Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,198 members, 7,867,462 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu (23264 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by Sohot1(m): 8:54am On Jan 25, 2016
Pls do
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by nsedet: 8:55am On Jan 25, 2016
God will bless her for this
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by ehix89(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2016
I knw d family,hw can I reach caroline danjuma
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by ehix89(m): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2016
dovelike:
God bless you my dear. I keep saying it, God knows who He makes rich and gives money to. Not everyone can show this kind gesture.
got an idea hw I can reach her,,i know d husband
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by kenoz(m): 10:36am On Jan 25, 2016
kiss
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 25, 2016
Cpumping:
^^^^ sugarbelly . "wat is the purpose of ur face"

She wants to come into the out! grin grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by Cpumping(m): 11:10am On Jan 25, 2016
tchidi:

She wants to come into the out! grin grin
grin grin grin
ohhhhh
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by grandlexuz(m): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2016
emeraldknytt:
guyz, what we have up there is an attempt. I mean, can't you see how slim it is for a truamatized woman to take to instagram to be aware of this 'kind gesture'. Caroline, its not good enough. Seriously, it isn't
PS: If anyone is gonna quote me, pls dont abuse or curse me o. Taking abuse on Monday Morning na baddddd Market. I gotta say

Itiboribor...Lol
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by greatnow: 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
Go to medical social work department of UNTH Ituku ozalla enugu state the department is presently handling the case of the cojoined twins incase of any help from the general public.
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by emeraldknytt(m): 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
ada2604:

u help her the right way na, probably by creating time out of ur very busy schedule to travel to Enugu. tshew! nd people will just be quick to respond at everything, is she not a human being like ursef?? so wat is stopping u broz
Right now, i dont have the fame and connection to win me endorsements from global companies. Satisfied? undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by emeraldknytt(m): 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
grandlexuz:

Itiboribor...Lol
Oga, abeg come down to my level... Iti gini? cheesy cheesy
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by atikuman(m): 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ben Carson
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by emeraldknytt(m): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
ada2604:

u help her the right way na, probably by creating time out of ur very busy schedule to travel to Enugu. tshew! nd people will just be quick to respond at everything, is she not a human being like ursef?? so wat is stopping u broz
porshuch:
oya take this and start your week.
Chommieblaq:

That's why she said anyone that has the details about the woman.....
Drop pessimism, if she hadn't meant well I believe she won't have posted it n asked for d details, let be hopeful that she will help.
GOD BLESS HER IN ADVANCE.
porrigeyam:
idiot
kullozone:

Someone on instagram might know her personally.
So many people on my head. You guyz arent drawing conclusions out of my context, i am not against her kind act and i am not being pessimistic (looking right at you chommieblaq). I just thought with her affluence and all that, it shouldnt really kill time to get the hospital's contact thereby, acquiring ample information on the woman's whereabout. If i mis-talk make una no vex o!. Caro, na my girl sha. Kullozone, you da best. Ada2406, we don talk already. Porrideyam, my homie from planet plutard... No vex o and purshuch, how far.
Nler, you guyz are da best. Apologies

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by CioAngels(f): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
Thank you carol. God bless you as you show love to that family.
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu by tammie24: 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
demarc001:
May God bless her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund / Wole Soyinka And Sister Tinuke In 1952 And 2003 / N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.