Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny (36497 Views)

Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG / Taiwo Hassan (ogogo) Looks Broken At Mojisola Olaiya's Service Of Songs / Peter Okoye Posts This After Cheating Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by shamecurls(m): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
You cant put a yam beside a goat and expect the yam not to be eaten.

How can they keep songs in places where there colleagues can get too.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-IS94A5_uQ
Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by naijapips02: 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
He said he's taking the case to court. Why not let the court decide? undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by Captain1Nigeria(m): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
him just wan beef
Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by CHAIRMAN1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
Blackface and co are like APC and her fans who keep blaming everyone but themselves for their failures.
Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by Houseofglam7(f): 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
The first poster stole my spot!

tongue
Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by enigma2007(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
ggrin:
Nigerians wil rather be angry at Blackface for being "Envious, Jealous, nuisance", rather than be angry that he may have been really cheated undecided

Proof that he was cheated?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by femi4: 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
Jalal:
No one can accuse psquare of song theft sha!
dem dey steal dance steps sha, from usher dance to Azonto in Alingo etc

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by leoblaze(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
End time musicians undecided lai brother.... Wizzy nd kiss daniel dey busy dey kiss dem girls grin
Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by ggrin(f): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
enigma2007:

Proof that he was cheated?
I resemble blackface?
Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by Louiscutedude(m): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
lolzzz
Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by Missmossy(f): 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lol grin
Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by DeRay98(m): 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
dexterinc2003:
A song can actually be stolen...but the question remains,would it have been a hit if the original owner had sang it...that I highly doubt...naija musicians should step up...pay songwriters to write 4 u if u explore other styles...it's not being lazy...the biggest artistes all over the world do it.. .stop creating bad blood in the industry. #the thief never remembers,the victim never forgets#

Your comment is the most mature and responsible on this topic so far.
There are too many teenagers here with itching fingers pretending to know but

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by danbrowndmf(m): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
ggrin:
Nigerians wil rather be angry at Blackface for being "Envious, Jealous, nuisance", rather than be angry that he may have been really cheated undecided
yes i feel like he might have been really cheated,but where is he always keeping his songs that people are stealing it upandan like this.sad
Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by nikkiking(m): 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
I never knew Paul okoye is this funny grin grin.
Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by IyamuBenedict(m): 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nigerians will just come to conclusions, they better list to black face
Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by I888(m): 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
ggrin:
Nobody believes you in this part of the world when you have no AUTHORITY or command any grain of it. Think about the politician who steals and the common man who steals. Who gets more respect?
Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Jalal:

Timaya has...
Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by dennisworld1(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
PSquare thief songs than any other musician

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by Nkenkenyi87: 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
Why always Blackface?When did I even hear dis guys song last?I think he has lost his vaue in d industry!

But anyway all dis our musicuans sef,how many of dem write dere songs themselves...most of dem needs help!
Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by datigbogirl: 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
ggrin:

He himself should known d way d world works and smarten up.
Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by DeRay98(m): 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
dexterinc2003:
A song can actually be stolen...but the question remains,would it have been a hit if the original owner had sang it...that I highly doubt...naija musicians should step up...pay songwriters to write 4 u if u explore other styles...it's not being lazy...the biggest artistes all over the world do it.. .stop creating bad blood in the industry. #the thief never remembers,the victim never forgets#

Your comment is the most matured and responsible on this topic so far.
There are too many teenagers here with itching fingers pretending to know but their ignorance always exposes them.
They don't know that it's not everybody who can sing that can write songs and vice versa.
Michael Jackson didn't write all his songs, many of the greatest selling songs of all time were not sung by the writers or the artist who are known with those songs were not the writers. Whitney Houston made her biggest hit with " I wanna dance with S'body who loves me" (forgive me if I didn't get the title right), but that song was written by Dolly parton Whitney was the second person to sing it. When Whitney died Dolly Parton remarked that when the first artiste did that song (I can't remember the artiste name now) she, Dolly Parton, made money but when Whitney Houston did that song, she, Dolly Parton, bought the bank. One of Celine Dion's biggest hit was not written by her.
So, those artiste who are stealing other people's work to make hits and money and pretend that those song writers are seeking cheap attention, are getting away with copy write theft because this is Nigeria and the justice system is terrible. Shame to all you supporters of thieving pop artistes.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by oluwasegun007(m): 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
I see u Paul.....d stone land for where u need am....
Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
ggrin:
Your post changed the thinking of some people that would have said otherwise and still soak all the 'LIKES'

I strongly believe it is publicity stunt. Reason being that the class of artists he accused of stealing his song. I mean, wizkid and tuface can freestyle anything to a hit song. Again, Blackface has been off from the scene for a while now and the only way he can introduce himself and get noticed by the new generation is publicity stunt, the surest and fastest way to make headline in Nigeria and the world generally. It is allowed and no one should take it personal. By the way, during the time of plantation boys, he voice always lasted longer than his crew

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by oluwasegun007(m): 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
I see u Paul....d stone land for where u need an
Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by cyprus000: 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
[size=13pt]
I remember it was alleged that psquare stole his beat one period lyk dat. Which it why he used an unmixed "DO ME" beat of psquare, for his "erima" track.

So I don't expect less from psquare, considering that he even dragged them to court over the issue.

Blackfaze is a victim of serial cheating. The important question one should ask is that; why is he so careless to allow every dom and dicck to rob him of his intellectual property.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by allawizzow(m): 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
Jalal:

I don’t know ur age but u sound like a new generation (indomie). If u know psquare’s history, u ll know they re boss when it comes to copyright infringement. Go back and listen to their first and second album. In fact usher’s yeah and psquare’s to d left to d right are almost identical. same as “Busy body"s lyrics” and many more. do ur research.
the Nigerian s youths are disappointments. imagine people insulting blackface for claiming what he believes is his right.
in abroad, if ur property is to be used ur mgt ll be consulted, but in naija u ll be insulted despite u re stolen from. big artist like akon , snoopdogg, chrisbrown, etc use other people s songs but with owners consent.
even notorious biggie s sellout “juicy” is not his original property. this is a serious crime that can cost you ur life savings in developed countries.
lets call a spade a spade

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by grandstar(m): 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
EbonyCy:
Lol.....ask them ooo
But does the true God not know everything?
Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by holuwole12(m): 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
I guess d rat causing lassa fever stole it from d cupboard...... lolz grin grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by ceemere: 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
ggrin:
exactly my thought. And then coming from a duo who came to lime light by doing mixtapes in the name of original copyright. They were lucky to get away with it cos back then nigerians haven't gotten familiar with the term mixtapes and covers. Well he shud shut his damn mouth up cos after all it was reported some time ago that they stole "Erima" from black face and polished it into "Busy body".
Re: Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny by leelong(m): 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
floragregs:
True that bro..the question is, if Blackface sing am, E go sweet? Nor be by writing ooo, if u write finish come sing am anyhow nko? E better say make person wey sabi sing thief am sing am na.
But what happened to buying d songs from him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) / Victoria Kimani In Cleavage-Baring, Clinging White Dress / Umarudeen Kayode, Davido's Crew Member Arraigned In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.