Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,037 members, 7,866,929 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Oau Post-ume Prosponed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Post-ume Prosponed (567 Views)

2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / Futa Pre Degree Form And Exam Date Has Been Prosponed / Futa Post Ume Date Has Been Prosponed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oau Post-ume Prosponed by affigurl(f): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2009
Hi everyone, just got a call yesterday from sm1 in da skool, said the post ume which was scheduled for 4th july, have been prosponed due to the strike, said the new date's on the 26th of which am not sure cos 26 falls on a Sunday, so, please can i get the specific date for the exams, luv to hear 4rm you, thanks
Re: Oau Post-ume Prosponed by nisot23(f): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2009
affigurl:

Hi everyone, just got a call yesterday from sm1 in da skool, said the post ume which was scheduled for 4th july, have been prosponed due to the strike, said the new date's on the 26th of which am not sure cos 26 falls on a Sunday, so, please can i get the specific date for the exams, luv to hear 4rm you, thanks
yes,the exam has been postponed till further notice but a new date has not been fixed yet.it will probably be fixed whenever the strike ends.thats why you guys have to start praying and fasting that the federal government of Nigeria answers our lecturers.

(1) (Reply)

I Need / I Heard R.u.s.t Wrote Dere Exams On Computers: / How Was Ur Unilorin P-ume?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.