Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) (36914 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival / Saint Obi And Lai Mohammed Meet In Lagos (Photos) / Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Lai Mohammed All Smiles In A Selfie At AFRIFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by metroparrot: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-iBj_kFzmFFM/VqXmVKjB-oI/AAAAAAAIHK8/VrBYS5lMNpk/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, met with Tiwa Savage, Mo Abudu at the Southern Sun Hotel in Lagos yesterday January 24th.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/01/photos-tiwa-savage-don-jazzy-mi-ksa-and.html

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by Chazzyboy: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2016
Tiwa my
Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by boboLIL(m): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2016
Lai you can lie oh...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by Kreamie(m): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lai Mohammed: Tiwa! Oma tin dudu...

Tiwa Savage: Uncle Lai; It's the harmattan o

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by callJesu: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by OgbeifunErom: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
We like the way you are dealing with IPOB Youths

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by olayemioshiyemi: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lai Mohammed be like "Tiwa na u be this "

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by orlaryhincah(m): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by demsid(m): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
The man b like, it's a lie!! Hmm tiwa u Don fat o. Chaii na teebillz d+ck pump u like this?

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by helphelp: 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by akpumping7720(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
no mission stated!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by Uncleodi(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hahaha
Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by kirchofff(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lai: tiwa see u are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life, infact u are sexier than nicki minaj and kim kardashian

Tiwa: ah oga lai u can lie o grin

Lai: c'mon bae, that's how I roll......BTW have u blamed GEJ today?

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by TippyTop(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
ok
Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Tiwa be like "Oga Lai, oya Lie to me".

grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by olatwo(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Brb
Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by timilehing(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lai be like,.......... Moku mogbe mo'daran, s'omo lo dun to yi..........

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by MrJah(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
if to say u neva marry...eeeeh
Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by rollUP(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lai be like: Omo teebliz dey enjoy o

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by eric111111(m): 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nice pix
Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by stexsy(m): 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
Tiwa: So na u dey spread all thiese lies, abi?
Lai: Wat do u expect frm a liar?
Mo Abudu: oga lie tell am oo

14 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by OCTAVO: 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
angry
Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by Ajibo111(m): 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by prideofscience: 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
spacing booking incase it makes fb\p
Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by Shortyy(f): 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
Prolly telling her all buncha lies
Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by Saheed9: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
H
Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by miqos02(m): 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
ok
Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
lia mohammed : babe u set die cheesy

tiwa savage : thank you sir grin

mo abudu : olosho make tee bliz catch you undecided

mynd44 if only you knew what kinda depression banning sumone for 5days can make sumone do undecided

thank God i didnt commit sucide undecided

but would have if i didnt open anoda account cheesy

forgive me oga seun cry

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by deebrain(m): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mo Abudu be like.....

You can imagine.....

Back to back, everything i did was a hit....

From Moments with Mo,
to my reality shows
and having a well endowed daughter...a chip of the old block.

And yet dem go dey admire this witch wey dey dance naked for her videos!!!!!

Shiooor!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) by ogaprime(m): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lai: blablablabla

Tiwa: yels, that's true sir

Mo: (in her mind) hmmmm, oga lai is busy lying to tiwa....e ri, beyen lo se bere oo. Na so he dey start ooo, before you know it now gbaa!!! E don happen

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  / Photo: Timaya Still Saving The Dreadlocks He Shaved Off 3 Years Ago / I Have A Problem With Thieves - Dammy Krane (throwback Tweet )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.