Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Is Wizkid A New Dad Again?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Wizkid A New Dad Again?? (928 Views)

Beats1 Calls Wizkid A “Rising Nigerian Star”. Nigerians Respond / Confession That Broke The Net! I Would Do Anytin To Have Se.x With My Dad Again / Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Wizkid A New Dad Again?? by Halleydavid: 10:14am On Jan 25, 2016
All indications say that Wizkid is a father again, though, the singer and the said lady have not come out publicly to say so, a friend of the lady who happens to be American reality star Natalie Nunn, has been very excited about the news and talking. Wizkid's alleged new baby mama goes by the name bluediamond224 on Instagram has previously shared pretty close photos of herself & Wizkid, shared photos of her baby bump (clothed & naked) on Social Media after she had a baby boy. She first showed off the cute little hand of her son a week ago and then shared other photos.

The lady's friend announced on Twitter that she is coming to Nigeria to come visit her friend and her baby and went ahead to reveal the baby's name which to me clears all doubt that the baby is Wizkid's, she also said that the baby is half Nigerian! and the baby's daddy also lives in Lagos.

The baby's name is Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun jr and we know that those names are Wizkid's. I just pity Tania Omotayo, what would happen to her now, Seems while she is busy working hard to get the ring, other ladies are getting a permanent stamp that is more than a ring from her man.

Re: Is Wizkid A New Dad Again?? by geesilver(m): 10:15am On Jan 25, 2016
in this life any thing is possible, afterall he denied it when the first one happened.
Re: Is Wizkid A New Dad Again?? by Halleydavid: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2016
Re: Is Wizkid A New Dad Again?? by kossyablaze(m): 10:21am On Jan 25, 2016
An olosho he meet for club?
Re: Is Wizkid A New Dad Again?? by Houseofglam7(f): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2016
Is it that these celebrities can't afford condoms?
It just beats me!

Indiscriminate unprotected sex all the time!
Ha!
I give up!
Re: Is Wizkid A New Dad Again?? by boboLIL(m): 10:42am On Jan 25, 2016
Wizzy sharp shooter,, head burster....
Re: Is Wizkid A New Dad Again?? by nuelzy: 10:59am On Jan 25, 2016
asifikia

(1) (Reply)

Full Album Download: Anti – Rihanna / Photos- Fathia Balogun's Surprise Birthday Party At Oriental Hotel / More Photos Of The Madman Rescured By Pastor Walter Magaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.