Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

I Love Farting - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Love Farting (2283 Views)

I Love My Culture (Promote Your Beautiful Culture) Thread / I Love All These Hotels In Kenya, Tanzania Aka Tourism Hotels / I Love Hanging Around Elderly Igbo And Yoruba Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Farting by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hi. I am a slightly fat girl dat loves 2 fart (mess). I especially love the rotten egg types, any other girl like me? My farts are the silent hot type!!! Any fart loving girl like me? By fart, I mean mess, polluting the air, iso e.t.c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love Farting by Zoe99(f): 7:39am On Jan 29, 2016
fartqueen:
Hi. I am a slightly fat girl dat loves 2 fart (mess). I
especially love the rotten egg types, any other girl
like me? My farts are the silent hot type!!! Any
fart loving girl like me?
By fart, I mean mess, polluting the air, iso e.t.c
this is the weirdest thread i've ever seen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Farting by Hybrid600: 10:53am On Jan 29, 2016
fartqueen:

Amazing! There could b many like you but too shy to come out...
Re: I Love Farting by fart4mee: 10:13am On Oct 07, 2019
A LADY LIKE YOU IS A RARE GEM IN NAIJA.. NAIJA LADIEZ ARE FARTERS OR CANT FART AT ALL BECAUSE TEIR BUTT HOLE IS LACED WITH AIR AND GASS MUFFLER THAT PREVENTS THEM FROM RELEASING GAS LIKE DUCKS AND CHICKENS.. A FARTING LADY IS A WELL SOUGHT AFTER AMONG GUYZ LIKE ME THAT LOVE LADIES THAT FARTS ALOT..
FARTS AND FARTING IS GOOD FOR THE BODY.. AND IT EITHER BREAKS A RELATIONSHIP (THAT IS IF THE LOVERS ARE LIARS AND RECEIVERS) OR IT MAKE A RELATIONSHIP STRONG AND LOVING TILL THE END (THAT IS THE LOVERS ARE SINCERE AND HONEST WITH ONE ANOTHER)..
So continue encouraging our ladies who can fart but are still hidding in the shadows because of what the society will think of them are their free will to fart without remorse.. Nigeria is a terrible placefor a lady to be a care free lady farter.. We are worse than the xenophobic racism when it comes to FARTING LADIES ISSUE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Farting by 9jabwoy: 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hi I love girls that fart a lot especially when they have a very big butt I'm not a girl but i love farting and been farted on I'll like to talk to you about it if you don't mind you can drop your WhatsApp number for me

Re: I Love Farting by Swarez091(m): 7:48am On Feb 13, 2021
I wish you make your farting slave,whose you can be calling at will that I should come and put my face under your butthole and fart down my throat and nose and I don't mind be paying you.please
Re: I Love Farting by Swarez091(m): 7:51am On Feb 13, 2021
Please you can chat me on whatsapp-08145470157 I love it when a big lady can be very feel free to fart down on my face and if possible I'd be licking her asshole and I can even be paying you at any of our meeting for doing that for me always
Re: I Love Farting by Swarez091(m): 7:53am On Feb 13, 2021
Zoe99:
this is the weirdest thread i've ever seen!
Please you can make me your toilet slave who you can sit on face at will and be farting very freely... here's my WhatsApp number 08145470157
Re: I Love Farting by gregyboy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
Some niggas left their brains in their moms womb

1 Like

Re: I Love Farting by gangathara: 11:08am On Feb 15, 2021
Re: I Love Farting by VEXT: 11:27am On Feb 17, 2021
Swarez091:

Please you can make me your toilet slave who you can sit on face at will and be farting very freely... here's my WhatsApp number 08145470157

Are yu okay??

(1) (Reply)

Old Igbo Men And Black Half Shimi / Do You Think Biafra Does Exist? / Does Westernization Equate To Civilization?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.