Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,384 members, 7,829,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] (36358 Views)

Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos / Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Her Husband And Son / Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] by asadike(f): 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
porshuch:
yes o he done stamp am for me and you. kiss
lol. but na chameleon i see for your dp.
Re: Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] by Mbkite(m): 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
asadike:
something tells me we are meant 4 each other. However, It may be wrong...
Re: Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
asadike:
Thank God we are from Same Anambra,you could be d lucky Wife for me!
Re: Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] by cktheluckyman: 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
asadike:
beautiful u my sister. One day, e go be my turn to marry and carry belle like dis .Baba God, oya stamp am.

God has already answered your prayers oya come let me marry you and put in twins inside your tummy
Re: Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] by ahovi40(m): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lazyreporta:
Pretty queen

View More Amazing Pictures from Source @

http://yarnvibes.com/beautiful-actress-adaora-ukoh-shows-off-pregnancy/

she's not pretty joor
Re: Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] by asadike(f): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
cktheluckyman:

God has already answered your prayers oya come let me marry you and put in twins inside your tummy
Chineke! i love twins die
Re: Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] by asadike(f): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Chineke! i love twins so much
Re: Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] by rhymaster: 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
asadike:
beautiful u my sister. One day, e go be my turn to marry and carry belle like dis .Baba God, oya stamp am.

So this bigot and hatefilled elect is not even married? You should find one of your co-bigots in your hood cos no rational normal person would want to be 10 m close to you.
Re: Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] by Socketbet: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
Handsome woman grin grin
Re: Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] by asadike(f): 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
rhymaster:

So this bigot and hatefilled elect is not even married? You should find one of your co-bigots in your hood cos no rational normal person would want to be 10 m close to you.
die!

1 Like

Re: Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] by porshuch: 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
asadike:
lolz, even if I no see your face, I can marry those ripe fruits on your dp. I call that type obianuju ( d thing full wells) kiss tongue
Re: Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] by wink2015(m): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
It is against our african culture for pregnant women to be showing their pregnancy to the public for admiration. We are now coping western culture but refuse to accept gay and lesbianism. Who are we deceiving.
Re: Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] by wink2015(m): 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lazyreporta:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-4tx_PnDUyIE/VqX7tRHZ9mI/AAAAAAAANS0/Q7FPAsmYG0c/s1600/Nollywood%2B1.jpg[/img]

Nollwood actress Adaora Ukoh who got married very quietly is now heavily pregnant and expecting her first child. She looks really beautiful with her baby bump making her glow. See more photos...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-_ZO8MuSc-KA/VqX7ThIKotI/AAAAAAAANSg/td-xIczXqYE/s1600/Nollywood%2B2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-8SLqT8f9pTo/VqX7xkCER1I/AAAAAAAANS8/uLlCOcx_BbQ/s1600/Nollywood%2B4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ehqs5BZ7Pss/VqX7VyFipFI/AAAAAAAANSs/lKz-8rqhJt4/s1600/Nollywood%2B3.PNG[/img]

http://www.online-instagram.com/media/1169635189729541995_238817062

It is against our african culture for pregnant women to be showing their pregnancy to the public for admiration. We are now copying western culture but refuse to accept gay and lesbianism. Who are we deceiving?

But what about the husband? Is he not suppose to stand by the wife for a photo session.
Re: Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] by ideyhere(f): 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
Who cares!!!!! Women get pregnant everyday.

A "thank God for her" or little prayer for at least 2 heads to emerge from the labour room after the hassles and tussle would have sufficed...or don't you think so?
Re: Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] by ucheuzor1(m): 12:24am On Jan 26, 2016
asadike:
That is what women are made for Afterall... To carry belle
Re: Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] by asadike(f): 1:49am On Jan 26, 2016
ucheuzor1:

That is what women are made for Afterall... To carry belle
o boy, u go change that your statement when u witness altar call for d barren.
Re: Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] by Aitee1: 7:45am On Jan 26, 2016
asadike:

Stamp, sealed and delivered!!!
Re: Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] by asadike(f): 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
Aitee1:

Stamp, sealed and delivered!!!
Amen my sister amen

1 Like

Re: Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] by meobizy(f): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
A fat woman and her baby bump.
I wonder how big she is nowadays.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide, Fireboy Pay Oba Elegushi A New Year Courtesy Visit (Photo) / Top Five Nigerian Musicians That Took After Their Parents / Toke Makinwa Bares Massive Cleavage. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.