Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Hilarious Photo:- When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hilarious Photo:- When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (533 Views)

Young Lady Calls Out Custom Officer Who Dumped Her After Having His Share Of Her / Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) / Hilarious Photo: When A Prisoner Is Prettier Than The Beauty Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photo:- When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car by seeman(m): 12:13am On Jan 26, 2016

I don buy motor, Godwin!!!!
If GOD won kon wicked you,
Make the babe car come fine
pass your Own.. You’re in deep
mess.
Re: Hilarious Photo:- When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car by HARDDON: 12:15am On Jan 26, 2016
grin
Worra posh pose cheesy

Dumped Cos of a car? Wow!

I wudnt even Boda buying one so soon, I'd rather do everything to make Sure she watches me on dah new bae's TV riding on latest model fleet, one aint enuf
Re: Hilarious Photo:- When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car by wtfCode: 12:36am On Jan 26, 2016
lol
the guy carry vex pose
Re: Hilarious Photo:- When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car by emeraldknytt(m): 3:53am On Jan 26, 2016
madd pose grin this guy go dey follow jet li train o! Maka why now niqqa

(1) (Reply)

Train Crushes Woman To Death In Lagos / "Nigeria's Biggest Problem Is Not Bad Economy But Disunity" - Ben Murray Bruce / Nigerians To Boycott Banks On Tuesday March 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.