Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding (32884 Views)

Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure / Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure / Photos From Deji Of Akure's Son's Wedding... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by uncjay(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lemon12:
A very useless Oba

That goes around flogging co-traditional rulers

I from this moment ban him from entering into Igboland

Failed, pained and frustrated mofo like you would never disappoint at any moment.

Suck it....

1 Like

Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by shogz89: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
Is this not the oba that flogged that ipod eze grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by timilehing(m): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
Swag Ko, Swansea ni
Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by mascot87(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lemon12:
A very useless Oba

Flaty,all your obis will have to bow down before this oba if u like it or not
Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by WIZGUY69(m): 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lemon12:
[s]A very useless Oba

I from this moment ban him from entering into Igboland[/s]

If wishes were horses, you would wish to become the footmat of deji of akure. cool

2 Likes

Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
kelvino41:
Abeg, I need booking number for very nice 10 odds game
grin MrPelumi1 has some for you grin
Check his latest topic cool
Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by wristbangle: 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
This is the only thing that comes to mind anytime I see this man. Do the math grin grin

Hahahaha. grin

Na who dem dey flog like this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
wristbangle:

Hahahaha. grin

Na who dem dey flog like this?

That's the antidote to the misbehaviour of any flat-headed defaulter from the red mud region

Tested and trusted.You can't go wrong on this brother

6 Likes

Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by Asiri1991: 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
A handsome. He looks less like a king or his kingdom lacks royal regalia.
Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by KanwuliaJara: 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
Did he do DNA test fOrst? lipsrsealed

Wa DI KWA sure? lipsrsealed
Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by seeman(m): 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nice
Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by wolexino(m): 12:49am On Jan 26, 2016
bhimbs:
Not SON'S Wedding. It's his DAUGHTER's. He's the bride's father. Always get your information right before you post here pls.
d op is right jare oversabi
Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by talk2yommex2000(m): 3:16am On Jan 26, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
This is the only thing that comes to mind anytime I see this man. Do the math grin grin

pls enlighten me abt this. Someone mentioned above that the King flogs people or something. Kindly shed some light if u knw the gist.
Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by SirHouloo(m): 6:28am On Jan 26, 2016
Buhari is only replicating his stand. How can you have a town in a town? (A state in a state). Action king, carry go jor....
Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by Efe3: 6:56am On Jan 26, 2016
Lemon12:
A very useless Oba

you are an ndiofe, too pretending to be what you are not.
Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by davidflipcy5856(m): 8:26am On Jan 26, 2016
hertheytheydgee:
Please, where is Akure?
in ondo state.
Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by BABANGBALI: 8:38am On Jan 26, 2016
na wetin concern me,na akure girls i pity,na dem go here am
Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by macof(m): 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lemon12:
A very useless Oba

Deji Ajaponda Giving dem igbos sleepless nights cheesy grin kabiesi continue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of A Masquerade Pushing A Biker During Calabar Carnival / Emir Sanusi's Vintage Rolls Royce Spotted At Kaduna Centenary Celebration / Oba Elegushi & Wife, Aramide Sekinat Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.