Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Photos: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? (1039 Views)

Doris Akonanya: “I Wasn’t Born This Way” – Amputee Nollywood Actress / [PHOTOS] Why Would A 15yr-old Naija Babe Pierce Her Huge T*ts?! / (PHOTOS) Why Did This Pretty Girl Do This To Herself ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by DUBlog(f): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2016
Why do some ladies behave this way? If they don't want a guy, they won't allow their friend who wants him to have a go. What's up with that?

Read the conversation below and let us know why you think it is so.

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/01/photos-why-do-some-ladies-behave-this.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by Pennah(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Photos: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2016
Lol. I bet this woman prayed for exactly a man like this. Now, she has him but realises she would appreciate some drama in the relationship.

The last thing a man should do is believe and do everything a woman says. Just do you. She better hate the real you than hate who you think she wants you to be. I
Re: Photos: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by doyinisaac(m): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2016
grin confused soul!!!!You do not want fried rice and your friend wants the fried rice yet you are angry with your friend.....stupidity at its peak....

you are nice they complain and say he is too predictable,you are not nice they will still complain,he is all over you you say he is not giving you breathing space but when he now decided to give you space you will still complain again that he is not giving you attention......you want a good guy but when you find him you still complain that he is not adventurous enough but when you see the adventurous guy you want you will still complain that he is a ladies man and you are scared...hypocrisy
.they do not know what they want...

!! WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!even GOD finds it difficult to understand them..
Re: Photos: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by doyinisaac(m): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2016
Timbuktou:
Lol. I bet this woman prayed for exactly a man like this. Now, she has him but realises she would appreciate some drama in the relationship.

The last thing a man should do is believe and do everything a woman says. Just do you. She better hate the real you than hate who you think she wants you to be. I
GBAM!!!
Re: Photos: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by janzguy: 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
doyinisaac:
grin confused soul!!!!You do not want fried rice and your friend wants the fried rice yet you are angry with your friend.....stupidity at its peak....

you are nice they complain and say he is too predictable,you are not nice they will still complain,he is all over you you say he is not giving you breathing space but when he now decided to give you space you will still complain again that he is not giving you attention......you want a good guy but when you find him you still complain that he is not adventurous enough but when you see the adventurous guy you want you will still complain that he is a ladies man and you are scared...hypocrisy
.they do not know what they want...

!! WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!even GOD finds it difficult to understand them..
lolz, you are very correct
Re: Photos: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
They are foreign women prolly african-americans.

Idunno for others but i love nice guys. *coughs* yes i do. And many women too.
Re: Photos: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by doyinisaac(m): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
They are foreign women prolly african-americans.

Idunno for others but i love nice guys. *coughs* yes i do. And many women too.
grin grin the word "nice" means different things to different women in their dictionary....like the poster below...grin
Re: Photos: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by CaroLyner(f): 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
nice guys are boring.
Re: Photos: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by success10(m): 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
CaroLyner:
nice guys are boring.
HOW?
Re: Photos: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by nuelzy: 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
and you wonder why some men don't just dig girls

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Stephine Linus Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Maxwell / Chris Brown Slams Critics Calling Him Illuminatist, Shows Off His Pastor / P-square Wives Share Joke Amid Family Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.