Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

To Err Is Human But To Forgive Is Divine – 9ice Apologises To Ruggedman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / To Err Is Human But To Forgive Is Divine – 9ice Apologises To Ruggedman (730 Views)

Bobrisky Apologises To MC Galaxy: "He Gave Me Money Tonight, Knows I’m A Girl" / Uriel Oputa's Response To Ruggedman's Invitation To An Event Via Twitter / Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Err Is Human But To Forgive Is Divine – 9ice Apologises To Ruggedman by validman7(m): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2016
Ace Nigerian musician, 9ice who recently celebrated his 36th birthday seems to be living a whole new life. Days after the singer defended his ex wife Toni Payne on Instagram, saying she didn’t cheat on him and also his song “Once Beaten Twice Shy” was never about her, has issued an apology to his friend, Ruggedman who was once accused for reportedly having an affair with his wife. See an excerpts from 9ice’s interview with the Sun below; I’m talking in terms of peace and in terms of settling grudges. I’m talking about Ruggedman, I’m talking about Toni Payne and I’m talking about my saga with the press. Whatever has happened as from today I’m putting behind me and setting new standards; I’m living a new life. I think what brought about the issue with the press is due to a song I released entitled, Once Beaten Twice Shy. That song came out at a time I was having marital problems. Some people picked up stuff in the song and said ‘okay, he must be talking about Ruggedman.’ And before you could say Jackie Robinson, it was everywhere! That was the only problem I had with Ruggedman. Let me state that Ruggedman and Tony Payne issue never arose; it was never an issue. I’m mature now. I have a family now. To err is human but to forgive is divine. I’m using this platform to apologise to my friend from another mother, Stephens Ugochukwu aka Ruggedman. And to the press I’m saying I’m very sorry, you guys should just forgive me. If I have offended you in anyway, I’m very sorry You’re wearing a top from Ruggedman’s clothesline, it’s like you guys are really back together. Are you going to do a collabo soon? “Most definitely by God’s grace.” Can you give us an idea of what to expect? (Laughter) I don’t have an idea. ‘E be like say na you wan write the song, Tony (more laughter).’ But definitely, most importantly and with all sincerity, there will be a song; a friendship song.” Talking about Toni Payne, now that you guys have made up, are you getting back together? “Getting back together depends on what you mean. Right now, she has forgiven me and I have forgiven her. She’s moving ahead and I’m moving ahead but we have a son to raise, and that’s the most important thing right now. Whether she will settle in my house is something I can’t tell for now; we can only wait and see.”
Re: To Err Is Human But To Forgive Is Divine – 9ice Apologises To Ruggedman by Akkord4gov: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2016
Ok man
Re: To Err Is Human But To Forgive Is Divine – 9ice Apologises To Ruggedman by Akposkool(m): 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
9ice is so wrong about this. Why didn't he come out and cleared the air all those years. Now he wants to form born again after tarnishing ruggedman's image.
Believe me or not that song sank ruggedman's career. The dude couldnt think straight anymore. 9ice even released diss tracks to reply ruggedman's tracks. This is medicine after death na. Just some days back 2baba also came to clear the air about him and mikel beef.
I think these guys are lying. I can believe 2baba a little but 9ice? No way

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye On Same Flight With Yakubu Aiyegbeni (photos) / Nicki Minaj Finds Time For Make-up Touch Up While At Basketball Game / FOTW- Naijagood Face Of The Week Is Eva Alordiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.