Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,298 members, 7,867,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2016 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2016 (22076 Views)

100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians / Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session / NWAG Scholarships For Female Undergraduate Nigerian Students 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2016 by saintruky(m): 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ranks007:

Believe you me that action is basically for the poor kids and the middle class those who can show academic prowess and promise wont be denied. Rich kids get time for scholarship?

Well I had to revisit the page 1 as to reach a consensus with you which I eventually did. I found the missing option and now I agree with you. I also want to believe the process won't get hijacked, if you know what I mean.
Re: Apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2016 by Gassa007: 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
Iamvictor:
registration is currently suspended.
please what is the scholarship exam about??
Re: Apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2016 by Gassa007: 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
Niyinficient:

When u will not calm down and read thoroughly cos of the hate u want to spit...go and read again...it's not meant for those in covenant and landmark university alone, it's d scholarship that will b in these schools. well, people like u hu can't read and digest simple info ain't eligible to apply.
please do you know the nature of the scholarship exam??
Re: Apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2016 by bezimo(m): 1:08am On Jan 26, 2016
The pharisees and saducees wont see this laudable stride by Bishop David Oyedepo and commend this noble scheme but if its to run their rubbish mouth and poverty infested mentality to speak against Bishop and malign him, they would be happy to do so.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2016 by Owobobrown(m): 3:10am On Jan 26, 2016
delishpot:
Kudos to David and other MOG who reach out to give back to the society.
My heart is happy about this move. May the best man win.

For real or you just saying it? Enlighten me biko.
check the eligibility requirements bro
Re: Apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2016 by delishpot: 7:22am On Jan 26, 2016
Owobobrown:
check the eligibility requirements bro

Ok. Still a good move. He is using his school to help some deserving students. It is still a commendable good start.
But, doesn't that mean one has to buy the form for exams? Are they as cheap as Jamb forms?
Anyhoe, a good start. 3 stars so far.
Re: Apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2016 by Owobobrown(m): 7:45am On Jan 26, 2016
delishpot:

Ok. Still a good move. He is using his school to help some deserving students. It is still a commendable good start.
But, doesn't that mean one has to buy the form for exams? Are they as cheap as Jamb forms?
Anyhoe, a good start. 3 stars so far.
so its Still don't benefits the masses, giving scholarships to rich kid lol
Re: Apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2016 by delishpot: 8:18am On Jan 26, 2016
Owobobrown:
so its Still don't benefits the masses, giving scholarships to rich kid lol
I get your point. He would have done a better job if he organised the scholarship as a form of exam for kids in state secondary schools from poor homes. So they get the form for free write the exam and then hope to be picked. But, poor kids could get the form write the exams and if offered apply for scholarship that was why I was asking for how much it will cost to get their application form. If the form alone cost a ton of cash then this scholarship makes no sense like you rightly said.

3 stars out of 20 so far from my point of view, he can still gather more
Re: Apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2016 by Owobobrown(m): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2016
delishpot:

I get your point. He would have done a better job if he organised the scholarship as a form of exam for kids in state secondary schools from poor homes. So they get the form for free write the exam and then hope to be picked. But, poor kids could get the form write the exams and if offered apply for scholarship that was why I was asking for how much it will cost to get their application form. If the form alone cost a ton of cash then this scholarship makes no sense like you rightly said.

3 stars out of 20 so far from my point of view, he can still gather more
am not even against the scholarship, I attend his church,my problem with them is their philosophy, I seems not to understand it,
Re: Apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2016 by delishpot: 8:41am On Jan 26, 2016
Owobobrown:
am not even against the scholarship, I attend his church,my problem with them is their philosophy, I seems not to understand it,

What I understand from this programme is that it is open to all but the study has to be in one of those two schools. As in if you get it, you will be given free education in those two unis

Help me understand, what philosophy?
Re: Apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2016 by Owobobrown(m): 9:37am On Jan 26, 2016
delishpot:

What I understand from this programme is that it is open to all but the study has to be in one of those two schools. As in if you get it, you will be given free education in those two unis

Help me understand, what philosophy?
their visions and views is tilted towards the rich
Re: Apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2016 by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 26, 2016
saintruky:

Well I had to revisit the page 1 as to reach a consensus with you which I eventually did. I found the missing option and now I agree with you. I also want to believe the process won't get hijacked, if you know what I mean.

I do bro...lets hope it wont go the usual 9ja way..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faculty Of Social Sciences Benue State University Building Collapses / Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption / 100 Students Caught As UNILAG Begins Testing Students For Hard Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.