Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Merrybet Refused To Credit My Payout - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Merrybet Refused To Credit My Payout (2301 Views)

I Want To Credit My Binance Account. / Six Banks Meet Cbn’s Dividend Payout Rule (names) / Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merrybet Refused To Credit My Payout by Vivov21e: 10:39am On Jul 16, 2021
I made a instant withdrawal yesterday afternoon on merrybet am yet to be credited

Stay away from merrybet guys
Re: Merrybet Refused To Credit My Payout by overdrive(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2021
What happens when they finally pay you?

2 Likes

Re: Merrybet Refused To Credit My Payout by merrybet: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
Vivov21e:
I made a instant withdrawal yesterday afternoon on merrybet am yet to be credited

Stay away from merrybet guys

Hello Vivov21e, apologies for the delayed response.

Regarding your complaint on the Instant payout transaction done on your Merrybet account, kindly be informed that if the Instant payout transaction eventually failed, the funds will be reversed to your Merrybet account and you will be required to make use of Bank payout to withdraw the money.

Kindly contact our Customer service with details of the pending transaction; Merrybet username, Date of payout, Name of bank used for the request & Amount paid out. We are available via phone call, email, chat & social media. Kindly visit our website, and click on contact us for more information.

However, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other concerns regarding your Merrybet account. We'll be happy to assist you.

Thanks for choosing Merrybet, your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Keep staying safe.
Re: Merrybet Refused To Credit My Payout by fosimi: 7:39am On Mar 01, 2022
Merrybet. Is not normal oooo
Re: Merrybet Refused To Credit My Payout by fosimi: 7:40am On Mar 01, 2022
My 13k is still hanging there

Re: Merrybet Refused To Credit My Payout by SeniorRef: 11:27am On Mar 01, 2022
Merrybet is becoming a nuisance to the modern betting world. Almost all the betting platforms i know now use instant payout,merrybet is still operating 24hr payout and yet they are still unable to meet up with the 24hrs payout.My payout has been delayed for more than 48hrs now and nothing has been done by merrybet.
If they are reading this,(i know they are here on nairaland),this is a wake up message to merrybet.They need to wake up now before they turn to Union Bank who ones was the biggest but refuse to wake up to modern practices in the banking world on time and now become one of the weakest.WAKE UP MERRYBET
Re: Merrybet Refused To Credit My Payout by merrybet: 11:16am On Mar 03, 2022
fosimi:
My 13k is still hanging there

Hello fosimi, regarding your feedback, we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while accessing our website or using any of our services.

Please be informed that our dedicated Customer services team are readily available to assist you if you have any questions, concerns or issues regarding your Merrybet account or any of our services. We are available on phone, email, social media and chat. Kindly visit our website, click on Help, and select contact us for more information.

Keep staying safe.
Re: Merrybet Refused To Credit My Payout by merrybet: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2022
SeniorRef:
Merrybet is becoming a nuisance to the modern betting world. Almost all the betting platforms i know now use instant payout,merrybet is still operating 24hr payout and yet they are still unable to meet up with the 24hrs payout.My payout has been delayed for more than 48hrs now and nothing has been done by merrybet.
If they are reading this,(i know they are here on nairaland),this is a wake up message to merrybet.They need to wake up now before they turn to Union Bank who ones was the biggest but refuse to wake up to modern practices in the banking world on time and now become one of the weakest.WAKE UP MERRYBET

Hello SeniorRef, we appreciate your feedback on your services.

Regarding your experience on the delay of your payout request, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Please be informed that our dedicated Customer services team are readily available to assist you if you have any questions, concerns or issues regarding your Merrybet account or any of our services. We are available on phone, email, social media and chat. Kindly visit our website, click on Help, and select contact us for more information.

Keep staying safe.
Re: Merrybet Refused To Credit My Payout by Naijagram(m): 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
SeniorRef:

Have they finally settled you?

Omorrr I don't like what merrybet is doing, It's been 48 hours since I initiated payout and it's yet to be processed.

Funny enough, I contacted their customer service and they were like they are experiencing network delay. Bloody lie�
I think it's time to move to another betting platform.
Re: Merrybet Refused To Credit My Payout by SeniorRef: 11:42am On Mar 09, 2022
Naijagram:

Have they finally settled you?

Omorrr I don't like what merrybet is doing, It's been 48 hours since I initiated payout and it's yet to be processed.

Funny enough, I contacted their customer service and they were like they are experiencing network delay. Bloody lie�
I think it's time to move to another betting platform.
.Yea,they have settled me.The truth is they will certainly pay you,but the speed of payment is the problem.I just hope they listen to my advise and improve on their payment time.
Re: Merrybet Refused To Credit My Payout by merrybet: 7:09am On Mar 10, 2022
SeniorRef:
.Yea,they have settled me.The truth is they will certainly pay you,but the speed of payment is the problem.I just hope they listen to my advise and improve on their payment time.

Hello SeniorRef, we appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you have received your winnings.

Regarding bank payouts, barring any unforeseen circumstance, please be informed that bank payouts are processed within 24 banking hours.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions or concerns. Our dedicated Customer services team will be happy to assist you. We are available on phone, email, social media and chat. Kindly visit our website, click on Help, and select Contact us for more information.

Thanks for choosing Merrybet.

Keep staying safe.
Re: Merrybet Refused To Credit My Payout by fattprince(m): 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
merrybet:

Hello SeniorRef, we appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you have received your winnings.

Regarding bank payouts, barring any unforeseen circumstance, please be informed that bank payouts are processed within 24 banking hours.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions or concerns. Our dedicated Customer services team will be happy to assist you. We are available on phone, email, social media and chat. Kindly visit our website, click on Help, and select Contact us for more information.

Keep staying safe.

Please fund my account already. It's been over 10 hours now. Is it until all games I want to play starts?
Re: Merrybet Refused To Credit My Payout by merrybet: 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
fattprince:

Please fund my account already. It's been over 10 hours now. Is it until all games I want to play starts?

Hello fattprince, all inconveniences are highly regretted.

If your account is yet to be credited, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated Customer services team. We'll be happy to assist you. We are available on phone, email, social media and chat. Kindly visit our website, click on Help, and select Contact us for more information.

Keep staying safe.
Re: Merrybet Refused To Credit My Payout by Elijahsan123: 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
So Disappointed at Merrybet for their incompetence!!
I made withdrawal of 22k from merrybet since 3rd and up until now they have refused to pay, giving one excuse or the other. It has been showing "withdrawal successful" for over 48hr, yet they didn't credit me. I need that money badly cos I'm a student. MERRYBET pls release my money. They said weekend was the cause, after weekend they're now saying no network.

1 Share

Re: Merrybet Refused To Credit My Payout by Chibu4u(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
Merrybet is still paying till tomorrow, I got my alert with 48hours, just that they need to increase their payment rate.

1 Like

Re: Merrybet Refused To Credit My Payout by merrybet: 10:15am On Jan 10, 2023
Elijahsan123:
So Disappointed at Merrybet for their incompetence!!
I made withdrawal of 22k from merrybet since 3rd and up until now they have refused to pay, giving one excuse or the other. It has been showing "withdrawal successful" for over 48hr, yet they didn't credit me. I need that money badly cos I'm a student. MERRYBET pls release my money. They said weekend was the cause, after weekend they're now saying no network.

Hello Elijahsan123,

Apologies for the delayed response. Please if this is yet to be resolved, kindly contact our dedicated Customer services team with details of the withdrawal request i.e Merrybet username, Amount paid out, Date of payout & Name of bank used for the payout request. We will be happy to assist you. We are readily available on phone, email, social media and chat. Kindly visit our website, click on Help, and select contact us for more information.

Keep staying safe.
Re: Merrybet Refused To Credit My Payout by merrybet: 10:19am On Jan 10, 2023
Chibu4u:
Merrybet is still paying till tomorrow, I got my alert with 48hours, just that they need to increase their payment rate.

Hello Chibu4u, we appreciate your feedback.

Regarding your payout requests, barring any unforeseen circumstance, kindly be informed that bank payouts are completed within 24 banking hours.

Please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated Customer services team if you have any other questions or concerns regarding your Merrybet account. We will be happy to assist you. We are readily available on phone, email, social media and chat. Kindly visit our website, click on Help, and select contact us for more information.

Keep staying safe.

(1) (Reply)

Is A Lottery A Good Idea? / About Online Money Making / The Ultimate Guide To Producing And Branding Wrist-watches From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.