Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

How Many Questions Do You Need To Answer To Pass JAMB CBT? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Many Questions Do You Need To Answer To Pass JAMB CBT? (359 Views)

Categories Of People That Won't Pass Jamb This Year / Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? / How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Questions Do You Need To Answer To Pass JAMB CBT? by disc20: 8:30am On Jan 26, 2016
I have very interesting tips for you.

How Many Questions Do You Need to Answer to Pass JAMB CBT?

I got this question from one of our candidates and I have decided to answer it in the form of post so that it will benefit every other students.

This is a very tricky question but we can get glimpse of the possible answer with the help of JAMB Marking Scheme.

Let's Try to Answer it...

FINISH READING HERE >>> http://mypastquestion.com/how-many-questions-do-you-need-to-answer-correctly-to-pass-jamb/
Re: How Many Questions Do You Need To Answer To Pass JAMB CBT? by SurefireAsoOke: 8:51am On Jan 26, 2016
U can answer all and stil fail.

(1) (Reply)

Clash Of Clans Gems Gold Elixir / Job Vacancy For Student Recruitment Coordinator / Sure Assistant!!! Score 250+ In Jamb Starting On 27th Of Febraury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.