Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Metuh Supporters Are Like The Shameless Parents Of School Truants. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh Supporters Are Like The Shameless Parents Of School Truants. (803 Views)

Parents Of Six Kidnapped Students Storm Ambode’s Office / Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. / Buhari’s Supporters Are Going Through Hell In Yobe – Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Metuh Supporters Are Like The Shameless Parents Of School Truants. by TRUTHTOPOWER: 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
Chief Metuh reportedly assaulted his child's school teacher for daring to cease the child's phone.

Today Chief Metuh supporters are railing against the state for handcuffing their son.

Imagine if two parents learnt of their children alleged misbehaviour in school. In the general African culture including Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba, parents would deal with their children for even being suspected of misdemeanor. The punishment they would give will be more than the school would give. and in some cases, the school authorities will even be begging the parents to take it easy.

I couldn't imagine what my father would do if I were named in any fraud in whatever circumstances. it is a shame.

for shameles parents who style themselves IPOB (by no means self respecting Igbo.) They will be agitating for their children to be set free because their children are not the only truants. if they can't get that, they will resort to blackmailing the authorities about the privileges of being a suspect. to them if other children are being punished with sweeping the floor, it is unfair to ask their own children to mop the floor.

This is unlike self respecting parents who not only demand mopping of floor but also watching of toilets so as to demonstrate family honour.

May God save IPOB youths from moral bankruptcy.

I stand with Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh Supporters Are Like The Shameless Parents Of School Truants. by shugaboy6102(m): 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
Me thinks this op is really high on cows dung.y must u conclude ur write up by referring to ipob youth.for the sake of next time please attack a person's personal character and not a RACE.

1 Like

Re: Metuh Supporters Are Like The Shameless Parents Of School Truants. by Mynd44: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
shugaboy6102:
Me thinks this op is really high on cows dung.y must u conclude ur write up by referring to ipob youth.for the sake of next time please attack a person's personal character and not a RACE.

Hol up hol up hol up, when did IPOB become a race? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Metuh Supporters Are Like The Shameless Parents Of School Truants. by TRUTHTOPOWER: 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
shugaboy6102:

If you are equating Igbo with IPOB as a race then you must apply to your secondary school for a refund on your poor education. IPOB is nothing but a sinister racket ensneering many igbo youths.
Re: Metuh Supporters Are Like The Shameless Parents Of School Truants. by BALLOSKI: 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
shugaboy6102:
iPod is a nefarious organization, so if it's represents the igbo race, then, fine. We now know why thieves are celebrated where you come from.
Re: Metuh Supporters Are Like The Shameless Parents Of School Truants. by shugaboy6102(m): 10:41am On Jan 26, 2016
TRUTHTOPOWER:

If you are equating Igbo with IPOB as a race then you must apply to your secondary school for a refund on your poor education. IPOB is nothing but a sinister racket ensneering many igbo youths.
the day u stop refering to peoples agitation d very day u will start living a meaningful life.asshole
Re: Metuh Supporters Are Like The Shameless Parents Of School Truants. by shugaboy6102(m): 10:43am On Jan 26, 2016
BALLOSKI:
iPod is a nefarious organization, so if it's represents the igbo race, then, fine. We now know why thieves are celebrated where you come from.
what's the correlation between metuh and ipob.u talk like a deluded human being

1 Like

Re: Metuh Supporters Are Like The Shameless Parents Of School Truants. by Eziachi: 11:15am On Jan 26, 2016
The poster of this nonsense is either ignorant or he/she just wallowing in sphere stupi.dity. There is no relationship between Olisa Metuh and IPOB or between Nnamdi Kanu situation and that of Metuh. Metuh and the likes of him regarded IPOB as threat to their relevance and existence across Igboland. In this day and age, some still cannot distinguish between white and black.

2 Likes

Re: Metuh Supporters Are Like The Shameless Parents Of School Truants. by vedaxcool(m): 11:18am On Jan 26, 2016
grin grin truants indeed.
Re: Metuh Supporters Are Like The Shameless Parents Of School Truants. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:25am On Jan 26, 2016
Nothing is more shameful than the public support for corruption.

(1) (Reply)

The Online Warriors, By Reuben Abati / Saraki Loses Bid To Stop Trial At Code Of Conduct Tribunal / Senate Uncovers N5bn Shortfall In Education Ministry Budget.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.