Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos (24026 Views)

ChaCha Eke Shares Bedroom Photo With Her Husband And Two Children / Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs / Chacha Eke's Elder Sister Looks Hot & Stunning (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos by oluyemisee(f): 9:21am On Jan 25, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Why did she wear the little girl that stupid wig
What's wrong in a child being a child

Exactly ,I really hate seeing wig on a little girl
Re: Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos by toprealman: 9:24am On Jan 25, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Her child not your Mrs!
Re: Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos by echomog1: 9:36am On Jan 25, 2016
Igbo ppl n beauty....rice n beans
Re: Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos by murphyibiam15(m): 9:42am On Jan 25, 2016
Houseofglam7:
pretydiva:
Super cute. Buh she should allow d little child enjoy her childhood. Enough of d wigs n make ups on her
Sijo01:
They're cute but the baby does not really need the weavon.
Chommieblaq:
Lovely, buh the wig on the child, spoiled it for me.
MissGdope:
What's with the wig on the lil girl tho??
AyakaDunukofia:
Why couldn't she allow the baby to be the child she is ...Why the artificial hair?
Isn't that shoe not too warm for that climate?
Houseofglam7:

oluyemisee:
Houseofglam7:

her choice...simple.
Re: Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos by murphyibiam15(m): 9:43am On Jan 25, 2016
toprealman:
Her child not your Mrs!
exactly my thoughts...female beefing themselves since 17BC

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 25, 2016
murphyibiam15:

her choice...simple.
Next time before you quote me, make sure you have something meaningful to say angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos by pattybf(f): 9:46am On Jan 25, 2016
youngberry001:
wow

I love a woman who always show love to there childs.....chacha well done wink

grammar!
Re: Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos by Bhella5(m): 9:46am On Jan 25, 2016
Sodiumdawg:
Is this newsworthy?

Some people seem to be making money from this front page racket o!

In case you mods don't know, some people come to Nairaland FP to see the news and reactions of real Nigerians.

I just dont understand. And today is Monday not a thursday or friday a slow news day. Mods just push anything to the FP. Rooobbish!
Re: Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 25, 2016
awwwww...so cute cant wait to have mine
Re: Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 10:27am On Jan 25, 2016
oluyemisee:

Finally, someone with brains!
I couldn't agree more darling!

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2016
Raymee:
Very good observations you made. Why not let the child look simple & sweet... Anyway na Naija tinx. I saw Obama, US President's daughter one day, they look so simple with even common but neat sandals.

Seriously, I'd rather the child enjoys her childhood
Re: Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2016
toprealman:
Her child not your Mrs!

You didn't have to quote me Mr angry
Re: Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos by jasysandra(f): 10:56am On Jan 25, 2016
MissGdope:

Next time before you quote me, make sure you have something meaningful to say angry angry
why do you have a problem with how a mother chooses to dress up her kid undecided
Re: Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos by toprealman: 10:59am On Jan 25, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Hopelessly single bird teaching a happy mum how to be a good mother.
Continue "glaming" in the house of....MTCHEW.......
Re: Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos by toprealman: 10:59am On Jan 25, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Continue "glaming" in the house of....MTCHEWXxxsss!
Re: Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2016
toprealman:
Continue "glaming" in the house of....MTCHEWXxxsss!

You're noticed riff raff.
Now run along and continue running errands.
I ain't gonna respond to you no more.
Dumbo

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 25, 2016
jasysandra:
why do you have a problem with how a mother chooses to dress up her kid undecided
I can see you are a trouble maker. I don't have time for your type this morning. You do you

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos by Chommieblaq(f): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2016
murphyibiam15:

her choice...simple.

OUR OPINION, KOWAI!!!
Re: Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos by toprealman: 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
Houseofglam7:

You're noticed riff raff. Now run along and continue running errands. I ain't gonna respond to you no more. Dumbo
e pain u abi....sowi u hear! lol Glad I won't be hearing from you again.
Re: Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos by canDy4eva(f): 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
youngberry001:
wow

I love a woman who always show love to there childs.....chacha well done wink
"children" n nt "childs"
Re: Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos by preciousMI1(f): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
wearing a little girl wig at this age nuh be fashion. e nuh follow. nice cloth

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos by nikkypearl(f): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
bimbochoco:
Dont know her from Adam...
Then you should know her from "Eve
Learning Mode activated grin lipsrsealed
Re: Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
Houseofglam7:

My thoughts exactly!
Re: Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos by mayowabola(f): 12:57am On Jan 26, 2016
The daughter Sabi pose smiley
Re: Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos by mamagee3(f): 5:45am On Jan 26, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw At The African Hair Summit (Photo) / Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating / Curvy South African Girl Shakes Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.