Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

We've Brought CWM And Root To Gionee Pioneer P5W - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / We've Brought CWM And Root To Gionee Pioneer P5W (707 Views)

In Response To Gionee Phones with 4G LTE / We've Brought CWM And Root To Infinix Hot 2 X510 LTE / We've Brought CWM And Root To Gionee Elife S Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We've Brought CWM And Root To Gionee Pioneer P5W by hovatek: 10:31am On Jan 26, 2016
We've dropped the rooting guide at our Blog

Re: We've Brought CWM And Root To Gionee Pioneer P5W by samhay: 12:30am On Jan 31, 2016
post=42335175:
We've dropped the rooting guide at our Blog

Plz i used Vivk Mate 7+ and avin been trying to root it no solution. Plz help
Re: We've Brought CWM And Root To Gionee Pioneer P5W by Nobody: 11:24am On May 07, 2016
Bro please help

I want to flash a customrom on my gionee m5 mini. I need to backup the stockrom first incase...

I have watched many of you tutorial videos on YouTube....
My problem is with the mtkdroid tools. I have the latest v2.5.3 installed on my windows 8.1. I also have installed pdanet, and other drivers needed. My phones storage can be on the PC....

THE PROBLEM IS THAT, THE MTKDROID TOOLS CAN'T detect my phone.

(1) (Reply)

New Bluetooth Update Allows For Direct Internet Access For Iot / Abeg Who Done Use Oukitel K6000 / How My Data Disappeared, Nigerians Are Thief, Heartless And Insincere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.