Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids (35216 Views)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by kayjasper(f): 9:14am On Jan 25, 2016
demo4ril97:
So this OP made a mistake yesterday it was 7th anniversary tell me NL is the first born 7yers and if she is shey na dat day dem born her i mean dat day dey married.

That's how you fail exams when you don't read to comprehend!!!!

That's her daughter from a previous marriage!

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by chloedogie(m): 9:15am On Jan 25, 2016
otitokoroleti:
Yoruba film industry is not rewarding at all, that compound wey Ronke dey live na gbege.
GOD BLESS UR HOME, RONKE

But did you see how clean and neat the kids are? Have you seen tenants in Abuja paying as high as 1.5million naira pa annum as house rent and their kids look so unkept and malnourished? The suit does not make the man. The compound is not a replica of her worth. My father didn't paint his house for close to 10 years and his worth was almost half a billion naira. Trust me never judge like that again my bro/sis. cheers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by jidxin(m): 9:17am On Jan 25, 2016
Evyivy:
undecided is the first daughter 7years? sad
, chai,how u take pass exam...,read it again

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by otitokoroleti: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2016
chloedogie:

But did you see how clean and neat the kids are? Have you seen tenants in Abuja paying as high as 1.5million naira pa annum as house rent and their kids look so unkept and malnourished? The suit does not make the man. The compound is not a replica of her worth. My father didn't paint his house for close to 10 years and his worth was almost half a billion naira. Trust me never judge like that again my bro/sis. cheers.
Gud morning boss
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by demo4ril97(m): 9:19am On Jan 25, 2016
And what differs?
kayjasper:

That's how you fail exams when you don't read to comprehend!!!!

That's her daughter from a previous marriage!
anyways I brawl with ur ancestors little boy get a life.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by toprealman: 9:22am On Jan 25, 2016
lumzybo:
I need to c the man that supplied the s***m for that boy. shocked

Until then, #noComment lipsrsealed
Have you not seen Julius Agwu's boy.... you might be disappointed sha.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by toprealman: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2016
lumzybo:
I need to c the man that supplied the s***m for that boy. shocked

Until then, #noComment lipsrsealed
Have you not seen Julius Agwu's boy.... you may be disappointed sha.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by HENSEXIE(f): 9:24am On Jan 25, 2016
Wow!BIURIFULL
D boy is cute,aπϑ d 2nd child luks matured
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by emmasege: 9:26am On Jan 25, 2016
Ronke! Ronke!! Ronke!!! Ee melo ni mo pe e (how many times did I call u?). You' and your husband have got to work harder. Those kids are too beautiful for the environment you are raising them in. Aba, with all the years wey you don dey hustle for Nollywood. U suppose don pass this level now.
It's not compulsory you live in a palatial building like some other fake colleagues of yours, but then a descent, clean, beautiful and simple structure is the least to expect from someone of your stature.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 25, 2016
Evyivy:
I tire ooooo
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by sleekyonyx(f): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2016
Akkord4gov:
The eldest daughter isn't as beautiful as others but manageable anyway kiss kiss
grin
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2016
Evyivy:

Please read between the lines.... From another relationship...

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by Duru009(m): 9:42am On Jan 25, 2016
Different kids from different husband
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by chloedogie(m): 9:45am On Jan 25, 2016
emmasege:
Ronke! Ronke!! Ronke!!! Ee melo ni mo pe e (how many times did I call u?). You' and your husband have got to work harder. Those kids are too beautiful for the environment you are raising them in. Aba, with all the years wey you don dey hustle for Nollywood. U suppose don pass this level now.
It's not compulsory you live in a palatial building like some other fake colleagues of yours, but then a descent, clean, beautiful and simple structure is the least to expect from someone of your stature.

Sir, I grew up in that kind of compound but my FOLKS gave me the best of education one can ever had. What's the essence of a beautiful house without a beautiful home? They are two different things. If those kids could still be as clean as that(just look at their skin) then personally I don't have an issue with that compound. Cheers sir!!1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by farihafaheemah(m): 9:47am On Jan 25, 2016
demo4ril97:
So this OP made a mistake yesterday it was 7th anniversary tell me NL is the first born 7yers and if she is shey na dat day dem born her i mean dat day dey married.

Why can't you read through and digest the write up; well let me help you, the eldest daughter was born for her former hubby b4 she married Anthony

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by Mikeparlo12(m): 9:52am On Jan 25, 2016
kai...that boy is handsome
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by alaskido(m): 10:06am On Jan 25, 2016
1. The son looks like the father is a white guy or quarter cast. We need to see Gbolahan Anthony's picture o.
2. The compound needs a new paint work and the soakaway is very glaring. Why not take the pictures inside the living room.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by Evyivy(f): 10:11am On Jan 25, 2016
jidxin:
, chai,how u take pass exam...,read it again
The same way u take pass your own exam
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by Evyivy(f): 10:13am On Jan 25, 2016
harbiolarichard:

Please read between the lines.... From another relationship...
yeah sabi sabi. I didn't read the last paragraph cos I wanted to make so called FP sad I later saw it but no time to modify. Mr btw d lines undecided
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by InMyOpinion(m): 10:25am On Jan 25, 2016
Akkord4gov:
The eldest daughter isn't as beautiful as others but manageable anyway kiss kiss
[size=15pt]Just because she's darker right??..take a good look at that girl again - I think she's actually d prettiest [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by toyinhope: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] lovely children kiss. God bless ur home madam!
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by Akkord4gov: 10:30am On Jan 25, 2016
InMyOpinion:

[size=15pt]Just because she's darker right??..take a good look at that girl again - I think she's actually d prettiest [/size]

In your opinion bro not InMyOpinion grin
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by fm7070: 10:48am On Jan 25, 2016
I like this mama. Her comedy role is always on point.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:16am On Jan 25, 2016
passionate88:
Ok. The first daughter legs though.... why can't some girls take a pic without bending their legs like that of a monkey?

Falls from Mango tree.
Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2016
ccaramel:
That boy is so cute!!!! Almost looks bi-racial.

Seriously! He looks like an African American.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2016
emmasege:

How much do you think they make from their movies?
Please leave them alone. They aren't complaining.

You guys make people live false lives. They are living within their income. Please let them be!

I hate all these someone of your calibre talk. Nigerians will never mind their business.

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2016
chloedogie:

Sir, I grew up in that kind of compound but my FOLKS gave me the best of education one can ever had. What's the essence of a beautiful house without a beautiful home? They are two different things. If those kids could still be as clean as that(just look at their skin) then personally I don't have an issue with that compound. Cheers sir!!1

Well said sir. Nigerians, in short the black race and show off mentality.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by Saheed9: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2016
Oildichotomy:
Wow, What a description?
So these are things that can actually make one famous?, Some of us have BBC oo for the record ooo tongue
Please what's the meaning of BBC
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by Oildichotomy(m): 11:39am On Jan 25, 2016
Saheed9:
Please what's the meaning of BBC
British Broadcasting Corporation
cool
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 25, 2016
Evyivy:
yeah sabi sabi. I didn't read the last paragraph cos I wanted to make so called FP sad I later saw it but no time to modify. Mr btw d lines undecided

Lolz.... grin
Evyivy:

Lolz....
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 25, 2016
Evyivy:

Lolz....cos of FP, u no Sabi read wella... Hahaha.... Nxt tym try farabale read before asking dumb question n it's no a Sabi sabi tinz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) / Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards / Reekado Banks Blasted Over His BBNaija Performance [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.