Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,222 members, 7,849,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Beware!! New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive & Kill People (A Must Read) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware!! New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive & Kill People (A Must Read) (595 Views)

Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful / Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User / BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware!! New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive & Kill People (A Must Read) by naijavital(m): 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
Read according to the victim below:- So I
was coming back from Wuse, precisely
Golden Gate Hotel, close to Wuse Market
and decided to pick a taxi adjacent Zenith
bank. And this
particular Taxi drove up to me with a driver
and two passengers in it (male and female),
the driver stopped where I was standing
and asked where i was going to and I said
Mpape, He asked the other ladies waiting
and they said Katampe junction, the driver
said since we were all going towards the
same direction He would take us straight
there. we got in, he drove up to about
Nicon Junction ,the lady who was inside
before me decided to drop and after she
did, the driver now asked the other guy
who was also in the taxi before me if he
had any load and the guy said yes, the
driver started snarling at d guy, asking why
the guy told him the first time that he had
no load and d guy said he told him. the
driver now asked the guy what was..continue reading http://naijavital..com/2016/01/beware-new-trend-used-by-ritualists-to.html?m=0

Re: Beware!! New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive & Kill People (A Must Read) by DaBullIT(m): 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
If you wan post story post story no dey give us link

(1) (Reply)

How Boko Haram Is Getting In The Way Of Football Fans And Their Teams / Young Boy's Throat Cut In IDP Camp In Borno (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) / Alfa Absconds After Charm To Multiply N350,000 To N5m Fails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.