Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,060 members, 7,814,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog (59445 Views)

Wizkid Welcomes 3rd Child With Jada Pollock, His Manager - Nairaplus.com / Elsie Okpocha Gossips Too Much - TunezMediaBlog (Photos) / Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by talktonase(m): 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
maestroz:

oga lo joko jor. if you see them near your sister, you go even coach your sister mek she tek patience receive the gift especially when the sperm seed would cost several thousand dollars.
if I hear
Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by Naff24(f): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
kennygee:
What a Legacy Whiz Kid is leaving behind.

If Only people will take the Book of proverbs more seriously.

How old is this guy that he has fathered two kids with different women out of wedlock?

I just don't get it.

I wish him all the best, he should sow all his wild oats in all Continents of the world, even Antarctica.

He once said na 2baba be him role model....so no blame him cry
Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by STILESGANG: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
maysdrays:
you're a big fool, including others calling him a small boy....

Count your achievements and compare it to wizkid's own
Bunch of mofos, Na jealousy dey kill most Nigerians undecided undecided
You are a big fool,Is he the first person to have achievements or is his so called achievements a licence for misbehaving.

When you grow up you can advice all your daughters to become babymamas.Ode!

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by Trinxzy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
DirtyGold:
Does wizkid know about this new child?
And that poster girl tania omotayo has no child for him abi?
Issokay
e be like ce she dy infertile

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by brownsug(f): 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ok Tania is d cosmetic chic not good for baby making

ModiKen:
...and so the babymama and bastards trend continues.

...and they even call themselves role models. Smh angry
Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by lovely17(m): 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Wizkid taste in ladies is awful the fuvk!!!
Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by GuDErboY(m): 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hehehehehe Nigeria vs Burkina faso. But this bae senior am na.Wixy why??
Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by ModiKen(m): 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
brownsug:
Ok Tania is d cosmetic chic not good for baby making

If Tania was my sister, wld have give her an ultimatum to either leave him or I dis-brother her! grin
Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by bayonino: 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
winkmart:
[size=15pt]NA MAKE HE FIRST DENY AM SAY HOW CAN A KID HAVE A KID?

LATER, THEM GO DO 1 YEAR BITHDAY FOR THE BOY....HE GO COME PLAIT HAIR FOR AM[/size]
The world is over. undecided
Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by bayonino: 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
ModiKen:

If Tania was my sister, wld have give her an ultimatum to either leave him or I dis-brother her! grin
Do you know how many abortions the Tania girl would have had, or do you think ladies of nowadays get brain again ni undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by brownsug(f): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ur head dey dieo,some women allow men treat them like shit

ModiKen:

Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by girl4rmspace(f): 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
So wizkid looks up to 2face and wanna be exactly like him even with his bad behaviour included. Lol 2bad
Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by oluwasegun007(m): 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
if dis is tru den...SMH..

it shows how loose diz guys are going about having unprotected sex....abi HIV don't get cure.

am even suspecting some of dis artist...
Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by Guyman02: 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
Sijo01:
OK, now am seeing another tuface

He is TUbaby in the business not Tubaba
Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by SUPOL(m): 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Sijo01:
OK, now am seeing another tuface
Lolz @bae
Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by ModiKen(m): 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
bayonino:
Do you know how many abortions the Tania girl would have had, or do you think ladies of nowadays get brain again ni undecided cry

Na true u talk ooo.

Did even think of that one.

That girl better use her head or e go jus use her, dump
Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by sunny2k: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
honestly going to school is very very gud cos it inculcates the proper way to act n behave in a society. Bn half baked is a cause men.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by Duru009(m): 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
2face just reincarnated.......

Wizbaba is about to make another history.....
Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by blessedfavoured: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
i wont be surprised if tania decides to get pregnant for him like anna banner

kennygee:
What a Legacy Whiz Kid is leaving behind.

If Only people will take the Book of proverbs more seriously.

How old is this guy that he has fathered two kids with different women out of wedlock?

I just don't get it.

I wish him all the best, he should sow all his wild oats in all Continents of the world, even Antarctica.

Unless Tania is mad, this is tge timr to get herself a Man who has control of swimmers. Maybe she dey aspire to be Annie Macauley.
Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by lohresloco: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
this artists sha, them nor dey fear HIV or him brother HPV...na to just bring live GBOLA out put inside punnani carelessly without due consideration to their health....Nna, Fear who nor fear this homie wizzy
Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by chineduwright110(m): 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
Wizkid refuxe 2increase in height becurz of his funny n bad habit of imitatin,

after u copy black face n dammy krane songs

u won still copy 2bab lifestyle by making diff. Gurls pregnant.? Bah?? smiley
Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by TolaniLuv: 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
STILESGANG:
Well she can't move on.How many girls will leave you and have fame and money,even when you treat them as shit?...None

None!!
Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by Favolly(f): 2:37am On Jan 26, 2016
This babymama business is fast growing and becoming quite competitive

Thinking of opening a nursery around Lekki area...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by ElDeeVee(m): 4:19am On Jan 26, 2016
Favolly:

You gat brain dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by abbiecutie(f): 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Favolly:

Let's be partners smiley

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by abbiecutie(f): 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Favolly:

Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by Annapecky(f): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
tayorx:
Wanna hear my money talk?
Sure
Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by Ejytex(m): 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
Oh boi all dis celebrities dey enjoy o... so wizkid don chop dis cake n leak d icy
Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by tayorx(m): 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
Drop ur digit n see wat I'm made of
Annapecky:
Sure
Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by hotdi(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2016
OnankpaBa:
na wao. This small ball thing no wan rest? abi na tu baba bi him mentor?

Something likedat grin
Re: Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog by OnankpaBa(m): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
cheesy
hotdi:

Something likedat grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Kate Henshaw Under Fire Over Comment About Attacks In South Africa / Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame / Calabar Girls Twerk For Davido As He Watches ( Pics, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.