Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite (40857 Views)

Bbnaija: Lolu Looks Like The Dude A Girl Will Give Pity Sex – OAP Gbemi Olateru / Gbemi Olateru Stuns In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photo) / Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi Celebrates ”Gbémisókè Shoes” At One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Mathematical(f): 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
edwife:
If you have ever played Mortal Combat then this is when it says Game Over.I thought Nigerian girls had bad mouth but these guys proved me wrong. grin grin

Thing is,our girls think it's okay to run their mouth and brothers should keep quiet because they are men BUT guess what some men don't give a hoot,they will drag you and your wig to the slaughterhouse and make sure they use your skin for suya. grin

Gbemi ndo, I am seriously praying for you. embarassed

Ah swear am not to judge ooo..but if by mortal kombat.. the guy brutality is not here.. Na confirm finishing

2 Likes

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by frisky2good(m): 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
Abeg who read am finish make he quote me with the summary.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by enigma2007(m): 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
UIA04:
This is proof money can't buy class
This is how you know Lagos fu... Ck boys they insult with single status, being ugly and if you are fine and rich they call you ashawo.
Yes gbemi was mean but these guys took it too far I pity their girlfriends/wives
Meanwhile why would you even allude to your grandfather's achievements instead of making a name for yourself (though they are known as party crashers)

Gbemi said they are social climbers and so he just stated his pedigree..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by dytbabe: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
Is it not this toolz they said she uses photoshop for her hips?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by enigma2007(m): 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
edwife:
If you have ever played Mortal Combat then this is when it says Game Over.I thought Nigerian girls had bad mouth but these guys proved me wrong. grin grin

Thing is,our girls think it's okay to run their mouth and brothers should keep quiet because they are men BUT guess what some men don't give a hoot,they will drag you and your wig to the slaughterhouse and make sure they use your skin for suya. grin

Gbemi ndo, I am seriously praying for you. embarassed

Mathematical:

Ah swear am not to judge ooo..but if by mortal kombat.. the guy brutality is not here.. Na confirm finishing

You two are very funny...hehehe...Serious finishing
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Kreamie(m): 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
Aint yall tiredofall these drama? Haba sad angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by ijebu2020: 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
UIA04:
This is how you know Lagos fu... Ck boys they insult with single status, being ugly and if you are fine and rich they call you ashawo.
Yes gbemi was mean but these guys took it too far I pity their girlfriends/wives
Meanwhile why would you even allude to your grandfather's achievements instead of making a name for yourself (though they are known as party crashers)

YOU KEEP SHUT URE SPEWING NONSENSE HERE..SO AFTER SHADING AT THE GUYS THEY SHLD KEEP QUIET RIGHT?? AND WHATS THE HECK IF THEY ALLUDE TO THEIR GRANDPARENST ACHIEVEMENT......YOU THINK EVERY1 IS UNLUCKY AND UNFROTUNATE LIKE YOU NOT TO COME FRM A PROMINENT BACKGROUND...AND YET URE NOT TRYING TO HELP YOURSELF ALSO RATHER U PREFER TO SPEND YOUR LIFE AND WHOLE DAY ON NAIRALAND AND INTERNET..WHEN MEN ARE MAKING MONEY........DD YOU NTO READ WHERE THE GUY SAID HE MADE HIS FIRST GOOD CASH FRM OIL AND GAS DEALS LEGALLY......URE A SICK PERSON PLSS

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by enigma2007(m): 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
ijebu2020:

YOU KEEP SHUT URE SPEWING NONSENSE HERE..SO AFTER SHADING AT THE GUYS THEY SHLD KEEP QUIET RIGHT?? AND WHATS THE HECK IF THEY ALLUDE TO THEIR GRANDPARENST ACHIEVEMENT......YOU THINK EVERY1 IS UNLUCKY AND UNFROTUNATE LIKE YOU NOT TO COME FRM A PROMINENT BACKGROUND...AND YET URE NOT TRYING TO HELP YOURSELF ALSO RATHER U PREFER TO SPEND YOUR LIFE AND WHOLE DAY ON NAIRALAND AND INTERNET..WHEN MEN ARE MAKING MONEY........DD YOU NTO READ WHERE THE GUY SAID HE MADE HIS FIRST GOOD CASH FRM OIL AND GAS DEALS LEGALLY......URE A SICK PERSON PLSS

Bros! You don take am too personal oo!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by iykedare(m): 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
nellaluv:
Na gbemi find trouble. Even if they gatecrash weddings, is it your wedding. Lookatew... No fuckmate, no sugar daddy, no boyfriend. You think being an OAP gives you the license to be running your mouth upandan. See finishing

Did I just see " no fuckmate" ..no sugar daddy...

Shame on the mother that produced you.

3 Likes

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by phineas: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
these guyz need help,

Severe low self esteem on display,No man should speak of a woman like this.

3 Likes

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Viviandoko73(f): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
I've known joro and he's brother for years.... There are really calm and nice but once you piss joro off... You see the other side.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by matthewmasha: 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
I think this is just a stunt to hype Toolz Wedding..... It is a new way Nigerian celebrities just discovered
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Shymm3x: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lmao.

I can't believe I went on instagram to read the posts. Shyte, I had to click likes on all the posts. grin

Darn!! This nyggah goes hard and he has swag - flee Yoruba nyggah. This is what you call "clap back" by nuking a sket and destroying her self-esteem.

Some Yoruba biitches just don't know how talk and every time they open their mouths, nothing comes out of it apart from idiocy. Erm, let me check: I've met two Ondo chics and they sure have bad breath. So this nyggah ain't lying - bad breath must be an Ondo girls thing. grin

Classic ether + take over - this nyggah goes hard. I can't lie, I'd pick up some punchlines. Monkeynization and 'Roman Imperialism' with a tint of Fake Superior Complex - bwahahahahahaha. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Wolfbrother(m): 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
For those who couldn't read it because it was too long , here is a summary

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by gigabyte13: 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
Abeg who no get work wey read all this nonsense make e pls summarize am for me, b4 l no wetin l go talk put for the matter.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by temmybuhnmy(f): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lol na wa ooooo
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by bigtt76(f): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
shocked Phewwwww! That was quite some bashing there tongue sorry for Gbemi shaaaaa ...not all battles are yours. Toolz was even like 'wow' dis babe don buy market ...when the first tweet came up grin anyway shaaa...looking forward to the follow-up
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Owobobrown(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
Sitex:
these guys came to a knife fight with bombs
in Shao khan voice flawless victory
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by macklef(m): 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
D guy finished my radio grafity duchess eh.

Chai. Thats hell of a well composed bicycle kick.

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by macklef(m): 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
Viviandoko73:
I've known joro and he's brother for years.... There are really calm and nice but once you piss joro off... You see the other side.
Who are dey? I think i deserve to know dem cos no one messes with my beatfm
Presenters n go scot freee, esp d ladies.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by misgab: 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
YORUBA'S WILL SAY 'AINISE'. joblessness una no go go find better thing to do than fighting over invites. 'how many youths have y pple groomed so far to be making money like you.seooow
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by ournaijablog(f): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
UIA04:
the idiot even said he made his first $500k at 23 through oil and gas, buhari needs to probe him grin who gave him license and if not for his acclaimed connection who knows him, Gbemi I know him I dont angry

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by cdaboss: 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
Negros getting petty
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Smellymouth: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
shocked
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Vek2015: 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
Who is Gbemi? The weak and lame guy has even made her more popular now embarassed
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by tjskii(f): 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
Choi these guys ave no chill at all, but I think they went too far, they should have just spanked her small not this all out bashing, I don't know them but if I did, my respect for them would have nosedived after this stunt...

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Realhommie(m): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
It's cool for women to throw shades, subtle or hard, but when dudes fire back without mincing words suddenly its "Wrong".. Guyz aren't supposed to fight bck? Personally i dn't like it when women talk too much so she probably got what she deserves, she got served, Lol. Though the brothers went hard, i mean so hard (Brutality+Fatality), but who blames them. SMH

6 Likes

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by tpiar: 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Vek2015:
Who is Gbemi? The weak and lame guy has even made her more popular now embarassed

I don't know why the Nigerian celebrity scene has decided to jump on a couple members of a very large family and present them as if they are the only ones there.

Anyway, my contribution to this topic is what I posted earlier.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by yetseyi(f): 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
Shymm3x:
Lmao.

I can't believe I went on instagram to read the posts. Shyte, I had to click likes on all the posts. grin

Darn!! This nyggah goes hard and he has swag - flee Yoruba nyggah. This is what you call "clap back" by nuking a sket and destroying her self-esteem.

Some Yoruba biitches just don't know how talk and every time they open their mouths, nothing comes out of it apart from idiocy. Erm, let me check: I've met two Ondo chics and they sure have bad breath. So this nyggah ain't lying - bad breath must be an Ondo girls thing. grin

Classic ether + take over - this nyggah goes hard. I can't lie, I'd pick up some punchlines. Monkeynization and 'Roman Imperialism' with a tint of Fake Superior Complex - bwahahahahahaha. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hii bro, happy new year

I just knew I would see you on this thread lool
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by sucess001(m): 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
this Dokun person...is he a guy or is she a girl?

if na guy u be and u dey talk plenty like dis with babe...you are a Denrele ooo!
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by tpiar: 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
sucess001:
this Dokun person...is he a guy or is she a girl?

if na guy u be and u dey talk plenty like dis with babe...you are a Denrele ooo!

I have never heard of him, not familiar with the name at all, but he was featured here:

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2014/11/psychologist-adejoro-olumofin-launches.html

Is Olumofin an Akoko name?
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by rhymz(m): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
Shymm3x:
Lmao.

This ode still has not grown up....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shares Stunning Pictures / Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set / Annie Idibia & Kaffy On The Runway With Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.