Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,012 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Which E-commerce Platform Is The Currently The Best? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which E-commerce Platform Is The Currently The Best? (816 Views)

CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! / Nigeria, Russia To Launch E-commerce Platform / Which E-commerce Company Deliver Faster -SWIFTHA, KONGA Or JUMIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which E-commerce Platform Is The Currently The Best? by Adez99(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
I am interested in knowing which e-commerce platform is currently the best in services. In services to sellers and buyers.
Re: Which E-commerce Platform Is The Currently The Best? by starpower(m): 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
Konga!!!. Products are traceable and you can make the customer your own while jumia is..... Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Which E-commerce Platform Is The Currently The Best? by Adez99(m): 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
Thank you, I would love to see the completion of your sentence though grin
Re: Which E-commerce Platform Is The Currently The Best? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
starpower:
Konga!!!. Products are traceable and you can make the customer your own while jumia is..... Thank me later
JUMIA IS THE BEST
Re: Which E-commerce Platform Is The Currently The Best? by starpower(m): 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oga show evidence. I am a co-owner of a store on both. Konga business model gives you opportunity because it the cheapest and most profitable mall presently that i know of. Maybe it the type of products we retail on the platform.
Re: Which E-commerce Platform Is The Currently The Best? by EnterPRO: 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
comparing Jumia and Konga, it would seem you need a PhD in Nuclear Physics to sell on Jumia while a baby can sell on Konga.

my observation.

buyers however seem to prefer Jumia. they claim Jumia delivery is more organized as you are called before deliveries and can even reschedule.

it appears their delivery fees might be cheaper too. not too sure of that.
Re: Which E-commerce Platform Is The Currently The Best? by oge966: 9:28am On Jan 28, 2016
www.frakem.com is very good.

They have good customer service and their delivery is fast.

I love their free delivery service for orders above #50,000.
Re: Which E-commerce Platform Is The Currently The Best? by maxxy: 9:48am On Jan 28, 2016
EnterPRO:
comparing Jumia and Konga, it would seem you need a PhD in Nuclear Physics to sell on Jumia while a baby can sell on Konga.

my observation.

buyers however seem to prefer Jumia. they claim Jumia delivery is more organized as you are called before deliveries and can even reschedule.

it appears their delivery fees might be cheaper too. not too sure of that.

Jumia is more buyer friendly because they still operate the cart system, making ordering easier and delivery cheaper for the customer.

Buyers are yet to fully adjust to Konga's new model and may also have misgivings about a seller having all their details as many sellers abuse the privilege by spamming the buyer with future products.

1 Like

Re: Which E-commerce Platform Is The Currently The Best? by starpower(m): 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
JUMIA IS THE BEST
is crap. they are bleeding

(1) (Reply)

How And Where To Buy Yam Seed At A Lower Rate(donagn Farm) / Business idea: Help A Brother / Selling 1000 Instagram Followers At N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.