Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,246 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

One Picture That Will Send Cold Down To Your Spine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Picture That Will Send Cold Down To Your Spine (1847 Views)

See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking / All Wizkid's 2017 International Awards In One Picture / See This Picture That Is Causing A Meltdown On Socia Media (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Picture That Will Send Cold Down To Your Spine by Teophilus96(m): 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
The wheels of life will one day stop running but we can't tell when it will.

Re: One Picture That Will Send Cold Down To Your Spine by Teophilus96(m): 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
So sad
Re: One Picture That Will Send Cold Down To Your Spine by sirteayeni: 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
Everone will die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Picture That Will Send Cold Down To Your Spine by kingphilip(m): 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
It's really saddening but such is really life and it's left for everyone to prepare for his or her departure because no one will live forever in this world

It is only our acts and actions that will count after we must have left

What will we be remembered for?? Is it for the betterment of our society or for the destruction of it??

Will you be worth people's tears or majority of people will celebrate your departure because of the ills you caused to the society..

THINK ABOUT YOUR END.. IT IS NEVER TO LATE TO MAKE AMENDS NOW

2 Likes

Re: One Picture That Will Send Cold Down To Your Spine by Teophilus96(m): 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
kingphilip:
It's really saddening but such is really life and it's left for everyone to prepare for his or her departure because no one will live forever in this world

It is only our acts and actions that will count after we must have left

What will we be remembered for?? Is it for the betterment of our society or for the destruction of it??

Will you be worth people's tears or majority of people will celebrate your departure because of the ills you caused to the society..

THINK ABOUT YOUR END.. IT IS NEVER TO LATE TO MAKE AMENDS NOW

True talk
Re: One Picture That Will Send Cold Down To Your Spine by Teophilus96(m): 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
sirteayeni:
Asin
What is this??

Its only a pics.The three arrow-pointed men are all late .
Re: One Picture That Will Send Cold Down To Your Spine by Teophilus96(m): 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
Sam loko,Muna and Dede one day
Re: One Picture That Will Send Cold Down To Your Spine by Teophilus96(m): 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
sirteayeni:
Everone will die

Only that we can't just tell when.
But I belief I'm walking past this road of life for once and if there is any good I should do I'd better do it now because I am not passing this road again.
Re: One Picture That Will Send Cold Down To Your Spine by Ahzyz(m): 12:07am On Jan 26, 2016
Abeg watin b the meaning of that title

Ndi nwe abali.
Re: One Picture That Will Send Cold Down To Your Spine by Teophilus96(m): 12:16am On Jan 26, 2016
Ahzyz:
Abeg watin b the meaning of that title

Ndi nwe abali.

Means people who owns the night
Re: One Picture That Will Send Cold Down To Your Spine by Ahzyz(m): 12:25am On Jan 26, 2016
Tank you bross
Teophilus96:

Means people who owns the night
Re: One Picture That Will Send Cold Down To Your Spine by Teophilus96(m): 12:34am On Jan 26, 2016
Ahzyz:
Tank you bross

One kind of a scary movie tho
Re: One Picture That Will Send Cold Down To Your Spine by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 26, 2016
It's sad... but there's no cold running down my spine. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photos : Woman Caught With Her Grandson Engaged In A Hot S*x Romp / Munachi Abii To Release S E X Video!!! / Checkout This Pictures From "King Of Photoshop" Adekunle Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.