Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,521 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

I Need A Building Plan For A 5 Bedroom - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Building Plan For A 5 Bedroom (591 Views)

A Building Collapses In Lagos Island, Tokunbo Street (Video) / How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? / How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Building Plan For A 5 Bedroom by Lordscrown(m): 7:20am On Jan 25, 2016
Hello engrs,
I'm a novice in building,I need a biulding plan layout till complete,a 5 bedroom bungalow,all rooms ensuite,large parlour and big master bed.large kitche with dinning inside kitchen.please I need help asap.I'm in lagos.
my email is adeoluosoba@yahoo.com Thanks.
Re: I Need A Building Plan For A 5 Bedroom by fendorf(m): 8:20am On Jan 25, 2016
Lordscrown:
Hello engrs,
I'm a novice in building,I need a biulding plan layout till complete,a 5 bedroom bungalow,all rooms ensuite,large parlour and big master bed.large kitche with dinning inside kitchen.please I need help asap.I'm in lagos.
contact us For ur granite and sharpsand 07064696356
Re: I Need A Building Plan For A 5 Bedroom by Fadelex(m): 9:52am On Jan 25, 2016
Lordscrown:
Hello engrs,
Re: I Need A Building Plan For A 5 Bedroom by eghosajohnny: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2016
Lordscrown:
Hello engrs,

I sent you a mail
Re: I Need A Building Plan For A 5 Bedroom by olukaygold(m): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
for mason/bricklayering,plasters work,contact this number 08162897678.am a a bricklayer in profession.
Re: I Need A Building Plan For A 5 Bedroom by JerryCCCLtd: 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
Clampshell Construction Company Limited is a Nigerian engineering Construction Company established to provide services in building and Civil Engineering designs, Construction and Management.
We have been able to incorporate the talents and extensive backgrounds of highly professional construction Managers, Superintendents, Architects, Cost Estimators, Civil Engineers and Construction Scheduling Professionals.
Our strength is based on our proficient personnel who have earned a reputation as a highly competitive and respected authority in design and the Construction Industry.
Our Capacity includes design and Construction of Roads, Dams, Water Treatment Plants, Churches, Office Complex, Shopping Centers, Residential Buildings/Estates, Schools, Industrial Estates, and Athletics Fields. We are committed to Safety, Integrity, Quality, Innovation and Teamwork.

Our code of ethics has been established to convey the high level of beliefs and values that govern the way that we do business, we work until you are content with the standard of service.
Our reasoning is not to conform to standards, but to go beyond them and reset the bar. We accept that corporate reputation and business respect must be earned and our aspiration is to earn that respect time after time. We listen to you, we address your concerns and do so in a timely manner.

08115044800 (whatsapp & Call)
BBM: 2B2943A0
Our offices are in
32, Suite 2, 1st Floor, Omobo Shokelu Street,
Lambo Lasuwon Estate,
Ikorodu, Lagos and Ibadan
Email: Clampshellconstruction@gmail.com
Facebook.com/clampshellconstructioncoltd

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Client Or A Property Agent? / House Letting. / Clean Mini Flat To Let @ Ogudu Ori Oke (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.