Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,766 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal (20739 Views)

19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) / Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? / Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by clitah: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
porrigeyam:
In a sane country people like dasuki cant escape death by firing squad or hanging.

On point.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by Ahmed3rdjuly: 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
Integrityfarms:
All I see is desperadoes trying to paint the image of our Quintessential, globally recognized economic Amazon. But the more they try the more they get frustrated and our Daughter keeps soaring higher and breaking new grounds #askoshiomole
Only if you knew that her mismanagement has caused the life of 1000s future Quintessential, globally recognized economic Amazon.
Or you think its only norther soldiers/civilians that have lost their lives in this battle?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by babafirst(m): 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
Tolupage:
A very long epistle.

These guys should really pursue this, those useless men and woman at the top find it easy to syphon our money and mortgage our present for their fat bank account. they all turned blind eyes to the pleas of our soldiers and sent them to early graves.
I guess if those weapons were purchased by now Boko Haram would become history in Nigeria.

am very sure "there is God o"
If only even one quarter of the arms had been purchased Boko Haram would have been chased out of West Africa.With only 1.5 Billion Dollars India equipped 6 regiments with 356 brand new T 90 tanks.Only 100 of those tanks with the necessary support would have sent Boko Haram to oblivion.The problem is that pdp stole even their campaign/rigging funds blind and finished themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by emmykk(m): 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
emmykk:
the Nigeria most intelligent woman dead or live has reply buhari men before through her PA as follows.

the money was given out on 3 conditions.
1.the money is for arm and developement
2.the money was given and to be manage by NSA
3.And NSA should be accountable to the president.

they once said Stella oduah bought expensive bullet proof car for aviation ministry and was tag corrupt,today neither efcc or DSS has invited her,she must be vindicated after all.

if federal govt want to rubbish itself let them invite ngozi iweala or involved her by chance.

she once spoke to senate committee and they were looking like slowpoke when he lecture them finance..

I think buhari needs such lecture any way

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by shamecurls(m): 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by baby124: 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
This is what I was expecting. All the yam eaters, please see ICC for sentencing. Bloody evil animals.
Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by Integrityfarms(m): 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ahmed3rdjuly:

Only if you knew that her mismanagement has caused the life of 1000s future Quintessential, globally recognized economic Amazon.
Or you think its only norther soldiers/civilians that have lost their lives in this battle?

What has your current commissioner for... achieved ever since?? Returning back Nigeria to -40years backwards. Economic sham everywhere, nothing to write home about this economy. Let the EFCC do the needful and see how NO I will put the Dullards to shame
Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by babafirst(m): 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
MadCow1:
Okonjo-Iweala, Minimah, Ihejirika, Jonathan and Patience should all be tried and Jailed if found guilty.

Anybody wey chop Arms money should be executed.
gbam
Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by Ahmed3rdjuly: 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
emmykk:
the Nigeria most intelligent woman dead or live has reply buhari men before through her PA as follows.

they once said Stella oduah bought expensive bullet proof car for aviation ministry and was tag corrupt,today neither efcc or DSS has invited her,she must be vindicated after all.

if federal govt want to rubbish itself let them invite her or involved her by chance.

she once spoke to senate committee and they were looking like slowpoke when he lecture them finance..

Only if you knew that over a trillion naira was spent by madam aeropolis to refurbish our airports.
Maybe you think our airports are now world standard
Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by M4gunners: 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
MadCow1:
Okonjo-Iweala, Minimah, Ihejirika, Jonathan and Patience should all be tried and Jailed if found guilty.

Anybody wey chop Arms money should be executed.
Including bubu too?Because he admitted receiving 2 SUV from the money you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by Spybradd: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nathdoug:
Make buhari even probe dis okonje iweala sef...abi buhari dey fear her
as u no get job,go push am for nyansh now
grin
Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by tolexy007(m): 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
Kyase:

Shift
Make I join you book space
lols....ok get urself a space
Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by trappatoni(m): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
emmykk:

if federal govt want to rubbish itself let them invite her or involved her by chance.

Did you read the post, who is the plaintiff? Don't let emotions blind your judgment.
Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by AOB1: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
datola:
Na wa o!

Dasuki and co., see your life, bloody soldiers are suing you for crime against their humanity and other insurgency victims.

Evil that wo/men do, live after them.
Man u ar calling our soldiers bloody some people dn't just know how to comment pls if ur brain is too dull why can't u keep quit, upon all the injustice those soldiers ar suffering u ar still calling them bloody on their right U AR A DISGRACE TO THIS NATION if u av a broda as a soldier and his sentence to death because of boko haram u will not call them bloody sad
Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
Good. Very good!! Justice is sure to be served at The ICC. That Forum is, thankfully, beyond the reach of unconscionable lawyers, politicians and traditional rulers who have, over the years, fostered, sheltered and fathered the corrupt in our clime to the detriment of our advancement and welfare.
Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by ezigr8(m): 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
Here comes season 2 of dasukigate
Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by datola: 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
AOB1:
Man u ar calling our soldiers bloody some people dn't just know how to comment pls if ur brain is too dull why can't u keep quit, upon all the injustice those soldiers ar suffering u ar still calling them bloody on their right U AR A DISGRACE TO THIS NATION if u av a broda as a soldier and his sentence to death because of boko haram u will not call them bloody sad

What is this one saying So, calling the soldiers bloody is an aberration to you when they have blood flowing in their veins. Don't they call you bloody civilians?

And between, I'm with the soldiers 100% on the fight.
Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by Dedetwo(m): 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
The only crime against inhumanity in the zoo called Nigeria has been committed by the Nigerian soldiers yet the military did not call for any prosecution. It is funny that the supporters of the present silly government had told everybody who had ears that the International Criminal Court (ICC) has no authority over Nigeria. Now one wonders what went wrong that the same idiotic supports of the present government in Nigeria who are clamoring for the authority of ICC.
Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by datola: 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
AOB1:

Boy, what are you saying So, qualifying the soldiers bloody is an aberration to you when they have blood flowing in their veins. Don't they call you bloody civilians?

Are you a learner?

And between, I'm with the soldiers 100% on the fight.
Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by MadCow1: 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
JonSnow:

Yes. Because its your father that wrote the constitution. undecided

Wetin consign Constitution with Penal Code?

Bros, you sure say you dey alright at all?
Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by afoobabs(m): 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
cana882:
Soldiers died; citizens died; families lost their bread winners, lovely mothers, future generations; people lost their life-time businesses; part of their body amputated/chopped off; displaced from their homes & have no place to go to, no food to eat, no money for health; some even lost so much that they wished for death.. and somebody somewhere is talking about rule of law!! Fear God o.. if these people should be let off the hook, then America has to apologize to the world on behalf of Osama bin laden.
. well said a patriot spotted

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by ATERI(m): 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
Integrityfarms:
All I see is desperadoes trying to paint the image of our Quintessential, globally recognized economic Amazon. But the more they try the more they get frustrated and our Daughter keeps soaring higher and breaking new grounds #askoshiomole

It was Igbo that sold Igbo during the slave trade, and it was Yoruba that sold their fellow Yorubas. Just a reminder

I`ve always said that you can`t find Dasuki guilty of anything unless Okonje-Eweala and GEJ are equally guilty. That is just a common sense conclusion that tribalism is preventing you from accepting
Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by emmykk(m): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ahmed3rdjuly:

Only if you knew that over a trillion naira was spent by madam aeropolis to refurbish our airports.
Maybe you think our airports are now world standard

then arrest her.
Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by agitator: 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
ok, if soldiers drage them to ICC then who drags the soldiers to ICC for human rights violations? angry angry angry
Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by ezebunafo(m): 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Double wahala for deadi-bodi Dasuki
I dey feel u wella
Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by johnmartus(m): 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
good development i have been expecting something like these before in fact this is a good decision the innocent bloodshed by ngozi and dasuki will not go in vain i cannot wait to see ngozi hang
Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by 989900: 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
These ones be soldiers; whack them m0fos that bled your comrades to death, while they practically plotted your deaths.

These soldiers be soldiers so?
Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by CioAngels(f): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ofcourse yes, very certain, as many as they are will be probed and punished when found wanting, am very sure of that. If not for the living, but for the dead they made to die carelessly. But, my question is, is my pmb seriously, in all honesty, fighting corruption? They stole the money to acres lands in ajah, lekki, awoyaya and other areas becos of lagos state airport and others. Thieves.
Re: Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal by henryhemon(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
If you visit maiduguri and most places boko haram operated you will want those people to be hanged,what soldiers went through and they destructions carried out. If encountered those guys or even armed robbers,you will appreciate our army and their gallantry. Shame on anyone who comes here to preach rule of law for dasuki and all those involved. They should be hanged. I see soldiers who were amputated defending us,those who died for us to live. They total destruction of properties and lives. Like I always say travel around experience different scenarios then no one will come and support evil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Mass Defection Looms In South East PDP / Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate / Senate Pays N85.5million As Dariye Allowances In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.