Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,809 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

What Is The Real Number Of The Beast? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Real Number Of The Beast? (419 Views)

Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft / Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Real Number Of The Beast? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
I've pondered over this for years and done several researches but nothing. What is the real number of the beast? Rev 13 v 18 says This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

From what I understand, the number 666 is the number of a man. And wisdom is needed to calculate the number of the beast which i assume would derive from the number of the man.

So, what is the real number of the beast??
Re: What Is The Real Number Of The Beast? by analice107: 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=samted post=42322384]I've pondered over this for years and done several researches but nothing. What is the real number of the beast? Rev 13 v 18 says This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

From what I understand, the number 666 is the number of a man. And wisdom is needed to calculate the number of the beast which i assume would derive from the number of the man.

So, what is the real number of the beast??[/quote
Hey kid, go back and read that passage very well.

OK, Let me help alil. There's the spirit of the Anti-Christ, this is manifest is the atheists, Muslims, and what we see coming together as the ONE WOULD GOVERNMNET, OR THE NEW WOULD ORDER.
And, There's the PERSON of the Anti-Christ. Who will soon step up and take over the New World Order/One world gobernment and rule the entire world.
Look around you, see lesbians and homos, see Satanists and their Luciferean doctrines. See illuminati openly? See fake pastors and prophets, very soon, it will be very hard for Christians to live even in their own homes.
So, that, number is his number, garrit? Repent now, you can't stand the antichrist.
Re: What Is The Real Number Of The Beast? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=analice107 post=42324380][/quote]

new world order kor. please, don't bring all your illuminati conspiracy into my matter. y'all just chew up everything the internet tells you.

if they make video that you sef are in illuminati, you will believe.

(1) (Reply)

How Much God Loves Me ....A Must Read / Anti-scratch Stickers / Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of February 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.