Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) (37478 Views)

EFCC Seizes George Turnah's House At 2A9 CITEC Estate, Abuja(photos) / EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by mrphysics(m): 7:41am On Jan 26, 2016
Good: sell it. #wewantourmoneyback
Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by Inspectahdeck(m): 7:41am On Jan 26, 2016
For the general I say this

Behind every successful looter, there is a woman.

Women be frustrating their husband into looting
Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by Naomite(f): 7:41am On Jan 26, 2016
Am seeing a better future 4 the nigerian citizens. I still believe dat things well get better in due time.

#onelove9ja

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by gretblue: 7:42am On Jan 26, 2016
MrDavidson:

The Act that established EFCC gives it the power to confiscate property and assets pending the conclusion of investigation.
The guy does not deserve your attention.pls Bro ignore the wailer.Before it was witch hunting.Now their new song is has he been found guilty? Sometimes I wonder how much those supporting these looters are being paid to defend impunity like this.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by Intendy: 7:56am On Jan 26, 2016
efcc should just lodge some idp's in those houses.
this is just d beginning.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by oz4real83(m): 7:59am On Jan 26, 2016
banom:
Has he been found guilty ?
in developed societies,immediately u are indicted for stealing,all your accounts are frozen while your properties are seized even before being convicted in the court. Deziani's case is in example. It is to prevent thieves from using stolen funds to fight justice. Imagine saraki hiring over 20 SANs to defend himself in CCT. This act would have been prevented if his accounts and properties were frozen!!!
Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by Frank3n2(m): 8:35am On Jan 26, 2016
efilefun:
Your go borrow them money to buy green or blue paint? This simply shows you new to Nigeria politics, when ribadu was there as the head which color was used?
My dear, let them get a better seal.. Not using paint.
Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by tiwiex(m): 8:42am On Jan 26, 2016
FreeWorld23:
don't mind all these silly PDP members.

They are backing thieves cos the ball is in their court.
I pity their future generations if we watch our politicians milk us dry.

I still don't get why sealing them up solves the problem. People were evicted and rendered homelsss. The hotel was shut down. The assets are wasting. I think taking over the asset pending complete investigation is better. I know they are being too eager to convict which is worrisome. But this is Naija. Give the thieves an inch and u loose. See the case of Odiley. A court injunction bla.
Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 26, 2016
MrDavidson:

The Act that established EFCC gives it the power to confiscate property and assets pending the conclusion of investigation.

And also arrest before commencing investigation and disobey court orders?
Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 26, 2016
E
oz4real83:
in developed societies,immediately u are indicted for stealing,all your accounts are frozen while your properties are seized even before being convicted in the court. Deziani's case is in example. It is to prevent thieves from using stolen funds to fight justice. Imagine saraki hiring over 20 SANs to defend himself in CCT. This act would have been prevented if his accounts and properties were frozen!!!

And those your developed societies arrest people before commencing investigation? They also disobey court others? The turn blind eye to othe petitions of corruption like those against Amechi and Fashola?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by Pascal181: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2016
Ok
Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:52am On Jan 26, 2016
omenka:
Remember Aluu4? Who found them guilty
Why remind with pictures us of wounds difficult to heal
Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by Snoolv360(m): 9:01am On Jan 26, 2016
There's going to be judgement day for this corrupt people in power...for all you know some of the oportunist's parent cannot even afford a pair of sandals for them to wear to school ooo. They know how it feels to suffer in abject poverty and when they got to a good position they forgot they're going to account for all the atrocities they committed while in office...
Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by allthingsgood: 9:01am On Jan 26, 2016
See how they spend on luxury while the poor soldiers are slaughtered on the battle field!

May God punish Dasuki and those bastard army chiefs!
Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by coldcandy: 9:01am On Jan 26, 2016
the tenants should not be ejected please. it is not their fault. rather let them pay their rents to a dedicated account pending outcome of the court case
Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by efilefun(m): 9:04am On Jan 26, 2016
Frank3n2:
My dear, let them get a better seal.. Not using paint.
That's their signature and I believe that won't be changed
Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by Frank3n2(m): 9:11am On Jan 26, 2016
efilefun:
That's their signature and I believe that won't be changed
it a stupid and awkward signature and it can be changed over and over.. They are busy chasing the big details while the little details are ignored..
Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by jamace(m): 9:46am On Jan 26, 2016
sugarbelly:
See the full photos of these houses seized

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/01/efcc-takes-possession-of-dasukis.html

Money is good sha

But stolen money is dangerous to your health!
Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by wolewolsz(m): 11:08am On Jan 26, 2016
Soul of our departed soldiers at work...
Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by mfm04622: 11:56am On Jan 26, 2016
banom:

1) Nigerian law permit government to seize proceeds of crime WITHOUT conviction.

2) They are only protecting properties they hope to get after trial. Won't they look stupid If after conviction they found out the properties have been sold?
Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by lukxman(m): 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
banom:
Like ur conscience just found u?
Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by alaskido(m): 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
They will soon seal off Dasuki's fathers grave and Abubakar's mothers grave.
Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by Taiwotasungo: 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
omenka:

Please i beg you remove this picture, please learn how to use pictures publicly, you should remember these guys where murdered and they have families, they can also by mistake be on nairaland, what do you think will be the mood of the mother of one of these boys through out today if she get to see this picture of her son please remove the picture thanks
Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by micky2004: 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
dem dey even they do birthday with d stolen wealth when d poor masses are dying of hunger.and you say make dem no seize dem properties,awon ole buruku.
Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by Ghost01(m): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
Heard about an Army General in Kaduna who returned N3bn of stolen funds during Buhari's early days in office. Guess he knew better than these ones. No hiding place for the wicked!
Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by babafirst(m): 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
omenka:
Abegi don't whip up scandalous and ridiculous sentiments by comparing Aluu with this seizure.Aluu was carried out by an irate mob while buildings of these thieves are being seized by a government agency.And for Heavensake don't insult the gentle souls of the Aluu 4 by comparing them with the likes of Dasuki,Metuh and Falae.This comparism is horrible and lacks emotional intelligence.
Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by babafirst(m): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
jusRadical:
E

And those your developed societies arrest people before commencing investigation? They also disobey court others? The turn blind eye to othe petitions of corruption like those against Amechi and Fashola?
Perhaps you have not heard of preliminary investigation before arrest then full investigation.So even for a murder suspect we should wait for full investigation before arresting the culprit?This is ridiculous.And that Mr A should be let off because Mr B has not been arrested?Sometimes I start suspecting some of the looters are the ones making some of these comments under aliases.I hope their phones and computers are not being misused.
Re: EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos) by DonBenny77(m): 8:23am On Jan 27, 2016
omenka:

you r a fool, those were armed cultists caught in d act. the community chief did.
because thier parents r wealthy they r young n handsome u feel compassion for them
they made wrong choices n it haunted dem
wen men r sleepin u r parambulatin wit arms wat does dat make u

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan / N-Power Knowledge Multi-track Youth Empowerment Programme Approved By FEC / Sporadic Shooting As Policemen Invade Trade Fair Int’l Market In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.