Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

The Smallest Self-Power Generator Popularly "I Pass My Neighbour" Now 18-22k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Smallest Self-Power Generator Popularly "I Pass My Neighbour" Now 18-22k (964 Views)

Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size / Fg Ban I Pass My Neighbour Generator Importation / Pictures: Is This The Smallest Bank In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Smallest Self-Power Generator Popularly "I Pass My Neighbour" Now 18-22k by Joel3(m): 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
the smallest of all Self-Power Generator popularly known as "i better pass my neighbour" which is the most targeted of all power generators for both small and medium scale entrepreneurship business now 18-22k which used to be around 12-14 depending on location in the country.

this occurred due to the Federal government ban on this generators and coupled with USD $ increase in parallel market.

the future of this small generators which is very popular in every neighborhood due to it cheapness and the economical factor of it is that it will now be smuggled into the country through the neighbouring countries. this end up giving job to these countries and their customs duty fee.

it is a loose to Nigeria in purchasing it on higher price, increases inflation and also exporting our jobs.

CC: lalasticlala, oga seun. fct
Re: The Smallest Self-Power Generator Popularly "I Pass My Neighbour" Now 18-22k by boboLIL(m): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
U guys voted for change na.... Na till 2019 oh
Re: The Smallest Self-Power Generator Popularly "I Pass My Neighbour" Now 18-22k by kennyman2000(m): 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
Not surprised. Was very surprised the day my twins brother told me he bought his own for 16k. Something that's 9k,10k before.
Re: The Smallest Self-Power Generator Popularly "I Pass My Neighbour" Now 18-22k by EnterPRO: 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
don't see why Innosson can't produce them locally.

must they make only cars?
Re: The Smallest Self-Power Generator Popularly "I Pass My Neighbour" Now 18-22k by Walexz02(m): 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
Very good observation @enterpro, in bison should start producing them at cheap price

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Waterproof Powerful 12 Watt Integrated All In One Solar Street Light / Did Dangote Die? / Biodiesel : A Better And Renewable Energy Resources...(business Offer )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.