Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday (51139 Views)

Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist / Dede Oneday: Nollywood Candle Night - Photos / The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by uzo200(m): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
na wa oooo
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by raumdeuter: 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
Is he related to Dedetwo dede1 on NL?
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by weblogo: 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
rip
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by Mortiple(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
My brother from Mbaitolu, RIP!
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by millionboi(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
COOL
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by pastorwilly(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
hmmm ''DEDE 1 DAY'' just as the name implies. now 13th na de ''DAY'' al de same R.I.P to dead!
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by Socketbet: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
Rip
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
RIP...I love your acting skills, may God grant you enternal rest.
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by JaneJoanJohn(f): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
nikkiking:
I never liked this guy movies lipsrsealed nor his jokes.

Rip.
A tad insensitive.
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by dexcira(f): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
Rest in peace dede
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by Kirinwa: 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
olasha1:
may his soul rest in perfect peace

pls house i am a long time NLDer since 2008. but d mod only allow me to post and create non business topic but disallow me in creating business topic(advert) e.g like selling my car laptop and other personal items.anytime i make attempt they just delete it from the site
what is d likely problem and d solution?
Cc mind44,lalasticalala,seun

The likely problems be sey you fit been dey misyarn tey tey.
Another fit be sey you carry Oga Lalasticlacla babe. DAT one na gobe.

Solutions be sey you go write "I am sorry" 500 times come post am reach "To whom it may concern"
Another solution be sey you no go everly misyarn for your life, ever.
Finally buy 1 better cow and 5 tubers of yam come for my domot.
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by leoblaze(m): 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
sad embarassed embarassed sad rest in peace my hilarious comedian
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by nikkiking(m): 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
JaneJoanJohn:
A tad insensitive.
tongue ur opinion don't matter.
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by leoblaze(m): 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
pastorwilly:
hmmm ''DEDE 1 DAY'' just as the name implies. now 13th na de ''DAY'' al de same R.I.P to dead!
#NOJOY bros u self no get joy oooo grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by Revolva(m): 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dede one day na super postle again
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by izyericson: 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
olasha1:
may his soul rest in perfect peace

pls house i am a long time NLDer since 2008. but d mod only allow me to post and create non business topic but disallow me in creating business topic(advert) e.g like selling my car laptop and other personal items.anytime i make attempt they just delete it from the site
what is d likely problem and d solution?
Cc mind44,lalasticalala,seun

so why do you want to sell your car and laptop? buhari's economy?
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by HopeAlive14(m): 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
Rest in Peace.

May God give your family the fortitude to bear your painful exit.
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by benedictac(f): 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
nikkiking:

Rip.

and u couldn't hold that even I death? O ga o
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by humilitynike: 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
no body ask u if u like his joke or not.
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by bengoodcreature: 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
Chaii like He[Dede] usualy say, may his soul R.I.P
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by olasha1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
izyericson:

so why do you want to sell your car and laptop? buhari's economy?

It hapen in d past ,but only trying to sell my laptop of recent to buy an apple lapy

I have bought 3 cars already on dis forum,4 my wife $ my self..
I just used dat as an example
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by olasha1(m): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
Kirinwa:

The likely problems be sey you fit been dey misyarn tey tey.
Another fit be sey you carry Oga Lalasticlacla babe. DAT one na gobe.

Solutions be sey you go write "I am sorry" 500 times come post am reach "To whom it may concern"
Another solution be sey you no go everly misyarn for your life, ever.
Finally buy 1 better cow and 5 tubers of yam come for my domot.

Lols misyahn how?

I dnt have dat time but strictly 4 business $ reasonable coment in politics
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by mamagee3(f): 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
Is he really dead?

I thought his death was a rumor.
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
Same burial date with my dad

Death is the most painful thing on eart
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by loperterlevi1: 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
Rest in oke nmadu
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by Godsonkemz(m): 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
RIP the king of audio joke most a times he dwelt on weed joke. Eze ndi nñuru ife, onye york we go miss your hilarious jokes and roles you play in nollywood.
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by HRich(m): 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
nikkiking:

Rip.
Meaning you are not wishing him a Peaceful Rest From your mind.
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by XaintJoel20: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
In the words of Apostle Paul.... 'For me to live is Christ and to die is gain'... Just hoping he died in Christ Jesus... RIP Oneday...
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by naijanaso: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
nikkiking:

Rip.

So you are happy he is dead? The way we write sometimes don't make good sense at all. I don't think this is the right forum to make such a comment as yours. Rather than pray that God will grant his family the fortitude to bear his loss, you are here condemning his style if acting. Too bad! Remember there is broken bottle in every compound/village.
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by Iyelinkonomilo(m): 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
nikkiking:

Rip.

den u r a killjoy
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by gooddavid: 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
How old are you?
iamayodeji:
Guess he wasn't very popular

Rest on in the afterlife
Re: Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday by okechukwu16: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
nairagossip1:
[size=14pt]Read What Killed Comic Actor Dede -One- Day[/size]

http://www.042express.com/2016/01/nollywood-comic-actor-dede-one-day-to.html

will that bring him back 2 life? Abeg clear road.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meraiah Ekeinde Beautiful In New Photos / Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) / Pretty Mike Apologizes For Putting Girls On Dog Leashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.