Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Let's Reason Pt1 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Reason Pt1 (473 Views)

A Need Of Sexual Education By Parents (pt1) / Diary Of A President Pt1 / Let's Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Reason Pt1 by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 10:04am On Jan 25, 2016
Hi guys,my name is Oluwamuyiwa..a NIGERIAN and im proud.i'm 21 years old will be 22 shortly ok enough about it but not possible coz everything I'll be writing here will be based on my life and the society.,.I've been through a lot in my life and I've come to understand that man is quite and extraordinary and highly psychological entity,I never got the opportunity to live or be raised by my parents which helped me even as a kid view the world in many diverse directions...I've read one or two things about man and I've come to my own personal explanation that man is a small god(see the bible: God Made us in his image) your fate or religion may not support this but I know 70% of the world population supports this..when I was young when I used to have toys or go to the amusement park(few years I live with my dad,had these trips with him) when every other kid are busy playing with the roller coaster and co I'll be busying trying to figure out how they made those stuff,this curiosity grew in me to the extent that I run test on almost every human I encounter and there are all different.

Isn't that funny? 7 billion people with different abilities and mind..even twins are still different... We'll talk more about man in days to come but I think now we need to talk bout the truth we know but not using it in this world..we are too institutionalized These days,man cares more about religion & race than love and equal rights for all,a white police is a sworn enemy of the black youth while Christians and Muslims will always be in one fight or another,not to mention inter church beefs..man forgets how much could be achieved with 3 multicolored brains is far more better than a bunch of same colored brains,man care more about stuffs and color discrimination other than paying attention to the bad habits killing us all...let's strive for knowledge,let's learn how to love,let's learn to learn ourselves and then we can always live like a pack of wolf and achieve more than we dreamed of.thanks!
See Ya next time !

https://harshtagblog./?p=9&preview=true

(1) (Reply)

Need An Urgent Help Concerning This Car / A Lesson To All. (read And Learn) / Nigeria Troops Destroys Boko Haram Terrorist Camp In Sambisa And Alagarno Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.