Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

How To Be Saved From Eternal Damnation Instructions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Be Saved From Eternal Damnation Instructions (1971 Views)

Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG / Eternal Damnation / How save your soul from eternal torment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Saved From Eternal Damnation Instructions by marcopollo(m): 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
➜ How To Be Saved From Eternal
Damnation Instructions
The Apostle Paul declared the
"Gospel of Christ" message will save everyone who will believe-[trusts-in] it. (See Rom.1.16)
- The Gospel of Christ -
1. Moreover, brethren, I declare
unto you *the gospel* which I
preached unto you, which also ye
have received, and wherein ye
stand;
2. By which also *ye are save, if ye
take hold of what I preached unto
you, unless ye have believed in
vain.
3. For I delivered unto you first of
all that which I also received, how
that *Christ died for our sins*
according to the scriptures;
4. And that *he was buried*, and
that *he rose again* the third day
according to the scriptures. - (See
1Cor.15.1-4)
So to be saved you *must* place
your *faith* in the Gospel of Christ, which is, faith that Christ died on the cross to pay your sin debt in full and rose from the dead to give you eternal life.
Do you believe the gospel message for your salvation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be Saved From Eternal Damnation Instructions by Greatzeus(m): 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
Thanks Op,God made it so simple,why do church leaders complicate the simple message of repentance and faith in Jesus.Now we have been denominationized,its like every church follows different Bible,God have mercy cry

1 Like

Re: How To Be Saved From Eternal Damnation Instructions by marcopollo(m): 9:47am On Jan 25, 2016
God has made the gospel of Christ: the belief in the death, burial and the resurrection of Christ for salvation (1 Cor 15:1-4) so simple that you only need somebody to confuse you. Please you may copy and paste on facebook or any social media as you like. More is coming, so stay tuned. Spread the gospel.
Re: How To Be Saved From Eternal Damnation Instructions by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hello to all.

It is incorrect in my sensing to assert that Christ died on the cross to pay our debt, and carry our sins. It contradicts Justice and Love to allow someone to carry the sin of another.

Even on earth, would a Professor be considered good, if he allowed the friend of a weak Student to take the exam for him? Who will consider such decision of the teacher as consistent with true love, talk less of Justice?

Jesus did not come on earth to die. It is true Jesus died, but that was a criminal act of murder and against the will of God. He came to show us the way for salvation through his words and deeds. Everyone must redeem his ways by learning to recognize and submit to the laws of God. Above all, Love of God and Loving every other creature as or more than ourselves is the key to spiritual ascent and salvation.

Cheerful greetings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Saved From Eternal Damnation Instructions by bigfrancis21: 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
LoJ:
Hello to all.

It is incorrect in my sensing to assert that Christ died on the cross to pay our debt, and carry our sins. It contradicts Justice and Love to allow someone to carry the sin of another.

Even on earth, would a Professor be considered good, if he allowed the friend of a weak Student to take the exam for him? Who will consider such decision of the teacher as consistent with true love, talk less of Justice?

Jesus did not come on earth to die. It is true Jesus died, but that was a criminal act of murder and against the will of God. He came to show us the way for salvation through his words and deeds. Everyone must redeem his ways by learning to recognize and submit to the laws of God. Above all, Love of God and Loving every other creature as or more than ourselves is the key to spiritual ascent and salvation.

Cheerful greetings.

Correct.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Saved From Eternal Damnation Instructions by marcopollo(m): 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
LoJ:
Hello to all.

It is incorrect in my sensing to assert that Christ died on the cross to pay our debt, and carry our sins. It contradicts Justice and Love to allow someone to carry the sin of another...
Thank you Loj, it's good you said that "..it is incorrect in your sensing..." Of course, we don't walk by our senses but by faith in what God has said concerning his son, Jesus Christ. We didn't make this up on our own but we only tell about what God is doing today through his only begotten Son. God has already spoken about the Messiah long time ago and was fulfilled in Jesus.
Isaiah 53:5,8,10-11 say,
5 But he was wounded for OUR transgression, he was bruised for OUR iniquities: the chastisement of OUR peace was upon him; and with his stripes WE are healed.
8 ...for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin...
11 He shall see the travail of his soul, and he shall be satisfied...
Now that's God's report about his Son. Do you believe?
1 John 5:9-12 say,..
9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he has testified.
10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
12 He that hath the son hath life: and he that hath not the Son hath not life.
So how do we access this life today? The answer is in the gospel of Christ: 1 Cor 15:1-4... The belief in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ for Our salvation.
Please accept this free gift of salvation today for God has made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. (2 Cor 5:21). This God's own divine exchange. He chose to save people like that today and not by our own way. This is God's way.
Again, For Christ also once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God...(1 Peter 3:18). This is God's own divine justice of the Federal Court of Heaven.
Please believe this in your heart today for your own salvation. You have nothing to lose but everything to gain. Thank you and God bless you.
Re: How To Be Saved From Eternal Damnation Instructions by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
marcopollo:

Hello marcopollo. Thank you for the verses you shared. I am aware of those verses. But it is not enough to quote the verses of any religious book to be right on an issue.

My point is simply this: it contradicts the justice and love of God that Jesus would bear the sin of humans. Even on earth no Judge would accept to incarcerate someone on behalf of another. Yet we expect God to do so. God can't sin, neither can he bear anyone's sins. Whatever we sow, that shall we reap in multiples. He that sins, shall reap a thousandfold fruits of the nature of his sin.

Besides, if Jesus came on earth to die for our sins, then Judas and all who contributed to his death should not be blamed. They should rather be awarded medals of honor and rewarded, for they contributed to the realization of God's plan. Why then blame them?

Finally, why would God require murder and blood to forgive his creatures? God demands that no one should murder. Yet according to you God expected people to kill his son, so as to forgive humanity. What sense does it make? God is not a heartless witch or wizard to kill precious animals/humans and shed blood in order to grant forgiveness. Would you ask your child to kill before you forgive him? Forgiveness lies in repentance not in shedding blood.

Jesus came on earth to show men the way to spiritual ascent. It is in loving God and loving the whole creation as or more than ourselves. He that loves others will not consciously do anything that may harm them. In doing so, the soul redeems his negative karma, is freed from the negative threads of fate, and begin his spiritual ascent. In the course of this, he undergoes billions of spiritual experiences and awakening, that will ultimately lead him in due time, to the forecourt of God.

Thank you for your time taking. Cheers.
Re: How To Be Saved From Eternal Damnation Instructions by marcopollo(m): 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dear Loj, like I said before, God Himself decided to chose the way He will save man today by believing he gave up His own Son Jesus to die on our behalf, he was buried and God raised him up the third day for our justification before His sight.
You see, if someone is willing to pay for your debt - any debt, and you refuse the payment, you are only left with the choice of paying that debt yourself.
Sin is that debt and the wages of sin is death - eternal death. Would you rather prefer you pay this debt by yourself? Or you would let somebody that's capable to pay for you? Can you pay for the debt of your sins by yourself? What would you do and not do to pay these huge debt? No man can ever pay this debt himself. If it were possible for any man to pay then the death of Jesus to die for the sins of the world is for nothing. But this is exactly what Jesus came to do for all men: to die for the sins of all men and God raised him up the third as a proof that all who believes in him will also be raised back to life on the resurrection day.
Like I said you have nothing to lose by believing only in his death, burial and resurrection to be saved but you have all to gain - life from the dead on that day.
We all could reason out how God should have done it one way or the other, you know to make look logical and very sensible. That's how come we have different denominations today. But God's way is the only way. There's no other way. Jesus as a gift from God is the way....
Salvation is a very free gift today. Why should one work for something that's free when God Himself has given us eternal life through Jesus Christ......But the GIFT of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord (Rom 6:23b). Receive it. It's free. God bless you!
Re: How To Be Saved From Eternal Damnation Instructions by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
marcopollo:
Dear Loj, like I said before, God Himself decided to chose the way He will save man today by believing he gave up His own Son Jesus to die on our behalf, he was buried and God raised him up the third day for our justification before His sight.
Hello marcopollo.

I dispute that and I have already uttered my reasons in my previous posts.

marcopollo:
You see, if someone is willing to pay for your debt - any debt, and you refuse the payment, you are only left with the choice of paying that debt yourself.
If your friend is regularly into huge debts and is never able to pay them. Do you keep on paying his debt or do you teach him how to manage his finances? Jesus did not pay for our sins. He did something greater: He taught us how to find freedom from the shackles of sin and engage in spiritual ascent.

Again, I have already made my point and exposed my arguments. If you want, I can further elaborate on why it is wrong to claim that God had his son killed in order to save us. If not, you can expose your arguments on:

- Why would God need Blood to forgive sins
- Why should Judas be blamed instead of rewarded, since he contributed most significantly to the fulfillment of the salvation plan of God
- How it is consistent with a Just and loving God to blink his eyes to sins of men, and allow an innocent one to carry them
- How a Holy God may carry sin even for one minute
- How a God that forbids Murder, will use the very Murder to save the World.
-etc.

Once again, thank you for your precious time. Cheers.
Re: How To Be Saved From Eternal Damnation Instructions by marcopollo(m): 12:34am On Jan 26, 2016
Dear Loj, the Gospel of Christ by which we are saved under the dispensation of grace today is to believe that Jesus died for your sins, he was buried and God raised him up from the dead (1 Cor 15:1-4). This is the only power of God I know that saves people 100% of the time today (Rom 1:16). Amen.
Re: How To Be Saved From Eternal Damnation Instructions by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 26, 2016
Hello Marcopollo.

I respect your beliefs as you are entitled to them. I however disagree with those for reasons I have repeatedly indicated, which reasons you have not addressed. I do not seek to convince you to change your beliefs, as it is your human right to have them. Nonetheless if you want those beliefs to be accepted as universal Truths, then they must be challenged and you must be prepared to address the challenges.

Once again, you are free to believe whatever you are genuinely convinced about.

It was my pleasure exchanging with you.

Greetings.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Saved From Eternal Damnation Instructions by marcopollo(m): 8:32am On Jan 26, 2016
Dear Loj, I can only tell you the mind of God and the way He wants to save people today. It's not my duty to reason out why He chose that way. I don't save people, neither does any man. So if we mortals begin to reason out ways of this and that with God we keep going on circles and end up perishing. This is one of the ways atheists are born - trying to make sense of God's ways instead of accepting God's way that He has already provided. Are we to follow our own logic to be saved or God's way to be saved? God has provided a way already through His only begotten Son Jesus: the belief that Jesus died for your sins, he was buried and God raised him from the dead back to life for your salvation. This is God's own logic. Since you cant even save yourself not to talk of saving others why not accept God's logic and reasoning? You have nothing to lose dear precious soul but everything to gain - eternal life. God bless you.
Re: How To Be Saved From Eternal Damnation Instructions by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 26, 2016
Good day to you marcopollo. Thanks for the message.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Saved From Eternal Damnation Instructions by matrix600(m): 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
marcopollo:
Dear Loj, I can only tell you the mind of God and the way He wants to save people today. It's not my duty to reason out why He chose that way. I don't save people, neither does any man. So if we mortals begin to reason out ways of this and that with God we keep going on circles and end up perishing. This is one of the ways atheists are born - trying to make sense of God's ways instead of accepting God's way that He has already provided. Are we to follow our own logic to be saved or God's way to be saved? God has provided a way already through His only begotten Son Jesus: the belief that Jesus died for your sins, he was buried and God raised him from the dead back to life for your salvation. This is God's own logic. Since you cant even save yourself not to talk of saving others why not accept God's logic and reasoning? You have nothing to lose dear precious soul but everything to gain - eternal life. God bless you.
so you actually know the mind of God? The way people see God as if he's some kind of entity that they own really baffles me.. I'll give you one advice my friend- DON'T TRY TO EQUATE GOD TO THE BIBLE. God is way beyond anything can reveal, drop the bible and discover God yourself.
Re: How To Be Saved From Eternal Damnation Instructions by marcopollo(m): 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Oops! @ matrix600, we are not quarreling now, abi? Well, I'm only sharing the Good News of God's salvation today: God has promised eternal life to all those who believe that Jesus died for their sins, he was buried and on the third day God raised him back to life for our salvation. Only believe.
You have nothing to lose by believing.
God bless you.
Re: How To Be Saved From Eternal Damnation Instructions by matrix600(m): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
marcopollo:
Oops! @ matrix600, we are not quarreling now, abi? Well, I'm only sharing the Good News of God's salvation today: God has promised eternal life to all those who believe that Jesus died for their sins, he was buried and on the third day God raised him back to life for our salvation. Only believe.
You have nothing to lose by believing.
God bless you.
I ask again- so you mean you actually know the mind of God?
Re: How To Be Saved From Eternal Damnation Instructions by marcopollo(m): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dear matrix600, like I said, the mind of God for all men is that they might be saved by believing in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ for salvation. Only believe.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Trying To Rub Oil On A Girl's Privates During Deliverance (pic) / Can A Child Of God Involve In Mmm, Betting Or Lottery? / Can A Muslim Wish Happy Christmas To His Christian Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.