Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... (5480 Views)

Male Staff Of ABU, Zaria Backing His Baby On Campus (Photo) / Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife / Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by plappville(f): 12:38am On Jan 25, 2016
Hello, house, please i am in search of one Oga Friday. He is/was working for globtar Warri branch. He lives in Lagos.

He is the person in charge of receiving expatriates from France. I lost his contact when i lost my phone.

The mistake i made was never to memorise his surname. This man has been nice to me. Each time i come to nigerian with my family, he takes care of our hotel, flight reservation etc. I call him Oga Friday. But i think he is from Edo state. The last time i saw him was in 2011 in the airport. since then no contact.

A friend who has his old number called but tne number is no more in use. I know It will be hard to find him because of his surname.

But i just felt i should try my luck, thats why i came here. With this little description, can anyone tell me if they know a man working in globstar that is called Friday. He is married with kids. please help.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by plappville(f): 1:12am On Jan 25, 2016
No info yet? Please help....
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by ladyF(f): 6:29am On Jan 25, 2016
If you can find a company email or phone number, you can make enquiries. A Google search on the company name can help you.
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by plappville(f): 9:41am On Jan 25, 2016
ladyF:
If you can find a company email or phone number, you can make enquiries. A Google search on the company name can help you.

Thats a good ideal. I will try. I just hope he is still working with globstar. Thank you so much.
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by plappville(f): 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
I found the company's email but it's not responding to mails. Info yet...?
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by Onuohasworld(m): 1:05am On Jan 27, 2016
If u can foot my bills,I will travel down to warri and see whether he still works with the company,,,,that will be fastest way of tracking him.some one will know his whereabouts there..
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by plappville(f): 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
Onuohasworld:
If u can foot my bills,I will travel down to warri and see whether he still works with the company,,,,that will be fastest way of tracking him.some one will know his whereabouts there..

That nice of you thanks. But i dont know you, how can this be possible?
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by Onuohasworld(m): 12:50am On Jan 28, 2016
plappville:

That nice of you thanks. But i dont know you, how can this be possible?
?..very possible....I can scan you a copy of my international passport .....I will update you on this thread as well...If I can locate the office ,I know somebody will still have his contacs..very easy..
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by tpiaobsession: 1:56am On Jan 28, 2016
sometimes people do not want to be found.

5 Likes

Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by Annunaki(m): 8:28am On Jan 28, 2016
Onuohasworld:
?..very possible....I can scan you a copy of my international passport .....I will update you on this thread as well...If I can locate the office ,I know somebody will still have his contacs..very easy..

And how do we know that you are not a scammer?

3 Likes

Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by plappville(f): 9:19am On Jan 28, 2016
Annunaki:

And how do we know that you are not a scammer?
My broda good morning. Maybe he just want to help.

But its hard to trust this days with what we see on the net alone. One needs to be careful! !
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by Annunaki(m): 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
plappville:

My broda good morning. Maybe he just want to help.

But its hard to trust this days with what we see on the net alone. One needs to be careful! !

Personally I don't trust his intentions. What's to stop him from just absconding with the money if you send it?
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by Onuohasworld(m): 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
grin.. grin.....will give any of u my Int.passport to keep ..?will take it back when I deliver.....traveling and making money at the same time is part of learning.,have never Been to warri...everything is not about scamming..
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by ifyalways(f): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Onuohasworld:
Not saying you are scam but even original copy of international passport with 10(oluwole visas, entry and exit stamps) is not guarantee that you are not scam.

@OP, is Gabriel irreplaceable? Could he be he does not want to be found and lastly, don't u have family or friends to do this for you?
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by tpiaobsession: 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
ifyalways:

Not saying you are scam but even original copy of international passport with 10(oluwole visas, entry and exit stamps) is not guarantee that you are not scam.

@OP, is Gabriel irreplaceable? Could he be he does not want to be found and lastly, don't u have family or friends to do this for you?

where is Gabriel in the op's post?

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by plappville(f): 1:46am On Feb 02, 2016
Onuohasworld:

I will contact you to someone in warri then. Since you are so sure of helping. Thanks alot.
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by plappville(f): 1:50am On Feb 02, 2016
Annunaki:

Personally I don't trust his intentions. What's to stop him from just absconding with the money if you send it?

I can understand you. Its hard to trust people this days. That's why even the good minded ones will be labelled SCAM. Anyway, i am not sending him any money.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by plappville(f): 2:00am On Feb 02, 2016
ifyalways:

Exactly, My Nigeria people can do undo. ... cheesy

He is not, but I feel very much confortable working with him. Its had to change when you are used to someone. And beside, He is very familiar with these airport staffs. Both local and international. I don't pass through stress. This is because he has a priority statue because of his job. VoilĂ .

BTW, His name is Friday, not Gabriel ..... cheesy
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by ifyalways(f): 6:43am On Feb 02, 2016
plappville:

Exactly, My Nigeria people can do undo. ... cheesy
He is not, but I feel very much confortable working with him. Its had to change when you are used to someone. And beside, He is very familiar with the
se airport staffs. Both local and international. I don't pass through stress. This is because he has a priority statue because of his job. VoilĂ .
BTW, His name is Friday, not Gabriel ..... cheesy
I get you sis. Sorry about the name mix up.
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by diportivo: 7:58am On Feb 02, 2016
tpiaobsession:

where is Gabriel in the op's post?

grin grin grin
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by hony(m): 10:28am On Feb 02, 2016
I am working with globestar/subsea7 now Nigerstar7 am a second engineer onboard 7INAGHA their jack up barge.I can help you find him but tell me which of the airport he was working Lagos or Warri airport?

1 Like

Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by duduade: 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
hony:
I am working with globestar/subsea7 now Nigerstar7 am a second engineer onboard 7INAGHA their jack up barge.I can help you find him but tell me which of the airport he was working Lagos or Warri airport?
A second engineer that cant string together correct sentences...
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by Omooso(m): 12:09am On Feb 03, 2016
plappville:
Hello, house, please i am in search of one Oga Friday. He is/was working for globtar Warri branch. He lives in Lagos.

He is the person in charge of receiving expatriates from France. I lost his contact when i lost my phone.

The mistake i made was never to memorise his surname. This man has been nice to me. Each time i come to nigerian with my family, he takes care of our hotel, flight reservation etc. I call him Oga Friday. But i think he is from Edo state. The last time i saw him was in 2011 in the airport. since then no contact.

A friend who has his old number called but tne number is no more in use. I know It will be hard to find him because of his surname.

But i just felt i should try my luck, thats why i came here. With this little description, can anyone tell me if they know a man working in globstar that is called Friday. He is married with kids. please help.

Thank you in advance.
hello are you still in France? I have a sist who will be coming to France soon from naija,may be you can be of help.
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by hony(m): 9:23am On Feb 03, 2016
duduade:

A second engineer that cant string together correct sentences...
You are out of ur senses.I don't join issues with people like you.
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by plappville(f): 9:27am On Feb 03, 2016
ifyalways:

I get you sis. Sorry about the name mix up.

Its all ok. smiley
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by plappville(f): 9:30am On Feb 03, 2016
hony:

He lives in Lagos with his family. He pick up expatriates from lagos international airport then book the hotel and local flight for them to Warri. I will be grateful if you can help. Thanks in advance.
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by plappville(f): 9:31am On Feb 03, 2016
Omooso:
hello are you still in France? I have a sist who will be coming to France soon from naija,may be you can be of help.

I live here. What help does she need? What's her aim of coming ?
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by hony(m): 10:00am On Feb 03, 2016
plappville:

He lives in Lagos with his family. He pick up expatriates from lagos international airport then book the hotel and local flight for them to Warri. I will be grateful if you can help. Thanks in advance.

I will try my best to help, am making moves already am in in the Lagos office as am typing this but sadly the information I have is that he was withdrawn to office around 2014 and the current retrenchment in 2015 has affected him .Am making effort to get his phone number for you.
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by plappville(f): 12:30am On Feb 04, 2016
hony:

I will try my best to help, am making moves already am in in the Lagos office as am typing this but sadly the information I have is that he was withdrawn to office around 2014 and the current retrenchment in 2015 has affected him .Am making effort to get his phone number for you.

Oh thank you so much. May God bless you. I really hope to find him again.
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by duduade: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
hony:

You are out of ur senses.I don't join issues with people like you.

Frustrated.
Loooool
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by plappville(f): 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
Please no dispute. Am just looking for Oga Friday. . smiley
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by johndwayy(m): 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
I'm in warri nw and i have a very close friend that works with globestar warri branch. I'll get in touch with him on ur behalf.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Last Born, Who Can Relate? (memes) / Help: My Wife Is Asking To Sleep With Another Man. / Fathering Sunday Is Here Again,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.