Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,353 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

Music Consultant - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Consultant (853 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Consultant by Meeloreh(f): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
If you are in need of a music trainer- instruments / voice, personally or a group or a class AND/OR if you need to buy musical instruments in bulk / in unit , new/ fairly used please call Charles-07061677102
Re: Music Consultant by olatunjithomas(m): 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Meeloreh:
If you are in need of a music trainer- instruments / voice, personally or a group or a class AND/OR if you need to buy musical instruments in bulk / in unit , new/ fairly used please call Charles-07061677102

hi ma, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but there is one thing
I need from you,

Nd I will be so glad if I can get it from you my lady

with due respect ma, I had like you to support falconey for
Mr nairaland 2016. you've done it before, you're a champion,
you can do it again.
the profile is www.nairaland.com/falconey

thanks my lady, respect.

if you like to join the WhatsApp group ,you can PM me, I'll sort that out.

thanks once again my lady

TEAMFALCONEY.

VOTING WILL COMMENCE ON MONDAY 18th JULY 2016.

(1) (Reply)

Download Latest Hot Track Jaiye Jaiye By Easy Okosun / Can You Believe The Voice Nigeria Is Held In South Africa Not Nigeria. Fraud. / Get Your Music Uploaded To Our Website For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.