Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Toyin Aimakhu’s New Lover Exposed! Has She Been Cheating Before Separation? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu’s New Lover Exposed! Has She Been Cheating Before Separation? (2139 Views)

Wizkid May Have Found New Lover And His Fans Can't Keep Calm (Snapshots) / Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere / Adeniyi Johnson Flaunts New Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu’s New Lover Exposed! Has She Been Cheating Before Separation? by silverdam(m): 1:14am On Jan 26, 2016
Finally the truth has been revealed. This gist has been buzzing on instagram ever since another Yoruba actor, Azeez Ijaduade posted a video of actress Toyin Aimakhu in the company of her new lover, Seun Egbegbe popularly known as Egbegbe 1, he’s a CEO of Ebony Films production.

The Yoruba actor, posted the video with an eye popping caption:

“@egbegbe_1 and @aimakhutoyinfanpage love is everything, they share love together, happy for you guys, enjoy #seun Egbegbe and toyin Aimakhu God bless your union”

I’m sure you guys remembered Actress Toyin Aimakhu, who recently separated from her husband denied ever dating Seun Egbegbe. Well, i guess Toyin Aimakhu is the liar here, according to this video shared on instagram, you can hear Fuji artiste, Sule Alao Malaika calling Toyin Aimakhu the wife of Egbegbe, also said Toyin was spending Ebony’s money while she continued spraying Malaika with a bundle of money.

A screenshot from the video, Toyin and Egbegbe…

But one question on everybody’s lips is that, has Toyin been dating this Seun Egbegbe while she was still married to Adeniyi Johnson?

http://www.tosinsilverdam.com/toyin-aimakhus-new-lover-exposed-shes-been-cheating-on-her-husband-before-break-up-see-photo-video-proof/

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s New Lover Exposed! Has She Been Cheating Before Separation? by silverdam(m): 1:17am On Jan 26, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Seun, MissyB3, ijebabe

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s New Lover Exposed! Has She Been Cheating Before Separation? by rearone1: 1:46am On Jan 26, 2016
T
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s New Lover Exposed! Has She Been Cheating Before Separation? by Extom(m): 1:52am On Jan 26, 2016
If you must cheat, cheat with a guy who can spell properly!!! angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s New Lover Exposed! Has She Been Cheating Before Separation? by Segadem(m): 2:07am On Jan 26, 2016
Extom:
...and this one coming from a man?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s New Lover Exposed! Has She Been Cheating Before Separation? by theshaderoom: 3:08am On Jan 26, 2016
The seun just wants to let everyone know that they dated since she denied it that time

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s New Lover Exposed! Has She Been Cheating Before Separation? by Naavah(f): 7:29am On Jan 26, 2016
I feel she has a type.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s New Lover Exposed! Has She Been Cheating Before Separation? by dexonMart(m): 7:42am On Jan 26, 2016
lol
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s New Lover Exposed! Has She Been Cheating Before Separation? by Smellymouth: 7:47am On Jan 26, 2016
Lol
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s New Lover Exposed! Has She Been Cheating Before Separation? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2016
Extom:
you should think twice before commenting at times
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s New Lover Exposed! Has She Been Cheating Before Separation? by silverdam(m): 10:16am On Jan 26, 2016
Extom:
Which one is cheat with a guy that can spell correctly? We are talking about guy that is rich, you're talking about spellings. Girls follow money not spellings...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s New Lover Exposed! Has She Been Cheating Before Separation? by Extom(m): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
you should think twice before commenting at times
I'm not perturbed by her promiscuity, my problem is with the fact the guy doesn't know the difference between 'know' and 'no'. It's an insult to all male folks(where I belong). Whoever she's sleeping with, is her business. She's an adult.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s New Lover Exposed! Has She Been Cheating Before Separation? by cruzita(f): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
how e take concern me?trash should be left for LAWMA
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s New Lover Exposed! Has She Been Cheating Before Separation? by Extom(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
silverdam:
Which one is cheat with a guy that can spell correctly? We are talking about guy that is rich, you're talking about spellings. Girls follow money not spellings...
I can see that you're amongst the clan that showers mediocrity with impeccable adulation, and it's glaringly appalling.
Even if girls follow money, is that enough yardstick for one to be dense? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Pictured Training With Emmanuel Emenike(photos) / Jose Mourinho All Smiles As He Takes Man U Training For First Time(photos) / Is Jaden Smith Gay? And Is He Actually Wearing Women’s Clothes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.