Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Business Plan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Plan (771 Views)

Business Plan Available And Elaborate / How To Write A Business Plan / How To Write A Business Plan For A New Business? - Marvejohndaily.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Plan by spytime(m): 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
pls i need the of a good writer who can help me write a good business plan, am ready to pay for the service but with an agreement of not stealing the idea and anything regarding the business.
Re: Business Plan by JLM(f): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
Call or whatsapp me on 08063611208. Add me on BBM 2BDF786C. Let's discuss. That's what I do. Annual reports, plans, overall tech report writing.

Regards
Re: Business Plan by kennyman2000(m): 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
spytime:
pls i need the of a good writer who can help me write a good business plan, am ready to pay for the service but with an agreement of not stealing the idea and anything regarding the business.

The best is to go on google and search for how to write a business and things to put into consideration in writing a business plan. You'll see lots of samples and also how to go about it. I gave you that advice cos of what u said that u dont want anyone to steal ur idea. Trust me, if the idea is gonna be such a lucrative one. Forget it, no matter any agreement u make. It'll be stolen. Am speaking from experience. Do it on ur own and u gonna have peace of mind. I wish u all the best!
Re: Business Plan by spytime(m): 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
JLM:
Call or whatsapp me on 08063611208. Add me on BBM 2BDF786C. Let's discuss. That's what I do. Annual reports, plans, overall tech report writing.

Regards
have just sent u a request on bbm
Re: Business Plan by spytime(m): 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
kennyman2000:

The best is to go on google and search for how to write a business and things to put into consideration in writing a business plan. You'll see lots of samples and also how to go about it. I gave you that advice cos of what u said that u dont want anyone to steal ur idea. Trust me, if the idea is gonna be such a lucrative one. Forget it, no matter any agreement u make. It'll be stolen. Am speaking from experience. Do it on ur own and u gonna have peace of mind. I wish u all the best!
thanks bro
Re: Business Plan by iamSi(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
What happens to "Idea Patenting" ... What happens to Business Idea protection? Funny though
kennyman2000:

Re: Business Plan by iamSi(m): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
Am sorry but your ideas can be protected and sealed ... get in touch with CasMediaConcepts or like www.FB.com/CasMediaConceptsII for better enquiries .

Copying Ideas on google bro, don't that sound like stealing? Well even if you have to copy you still need experts to fine-tune it like it's never been done before mind you, "There is nothing new under the sun" the bible says but remember "It's not always about what's been done its about HOW its been done"

That will always bring out the news in every news . Like www.Facebook.com/CasMediaConceptsII or mail the email u can find on that page . Your Ideas can be protected ask around. We can do it right
spytime:
Re: Business Plan by ultrazone(m): 12:57pm On May 21, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Crashes, Sells For N310 At Streets Market / Withdraw Your Fiverr, Upwork E.t.c Funds. Payoneer & Paypal Withdrawal Available / Over 5million To Give Out As Loan To Individuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.