wear It by Amazinglady: 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] regarding the issue of Abia state governorship election crises that has now been taken to the supreme level...I think the supreme court should back up the judgement of the appeal court.am not against or with anyone but i think we need to give justice to who deserves It...Dr Alex otti is the peoples choice.see politics beyond tribe what matters is the ideology and the interest of the people......What do u think friends..
Re: Who The Cap Fits Let Him Wear It by shakol91(m): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
The best thing I'm expecting the supreme court to do is to call for re-run election in some LGAs,and if it's done that way,the major LGAs that will be affected are Ngwa LGAs (okezie hood). And with that verdict,Okezie will have upper hand in winning the election.. Because he has some on-going projects to campaign with tongue This your Love for APGA is too strong oO cheesy
Re: Who The Cap Fits Let Him Wear It by Amazinglady: 8:07am On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=shakol91 post=42295734]The best thing I'm expecting the supreme court to do is to call for re-run election in some LGAs,and if it's done that way,the major LGAs that will be affected are Ngwa LGAs (okezie hood). And with that verdict,Okezie will have upper hand in winning the election.. Because he has some on-going projects to campaign with tongue This your Love for APGA is too strong OK cheesy[/quote/) is not about my love for APGA is about justice.this a Democracy my dear and the will of the majority should prevail..to re-run election in Abia state again will simply be against the electoral act..
Re: Who The Cap Fits Let Him Wear It by shakol91(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
Re: Who The Cap Fits Let Him Wear It by shakol91(m): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=Amazinglady post=42301001][/quote]:p says who? Dear,re-run is the best option. Let's wait and watch in 3D
Re: Who The Cap Fits Let Him Wear It by Amazinglady: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
shakol91:
:p says who? Dear,re-run is the best option. Let's wait and watch in 3D
am waiting and we shall see
Re: Who The Cap Fits Let Him Wear It by shakol91(m): 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
Amazinglady:
am waiting and we shall see
tongue Alright Dear, time will tell

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Dead Boko Haram Members Who Attempted To Attack Borno Community / $10 Billion Raised In 24 Hours. Do The Same For africa. / Check Out This Funny Pics About Zero Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.