Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

This Landlord Seems Out Of His Mind But Serious Bout This Offer! N695k Per Plot - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / This Landlord Seems Out Of His Mind But Serious Bout This Offer! N695k Per Plot (631 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Causes Boxing Bout In Petrol Station (photos) / Royal Life Estate, Ofada For Sale Now @ N750,000 Per Plot / Dream City Estate Ikorodu-lagos Is Out For Sale Now @ N999,999.00 Per Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Landlord Seems Out Of His Mind But Serious Bout This Offer! N695k Per Plot by vinanebi(m): 5:07am On Jun 26, 2009
[b][center]hi,

this landowner gave me a call says he needs to sell as soon as possible, that i should help

with the marketing which was fine with me but the price at which he was willing to sell

shocked me cos i know the topography of the area quite well. just to be sure he knew what

he doing i ask him to put it in writing which he did happily.

its just 4 plots and its located in aiyeteju-ibeju-lekki LGA. its a complete upland,and

dose not need any form of sand filling at all. the title on it is lagos state government

gazette. within the proximity of about three other estates.

please not that when you are buy,you will have to clear and uproot some trees since its a virgin land.

add up 10% legal and agency fee to the cost of the land to have an idea of the sum total.

least i forget, its very important you make provision of about N75,000 also for the family signing. if you are buying all.

and if you want us to arrange the clearing on your behalf, we are at your service

for further information contact

vincent 07033388608, 08026550848 [email] vinanebi@yahoo.co.uk[/email][/center][/b]
Re: This Landlord Seems Out Of His Mind But Serious Bout This Offer! N695k Per Plot by lawyer(m): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2009
Trust Me the landlord is not out of his mind and in fact it is well priced or a little bit over priced except it is on the high streets. Ibeju Lekki is approximately 20 minutes without go slow from Sango tedo and i have criss-crossed that area well so i know the terrain, prices of lands there, some families selling land and the kind of documents they have and the ones to avoid. So your price isn't that ludicrious as you make it seem!

The only thing i am concerned about is why charge N75,000 for signing when its just a government gazette? undecided Did the original Buyer not do his own due diligence or what?

Please explain more for alot of people to know what you are truely marketing. Selling is not the issue but knowing that a buyer isnt going to be tangled in this web of complexities of documents that has neither head nor tail in the long run!
Re: This Landlord Seems Out Of His Mind But Serious Bout This Offer! N695k Per Plot by vinanebi(m): 1:15am On Jun 28, 2009
dear lawyer fighting omonile,

thank you for your post. the issue you raised about family signing fee of N75,ooo is well noted but if you read my post well, you would notice it was written 'its very important you make provision of about N75,000 also for the family signing. if you are buying all.' now it could be more or less. come to think of it, do you really think that the said amount is unfair for four plots of land?lets assume they want N25,000, per plot, would you consider it fair?even though the total would be a N100,000?

you and i both know that only very few if at all would accept that amount for family agreement/signing.

i wont respond more than these for now but if need be i would.

however thanks

(1) (Reply)

Property Requests In Lekki 1 / Various Properties @ Your Desired Locations / 4 Units Of Tastefully Finished 3 Bedroom Flat (kayfarms Estate)- N400,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.