Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Check out my latest blog post About Lassa fever Here! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Check out my latest blog post About Lassa fever Here! (558 Views)

Lassa Fever: 9 Die In Ondo, 36 Cases Recorded / Lassa Fever Kills Two In Asaba FMC / What To Know And How To Protect Yourself And Our Community From Lassa Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check out my latest blog post About Lassa fever Here! by Caspian22(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2016
First , the chickens brought bird flu, the bats brought Ebola and now the rats have started giving out Lassa fever.

Lassa fever has been in the mouths of all Nigerians and health experts around the world.
Evey Nigerian has been searching for prevention tips for Lassa fever.

The rate at which the disease is spreading is growing steadily, but the good thing is that prevention is in our hands.

First of all what is Lassa fever? Lassa fever is a viral hemorrhagic fever caused by the Lassa virus. Just like Ebola it is a zoonotic disease, which simply means you can contact it from animals.
Today I will be sharing you the 8 simple Lassa fever prevention tips every Nigerian must know.

A lot of prevention tips for Lassa fever has been circulating everywhere, they are all good themselves. But what makes my tips unique is that unlike others, they can easily relate to every Nigerian.

Please remember that they are general prevention tips for Lassa fever, but they are some that each and everyone of us should know as a Nigerian.
Do you want to know them? Let's find out together.

1. Reduce your visits to restaurants

READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE: http://www.youmustgethealthy.com/2016/01/lassa-fever-8-simple-prevention-tips.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Ruzu! Ruzu! Ruzu! / What Charity Organisations Help The Sick? / How Do I Tell Him That He Has Body Odour And Should Do Something About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.