Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,941 members, 7,848,795 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

It Shall Be Well With You In This Year 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Shall Be Well With You In This Year 2016 (332 Views)

Apostle S.S. Aderibigbe 2018 Prophecies: “3 Senators Will Die This Year!” / What God Has Determined Shall Be Done / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Shall Be Well With You In This Year 2016 by Glocbdm: 10:05am On Jan 25, 2016
“Say to the righteous that it shall be well with them, for they shall eat the fruit of their doings” (Isa. 3:10 NKJV)
Beloved, thus says the Lord, “all is well for the godly man. You will get a great reward. Just believe God, it shall be so with you. Amen.
“For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and hope” (Jer. 29:11 NIJV)
Child of God, let it settle in your heart that the Almighty God is wishing you good in this year 2016 and in every year of your life. He is giving you a great future. That is, something good is going to happen to you. Just pray and watch.
“I surely know that it will be well with those who fear God, who fear before Him. (Eccl. 8:12b)
Beloved, be sure you are a believer who honours and fears God. Things will go well with you. God has said it, and so shall it be. It will be well with those who fear God. Fearing and obeying God means you are on the side of God. The starting point for being on the side of God is to receive Jesus and make Him your Lord and personal Saviour. Have you received Jesus and made Him your Lord and personal savior? If so congratulations. If not, you can do so now by praying this simple prayer:
Lord Jesus, I accept you. Please come into my life and be my Lord and personal Saviour. Forgive me all my sins and give me the gift of eternal life. Amen. Congratulations. God has done it. “And this is the record that God has given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He that has the Son, has life; and he that has not the Son of God has not life” (1Jn. 5:11-12)
Beloved, once more, congratulations. Having said the above prayers with your whole heart, you are now a child of God. You are now on the side of God. As a child of God, be rest assured that it shall be well with you. God shall always be with you, supplying all your needs, giving you victory always and making you successful in all you put your hands to do in Jesus name. Amen.

By Dr Alphonsus Nkire, General Coordinator, Global Christian Businessmen Discipleship Movement(GCBDM). The Movement is formed to bring business and professional people together and guide and prepare them to obey, trust and fear God and achieve outstanding success and prosperity in their businesses and careers and in all they put their hands to do.
You are kindly invited to join membership of GCBDM. To read regularly and steadily Dr Nkire's life changing and prospering messages and for more information on GCBDM concerning how to join, programs, benefits, etc, visit: www.gcbdm..com 0803-118-3311; 0802-233-1193

(1) (Reply)

Counting Your Blessings 1 / Regarding The Central African Republic / Oh God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.