Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Marketers And Distributors Thread - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Marketers And Distributors Thread (3024 Views)

Marketers And Distributors Wanted!!! / Exercise Books And Other Stationaries Producers And Distributors Needed / we are looking for marketers and distributors @ jkb Plantain Flour *pics* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marketers And Distributors Thread by Melaine(f): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
Please if you are interested in marketing different products, please comment. I will like to have contacts of marketers in different states that i can work with. Lets put heads together and also lets work together to make money this year. What do you think?
Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by bolaji73(m): 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
I'm a student. I can market any product that could be a need for University students.
Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by bolaji73(m): 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
I'm a student. I can market any product that could be a need for University students. If you need my service,you can call or whatsapp me on 08137775940.
Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by Melaine(f): 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
bolaji73:
I'm a student. I can market any product that could be a need for University students. If you need my service,you can call or whatsapp me on 08137775940.

Ok. Please can you indicate your state and if possible tell me what can move in your university.
Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by Melaine(f): 8:10am On Jan 26, 2016
Hello lets keep this thread rolling. You never can tell where your breakthrough will come from. Thanks
Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by bolaji73(m): 10:44am On Jan 26, 2016
Melaine:

Ok. Please can you indicate your state and if possible tell me what can move in your university.
I stay in Lagos but school in osun, oau to be precise. Lots of things are needed by students. Even as most of things are available, majority of the students are too lazy to walk distance to purchase those things. With this, sharp businessmen prefer hawking their product to enhance rapid sales.
Goods that are on high move include : phone accessories, wears (male and female), cosmetic (perfumes to be precise), cooked food, wristwatch, bracelet(male and female). Etc
Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by jemype(m): 11:14am On Jan 26, 2016
Good moring I have a unique product pls gimme ur digits or email. Lets work
bolaji73:
I stay in Lagos but school in osun, oau to be precise. Lots of things are needed by students. Even as most of things are available, majority of the students are too lazy to walk distance to purchase those things. With this, sharp businessmen prefer hawking their product to enhance rapid sales.
Goods that are on high move include : phone accessories, wears (male and female), cosmetic (perfumes to be precise), cooked food, wristwatch, bracelet(male and female). Etc
Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by bolaji73(m): 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
jemype:
Good moring I have a unique product pls gimme ur digits or email. Lets work
call or whatsapp on 08137775940
Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by kassano22(m): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hello,am intrested in marketing any new product in the eastern part of nigeria
Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by naijafinest: 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
I think I have that unique product u all are looking for. Many of u already no me...I derive pleasure creating jobs for people.
This is wat I do, I import goods in a very large quantities ,and I sell in bulk at a price lower than the cost you will buy in any big market even lower than what most china suppliers offer ,thereby creating an oppurtunity for you to buy and sell at a very profitable rate
I do not just import any kind of product,I make sure that the products are tested to be original,high quality,unique and most importantly, it most be fast selling and very profitable.
As far as nigeria is concern I offer the lowest price for this product.
Name of product--TEETH WHITENING PEN
FUNCTION-- it helps remove all forms of stains and colours from teeth permanently ,within 5days. Without any side effect...
Be it colours coursed by smoking cigarrette,chocolates,or natural stains.

This product goes for #2000 in the market.
But I am selling it at a give away price btw #800 -- #1000. Depending on how many u buy.
Minimum order is 20pieces

Contact/whatsapp 07065843658.
YOU PAY MONEY AFTER YOU RECEIVE THE PRODUCT .....nationwide.
To know more about product. Type the name,TEETH WHITENING PEN. On google
Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by Melaine(f): 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
Can the fellow in the eastern part market this product?

Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by Melaine(f): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
kassano22:
Hello,am intrested in marketing any new product in the eastern part of nigeria

Can you market this product.

Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by raffite: 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
Need a warehouse or storage space in Delta State? Or you just need your products distributed around Delta State?
Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by Melaine(f): 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
raffite:
Need a warehouse or storage space in Delta State? Or you just need your products distributed around Delta State?
WhatsApp: 08086428088

This thread is just for distributors. Just tell people what you can sell in your area and if they have it, they make it available. As for me, i stay in Benin, so i have lots of things to market especially in the eastern part.
Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by kassano22(m): 1:31am On Jan 28, 2016
Give me Details of the product and what it does
Can you market this product.[/quote]
Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by davismighty(m): 8:53am On Jan 28, 2016
I can market any good products. Am in PHc Rivers State. My no is 08060088233 and email davismighty@gmail.com I also have a car I can use for easy movement of the products
Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by Melaine(f): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
[quote author=kassano22 post=42390649]Give me Details of the product and what it does

The product is called eyebrow stencil. It helps women draw their eyebrow perfectly.
Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by Melaine(f): 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
This another product. If you can market it please let me know.
Coconut juice
Moringa juice

Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by biuti(f): 12:28am On Feb 18, 2016
Moringa juice? Is it sweetened or naturally prepared?
Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by ceo001(m): 6:58am On Feb 18, 2016
Hi, my name is Emmanuel, and I reside in port harcourt, I tour between university of port harcourt, college of arts and science, university of science and technology, river state poly and uni of education. (These are my target areas and I tour there almost every day delivery products). If you have any product that might sell very well in these areas (I prefer new, attractive and fast selling products) contact me on oguchimereze@yahoo.com or on whatsapp: 08130774199
Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by iamSi(m): 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
Can u market a very special and branded popcorn ? If yes follow us on twotter @freshguguru
bolaji73:
I'm a student. I can market any product that could be a need for University students.
Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by Gthzz(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
I live in kaduna state capital an mostly k.d south. i can market/distribute any good product, e-mail me solomongad@gmail.com or 07036050805
Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by uvalued(m): 3:49am On Feb 23, 2016
Melaine:
This another product. If you can market it please let me know.
Coconut juice
Moringa juice

Like this product
Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by stephenUgh(m): 4:10am On Feb 23, 2016
I school in delta state university asaba campus and am currently studying marketing.
Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by paykobo: 5:56am On Feb 23, 2016
The best product to market in 2016. IS a product of NEED. Not want or desire. But what people NEED.

Data Scratch Card. It sells like kilode!

Learn more when you visit: www.paykobo.com/partners
Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by bigboywho(m): 7:33am On Feb 23, 2016
If you are interested in a business run by a humanitarian organization contact me at my signature.
Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by admindim: 8:12am On Feb 23, 2016
we 10hours 20hours back up battery for rechargeablefan ,portabledvd, also we have 20 hours led light with powerbank good for students call 08166117634 for more info
Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by gbemijames: 9:25am On Feb 23, 2016
bolaji73:

Hello
i have some products i will like you to market.currently sell in som3 schools but not yet in OAU..basically computer and phkne accesories..
Av added u up on whatsapp and u can add em too n send a message on 08038608664..Cheers
Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by gbemijames: 9:32am On Feb 23, 2016
Anyone interested in marketing genuine n quality IT products fromflash drives, selfie sticks, laptops, etc should please reach me kn whatsapp 08038608664..
u will get at very great prices and excellent reliability..

***NB: of u dnt av integrity dont bother contacting me please.
Re: Marketers And Distributors Thread by bolaji73(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
iamSi:
Can u market a very special and branded popcorn ? If yes follow us on twotter @freshguguru
that shouldn't be an issue. But with the kind of product involve, it would consume lots of my time. Remember I'm still a student. Also there are lots of people involve in selling the product. Moreover, what I've noticed overtime is that students prefer fresh baked popcorn. Though not all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

House Hold Items For Sale / How Do I Go About Money Ritual / Custom Standup Pouches In Usa From VICTOR OSCAR COMPANY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.