Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

The Journey Of Soul - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Journey Of Soul (156972 Views)

Dear Nigerian pastors, please face your work of soul winning and not tithes. / Dynamics Of Soul Winning / Genuine Salvation Of Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journey Of Soul by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: The Journey Of Soul by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
benodic:

@ LONGFELLOW02

grin grin grin

Seriously there is no problem HU can not help you with but you do not direct God on how to bring the solution. If your problem is that you need money, sing HU and surrender your money issues to God and be alert to the answers that will come .
The solution can come in ways you least expect.

Okay.
How can a Christian sing HU?
Teach me or send me link to video tutorial on how to sing HU
Re: The Journey Of Soul by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: The Journey Of Soul by Ichel: 7:49am On Jan 03, 2017
LONGFELLOW02:

10 is too much?
Are you eckis member?
am not, am just giving you the type of answer they will give you when yo make such demand at their temple.

LONGFELLOW02:

Okay.
How can a Christian sing HU?
Teach me or send me link to video tutorial on how to sing HU
I doubt if he'll send you a video link, you need to visit their temple to learn that cuz religion is more of exprience than learning. And in the eye of most christain singing HU looks like folly or occultic to them.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by chieveboy(m): 7:59am On Jan 03, 2017
LONGFELLOW02:

Hmmmm, Interesting
Won't you demand for what I cannot afford after giving such knowledge? be sincere

I don't understand the question really, you mean?
Re: The Journey Of Soul by chieveboy(m): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2017
Ichel:

am not, am just giving you the type of answer they will give you when yo make such demand at their temple.

I doubt if he'll send you a video link, you need to visit their temple to learn that cuz religion is more of exprience than learning. And in the eye of most christain singing HU looks like folly or occultic to them.

Actually HU does not even belong to Eckankar, and Eckankar is not the originator of the HU, the HU just IS! Just like no religion can say they originated the Holy Spirit. HU is for everyone!
Consequently, you don't have to ever step foot in an Eck temple or even talk to an Eckist...your life is your life and you live it the way you want. (if you have the required freedom to).

www​.eckankar.org/hu.html

https://youtube.com/watch?v=wc9N_g2NolA
Re: The Journey Of Soul by LONGFELLOW02(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: The Journey Of Soul by LONGFELLOW02(m): 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ichel:

Okay, Let him reply first.
won't you like to sing HU too?
Re: The Journey Of Soul by Boss13: 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
benodic:
@ Boss13

Growing spiritually in the inner planes is so difficult because there is less negativity there. For any level of spirituality gained there must be an equal level of negativity to test the soul.
It is only in highly negative places like earth you can defend your spiritual doctorate degree by facing a highly charged negative trial.

For example when Jesus was hung on the cross and he was being taunted by the people to save himself if he is really the son of God.
He had the power to not just save himself but to also destroy them all. But it was a test of power vs love and forgiveness which he passed in flying colours by saying father forgive them for they know not what they do.
This is the reason why earth is important in spiritual growth.

What you mean in essence is that we need the negativity on earth to attain higher spiritual levels? Hence to accelerate spiritual growth, one must come to earth. So how does one assess the level of spiritual growth and the lessons that must be learnt?
Re: The Journey Of Soul by Ichel: 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
LONGFELLOW02:

Okay, Let him reply first. won't you like to sing HU too?
Done that before
Re: The Journey Of Soul by LONGFELLOW02(m): 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ichel:
Done that before
Hmmm does it work? are you M or F?
Re: The Journey Of Soul by Ichel: 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
LONGFELLOW02:

Hmmm does it work? are you M or F?
I can't say it worked for me, maybe because i doubted it effect or, maybe am not not the religious type, was merely on adventurous quest.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
@ Boss13

What you mean in essence is that we need the negativity on earth to attain higher spiritual levels?
exactly.

Hence to accelerate spiritual growth, one must come to earth.

yes. this is the reason God created the lower worlds including earth in the first place. the utopian conditions in the pure heavenly worlds didn't provide enough tough training ground for soul to germinate and grow, hence the creation of earth where negativity can roam freely providing a very good educative ground for the training of souls.

So how does one assess the level of spiritual growth and the lessons that must be learnt?
the Inner Master helps you to do that. all you need to do is to ask.
the main lesson we are here to learn is Love. when you are able to love and serve all life no matter what is thrown at you, no matter the attacks and hatred you receive, then you are closer to being a co-worker with God.
another way is to look out for the fruits of the Holy Spirit manifesting in you. Humility, Tolerance, contentment, forgiveness, detachment, right discrimination, and above all divine love. how much of these fruits are you manifesting.

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
@ LONGFELLOW02

these are the links to the HU song tapes and videos.

for ECK Vidya, there is no rocket science to it. just sing HU before you sleep and watch your dream, you start by recording your dreams daily. dreams are actually a record of souls activities in the inner planes and before any thing happens here in the outer, it first of all occurs in the inner planes which if you are alert you can see it in your dreams. HU opens your inner vision to see the future before it happens.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
There is no end to the spiritual universe.
The God Worlds are not finite areas surrounded by borders.

ECKANKAR- Ancient Wisdom for Today
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:15am On Jan 05, 2017
Your state of consciousness means nothing more than your state of acceptance.

Re: The Journey Of Soul by chieveboy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
LONGFELLOW02:

As in, give and collect double.

Honestly Bro, you really need to explain in details. Give what and collect double what exactly
Re: The Journey Of Soul by chieveboy(m): 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ichel:

I can't say it worked for me, maybe because i doubted it effect or, maybe am not not the religious type, was merely on adventurous quest.

Adventure and neutrality is actually good...as in, if you got a spaceship what will you do? Where will you visit smiley...that's the spirit wink
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
Consciousness always has to be earned moment to moment.

Re: The Journey Of Soul by LONGFELLOW02(m): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
benodic:

@ LONGFELLOW02

these are the links to the HU song tapes and videos.

for ECK Vidya, there is no rocket science to it. just sing HU before you sleep and watch your dream, you start by recording your dreams daily. dreams are actually a record of souls activities in the inner planes and before any thing happens here in the outer, it first of all occurs in the inner planes which if you are alert you can see it in your dreams. HU opens your inner vision to see the future before it happens.

Thanks
Can you interpret dream
Re: The Journey Of Soul by LONGFELLOW02(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
Re: The Journey Of Soul by chieveboy(m): 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
LONGFELLOW02:

If I decide not to be a member again would you guys come for?

You nor anyone do not have to be a member of ANY RELIGION to receive God's love. And yes! You can also know the future without joining a religion.

I for one stopped attending church at a time before knowing of Eckankar. At the time, I find solutions to my problems in dreams. Dream was my church and religion. I could know phone passwords, see some friends l lost contact with and how to accomplish goals and stuff in the dream.

The greatest lie is when people tell you God's love or favour comes only when you belong to their religion. God loves Soul unconditionally!!

4 Likes

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
@ LONGFELLOW02

Thanks
Can you interpret dream

In Eckankar, you are taught how to interpret your own dreams. Nobody does it for. You are a master in your own right with all the qualities of God inherent in you, the only problem is that you are not aware of it. Singing the HU starts the process of re-awakening soul.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:07am On Jan 10, 2017
The road becomes narrower as we move into the higher worlds.

Re: The Journey Of Soul by Boss13: 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
benodic:
@ LONGFELLOW02

In Eckankar, you are taught how to interpret your own dreams. Nobody does it for. You are a master in your own right with all the qualities of God inherent in you, the only problem is that you are not aware of it. Singing the HU starts the process of re-awakening soul.

Interesting! What spiritual exercises do one apply to interprets dreams. Also I need clarity on this. I thought dreams happen on the Astral plane and that one is responsible for the dream creation.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
@ Boss13

Interesting! What spiritual exercises do one apply to interprets dreams.

Sing the HU for at least 20 minutes before sleeping. When you wake up , record your dreams and sing HU again for 20minutes then go into a silent contemplation and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal the meaning to you. Then remain silent and listen.the answer can come in several ways.

Also I need clarity on this. I thought dreams happen on the Astral plane and that one is responsible for the dream creation.

Dreams happen on all the inner worlds from astral to etheric planes. Dreams are simply recollections of souls experiences in the inner planes while the physical body is asleep. Remember that soul is multidimensional and is having experiences simultaneously on many planes at the same time which is why sometimes dreams seems a bit jumbled up as the mind tries to piece together and make sense out of the numerous experiences
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2017
With greater spiritual freedom comes greater responsibility and accountability.

Re: The Journey Of Soul by Boss13: 11:39am On Jan 12, 2017
Thanks Ben but I am not clear on your explanation. I had the impression that when one dream, yes we may not recollect all, but it is an expression of the soul. For instance, in a dream land, if I am hungry food appears and I start to eat. What I mean is your thoughts are brought to existence.

On the other hand, must one sing the HU for 20 mins, record the dream and repeat HU on a constant basis before becoming a master in understanding his own dreams?
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 11:20am On Jan 13, 2017
@ Boss13

Thanks Ben but I am not clear on your explanation. I had the impression that when one dream, yes we may not recollect all, but it is an expression of the soul. For instance, in a dream land, if I am hungry food appears and I start to eat. What I mean is your thoughts are brought to existence.

See the world of dreams exactly the way you see the physical universe. The only difference is the rate of vibration which is higher there. Thoughts are things in all the planes but due to higher vibration in the dream worlds thought manifest faster there than here. Soul expresses itself in all the worlds of course.

On the other hand, must one sing the HU for 20 mins, record the dream and repeat HU on a constant basis before becoming a master in understanding his own dreams?

There are many spiritual exercises that can help you understand your dreams and you find many of them in the ECK books, more especially, The Spiritual Exercises of ECK.
You can even create your own Spiritual exercise.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
The prime mission of the Mahanta , The Living ECK Master, is to lead soul home to God.

Re: The Journey Of Soul by Boss13: 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
Thanks Ben
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
@ Boss13,

Thanks Ben

You are very welcome .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (96) (Reply)

How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.