Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,082 members, 7,867,120 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

What Class Do Make You Feel This Way ? (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Class Do Make You Feel This Way ? (photo) (681 Views)

When Your Pastor Says Your Blessings Are On The Way! (photo) / Hilarious Photo : How I Feel This Christmas Day, When My Friends pay me a visit! / What Will You Do If You See This On The Way? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Class Do Make You Feel This Way ? (photo) by yinkuscious(m): 8:39am On Jan 25, 2016
For me it was Chemistry back then, the Subject teacher is called JabeOrieme by the students. This man teaches chemistry like he is teaching Arabic, the most annoying part is that he'll just face the "black board" until his period is over. Whenever he is about to leave, we go just dey yawn..

Re: What Class Do Make You Feel This Way ? (photo) by Donald3d(m): 8:46am On Jan 25, 2016
yinkuscious:
For me it was Chemistry back then, the Subject teacher is called JabeOrieme by the students. This man teaches chemistry like he is teaching Arabic, the most annoying part is that he'll just face the "black board" until his period is over. Whenever he is about to leave, we go just dey yawn..
Yoruba class

(1) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Is Dating A Soldier He Needs Your Advice / Forever Lonely Guy / Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.