Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Multifunctional Potato Cutting Machine For Strips And Chips - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Multifunctional Potato Cutting Machine For Strips And Chips (1034 Views)

Multifunctional Potato Cutting Machine / Multifunctional Potato Cutting Machine / Multifunctional Cutting Machine For Potato Slices, Strips And Shreds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multifunctional Potato Cutting Machine For Strips And Chips by chipsmachine: 10:12am On Jan 26, 2016
Potato cutting machine is used for cutting potatoes, sweet potatoes and other root vegetables into strips, chips and crinkle type. You can cut the shapes you want by installing the relative blades. The thickness of the strips and chips can be adjusted freely by increasing or decreasing the spacers of the knives. The strips and chips are smooth and uniform with no breakage.

[email]potatochipsmachinery@gmail.com[/email]
Re: Multifunctional Potato Cutting Machine For Strips And Chips by agricexport(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
what is the price? my whatsapp 08056927156. we also have Ginger and cassava chips available in large quantity
Re: Multifunctional Potato Cutting Machine For Strips And Chips by eseleborjpyaho: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
SIR

SEND PRICE AND TERMS of the potatoes cutting machine TO ME at eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Multifunctional Potato Cutting Machine For Strips And Chips by chipsmachine: 4:03am On Jan 28, 2016
agricexport:
what is the price? my whatsapp 08056927156. we also have Ginger and cassava chips available in large quantity

Sir, thanks for your message about our potato cutting machine, and i have forwarded your request to our sales Ellie whose email is ellie@allancemachinery.com. She will contact you asap to help you. smiley
Re: Multifunctional Potato Cutting Machine For Strips And Chips by chipsmachine: 4:04am On Jan 28, 2016
eseleborjpyaho:
SIR

SEND PRICE AND TERMS of the potatoes cutting machine TO ME at eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk

Sir, thanks for your message about our potato cutting machine, and i have forwarded your request to our sales Ellie whose email is ellie@allancemachinery.com. She will contact you asap to help you. smiley
Re: Multifunctional Potato Cutting Machine For Strips And Chips by bolayei: 5:23am On Jan 28, 2016
How much does it cost?
Re: Multifunctional Potato Cutting Machine For Strips And Chips by chipsmachine: 8:34am On Jan 29, 2016
bolayei:
How much does it cost?

Thanks for your message about our potato cutting machine, and could you please leave your email here? so our sales can send you detail information about this machine, including the price.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anyone Rearing Rabbits In Ijebu-ode?. / Grasscutter Family Killed By Slasher / One Of The Kastina High Breed Goat Is Seriously Ill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.