Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

I Need Paypal Fund To Buy In Enugu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Paypal Fund To Buy In Enugu (1064 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee / Do You Need Paypal Funds Or Wanna Shop On Amazon At Better Rates.. Come In Here / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Paypal Fund To Buy In Enugu by Linzo(m): 12:10am On Jan 26, 2016
Hey friends, i need $104 paypal fund to buy preferably @ 220 per $. The seller should live in enugu, Awka or Abakiliki for easy and face-to-face transaction. Please its urgent someone should help me or if you're in another location you help me buy the stuff online and pay to you the naira equivalent
Re: I Need Paypal Fund To Buy In Enugu by etebefia: 6:36am On Jan 26, 2016
Linzo:
Hey friends, i need $104 paypal fund to buy preferably @ 220 per $. The seller should live in enugu, Awka or Abakiliki for easy and face-to-face transaction. Please its urgent someone should help.
i have payoneer fund.
Re: I Need Paypal Fund To Buy In Enugu by hyfr(m): 7:43am On Jan 26, 2016
etebefia:
i have payoneer fund, am in abakiliki
do u have $420? U will pay for a phone with it online,I'll send the equivalent to your naira account
Re: I Need Paypal Fund To Buy In Enugu by Linzo(m): 9:04am On Jan 26, 2016
etebefia:
i have payoneer fund, am in abakiliki
The transaction is strictly PayPal payment. So anybody with PayPal fund for online transaction should help a brother
Re: I Need Paypal Fund To Buy In Enugu by etebefia: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
hyfr:
do u have $420? U will pay for a phone with it online,I'll send the equivalent to your naira account
yes i have
Re: I Need Paypal Fund To Buy In Enugu by Linzo(m): 7:19am On Jan 27, 2016
Pls help ooo with PayPal fund @ N220
Re: I Need Paypal Fund To Buy In Enugu by Abidex35(m): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2016
pls I would urge everyone to do their due diligence before doing any transactions......if you people can't meet physically or have a person based in your respective cities represent you in such a transaction u may end up losing everything just because you were looking for the best exchange rate.

many have being scammed (including pros) and many will still be scammed.
#shine your eyes, don't get swindled

in case you don't know, PayPal and co, is the new 'product/service' generating income for scammers and Yahoo yahoo guys ...don't let them reap your sweats
Re: I Need Paypal Fund To Buy In Enugu by Linzo(m): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Abidex35:
pls I would urge everyone to do their due diligence before doing any transactions......if you people can't meet physically or have a person based in your respective cities represent you in such a transaction u may end up losing everything just because you were looking for the best exchange rate.

in case you don't know, PayPal and co, is the new 'product/service' generating income for scammers and Yahoo yahoo guys ...don't let them reap your sweats
Bro thank you, let everyone beware of scammers at this high rate FX exchange
Re: I Need Paypal Fund To Buy In Enugu by Linzo(m): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Abidex35:

Bro thank you, let everyone beware of scammers at this period of high rate FX exchange
Re: I Need Paypal Fund To Buy In Enugu by hyfr(m): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
etebefia:
yes i have
hello let's do business, gimme ur digit. Need the fund asap. Are u on whatsap
Re: I Need Paypal Fund To Buy In Enugu by etebefia: 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
quote author=hyfr post=42385531] hello let's do business, gimme ur digit. Need the fund asap. Are u on whatsap [/quote]
Re: I Need Paypal Fund To Buy In Enugu by hyfr(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2016
etebefia:
reach via call 07081402523
hello do u do whatsapp? Can't explain everything on phone, need it immediately
Re: I Need Paypal Fund To Buy In Enugu by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 28, 2016
I can help you with the PayPal fund but not at 220. Perhaps at 230 but....
Re: I Need Paypal Fund To Buy In Enugu by etebefia: 11:08am On Jan 28, 2016
hyfr:
Re: I Need Paypal Fund To Buy In Enugu by Linzo(m): 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
coolsix:
I can help you with the PayPal fund but not at 220. Perhaps at 230 but....
OK were do you stay and your contact so that we can taik, am interested
Re: I Need Paypal Fund To Buy In Enugu by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: I Need Paypal Fund To Buy In Enugu by Abidex35(m): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
Linzo:

Bro thank you, let everyone beware of scammers at this period of high rate FX exchange

You are welcome bro........seriously I don't just get the reason why someone could wake up and start thinking of duping people in order to make a living.

Nothing is wrong with Pure Wealth/hardwork/hustle.........Haaabaa!
Re: I Need Paypal Fund To Buy In Enugu by etebefia: 7:41am On Nov 07, 2019
hyfr:
Can you please delete my phone number from the quote? Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Heard Aba Tailors Are Awesome, Need One / Quality Palm Oil Needed / Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.