Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,610 members, 7,865,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa (22279 Views)

EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) / EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 27, 2016
bokohalal:

I hope wailers know that Borno State is APC controlled.
Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by tunatrezy(m): 11:27am On Jan 27, 2016
kITATITA:
EFCC will win the award as Government Agency of the year. I wonder where the personnel borrowed the energy and time committed to the anti-corruption fight. What happened to the hitherto cry of the agency being starved of funds to pay litigators and finance investigations.

Imagine the country and the government if EFCC is corrupt
Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by Ibejiaku(m): 11:27am On Jan 27, 2016
How long this film go last
Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by kaffybabz(m): 11:27am On Jan 27, 2016
nawa ooo
Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by lankieman: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2016
May dem visit Lagos and Delta State where we have some of the richest lawmakers in the world.
Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by lankieman: 11:29am On Jan 27, 2016
May dem visit Lagos and Delta State where we have some of the richest lawmakers in the world. sadni
Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by Realhommie(m): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2016
I think the EFCC shld be commended, they seem reinvigorated, so much zeal n will this dayz. Suddenly they've awaken to their responsibilities, and this was same agency which was almost dormant during the past administration. Speak of the effect of a firm leader, #SaiBaba. Magu also on point. Wailers food don ready

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by sapientia(m): 11:35am On Jan 27, 2016
Wrong Wrong Wrong..

Ssealing a hallowed chamber?

This is an attack on the voice of the people

So the Hon members dont have houses where they can be arrested..
To think that people can actually support this impunity is heartbreaking

This corruption fight has made people to forget the democratic ways of doing things
Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by Realhommie(m): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2016
lankieman:
May dem visit Lagos and Delta State where we have some of the richest lawmakers in the world.
You are on point... Infact ehn, Delta state own worse. Been waiting, praying, hoping for God to just rmbr us here n liberate us Oooooooooooo
Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by sicily4u: 11:37am On Jan 27, 2016
Ibejiaku:
How long this film go last

Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by Utchman1: 11:39am On Jan 27, 2016
Stealing is now corruption.
Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by chiedu7: 11:41am On Jan 27, 2016
[size=13pt]Cheap propaganda

na house of assembly steal or the members?
[/size]
Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by sicily4u: 11:44am On Jan 27, 2016
chiedu7:
[size=13pt]Cheap propaganda

na house of assembly steal or the members?
[/size]

both of them
Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by jetage1(m): 11:46am On Jan 27, 2016
But what powers have EFCC to seal up a legislative house? Op dis ur post e get as e be o
Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by feedthenation(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2016
But it's just so amazing that EFCC is now the most active government agency since MAy 2015, what really happened to EFCC for 6 years under the presidency of GEJ apart from intimidating low-level financial crimes?
Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by kachnov(m): 11:57am On Jan 27, 2016
The stolen funds from Nigeria is enough to start another country .
Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by ajebuter(f): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Why are they fleeing?

APC isn't the party of 'saints' and 'holy' ones anymore?

Shiit is real..
Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by bigtt76(f): 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hahaha ....see people wen suppose de make law for people to obey de run from am grin
Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by lankieman: 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Realhommie:
You are on point... Infact ehn, Delta state own worse. Been waiting, praying, hoping for God to just rmbr us here n liberate us Oooooooooooo

My brother I tire for this country, everything na federal government while the state Governors dey use propaganda dey cover their looting.
Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by holaralph(m): 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
kennygee:
Headlines these days are all about Billions.
. Na so we see am ooooo lolzzzz
Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by IamThrive(m): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
The corruption fight is highly appreciated.

I know that the gallant fight is not witch-hunting as the guilty may see. One thing I know is that corrupt Nigerians are being made to face the wrath of the law.
Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by holaralph(m): 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
sapientia:
Wrong Wrong Wrong..

Ssealing a hallowed chamber?

This is an attack on the voice of the people

So the Hon members dont have houses where they can be arrested..
To think that people can actually support this impunity is heartbreaking

This corruption fight has made people to forget the democratic ways of doing things
. Nna don start again with your democracy way of things..... When they are stealing did they follow democracy way or apply rule of law to steal abi
Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by Realhommie(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
lankieman:

My brother I tire for this country, everything na federal government while the state Governors dey use propaganda dey cover their looting.
I'm telling you... The reason isn't far fetched though. How many agencies do we hv to fight this? Just the EFCC and ICPC, their hands are tied... It's not enough, we need more. Also coupled with the corrupt judiciary that would make a case drag on for years, twisting and misinterpreting the law n constitution, Lol. God help us
Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by lankieman: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Realhommie:
I'm telling you... The reason isn't far fetched though. How many agencies do we hv to fight this? Just the EFCC and ICPC, their hands are tied... It's not enough, we need more. Also coupled with the corrupt judiciary that would make a case drag on for years, twisting and misinterpreting the law n constitution, Lol. God help us

U see we need to change our mentality, like Rotimi Ameachi said " we steal because you people don't stone us"...my brother the looters are bn celebrated in our society and we buy into all this ethnicity and religious sentiments..Infact I sorry for the coming generations.
Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by eagleeye2: 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
willywasco:
N600Bn Probe:EFCC seals Borno House of Assembly, as Hon members take to their heels. , APC Chairman Ali Dalori under House Arrest, Commissioners go under as Gov Shettima rushes back to Maiduguri from his hideout in Abuja.

More on
http://jobhunt24.com/nationaltrailonline.com.ng/2016/01/26/breaking-efcc-seals-borno-house-of-assembly-as-hon-members-take-to-their-heels/

First Published on National Trail Newspaper A weekly Paper
The bolded is very funny to anyone who has Tyne spirit of discernment.
Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by Realhommie(m): 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
lankieman:

U see we need to change our mentality, like Rotimi Ameachi said " we steal because you people don't stone us"...my brother the looters are bn celebrated in our society and we buy into all this ethnicity and religious sentiments..Infact I sorry for the coming generations.
You are right... Yet them go mete jungle justice to ordinary criminals oooooo and the big looters are celebrated... Imagine, someone like James Ibori still being celebrated by some pple as the best thing to hv ever happened to Delta State. And i wonder, whr has our sanctity gone? #SMH
Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by lankieman: 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
Realhommie:
You are right... Yet them go mete jungle justice to ordinary criminals oooooo and the big looters are celebrated... Imagine, someone like James Ibori still being celebrated by some pple as the best thing to hv ever happened to Delta State. And i wonder, whr has our sanctity gone? #SMH
It's a pity, I could recall the day I was questioning the attitude of one of our dis-honorable member from my constituency, could u believe that youths like me that I believe I was speaking their minds start's calling me names... That u no dey shame no be your mate, Bad belle, idiot my brother I weep for my country.
Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by Realhommie(m): 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
lankieman:

It's a pity, I could recall the day I was questioning the attitude of one of our dis-honorable member from my constituency, could u believe that youths like me that I believe I was speaking their minds start's calling me names... That u no dey shame no be your mate, Bad belle, idiot my brother I weep for my country.
Hahahahahahahahaha... Very funny but that's present terms reality for you.. It has gone way beyond corruption, there's a dearth in our morals and basically we lose our conscience therefore unable to discern that which is evil from good. That's what breeds corruption. It has so infested our land now ehn that only God in his infinite mercy can get us out eventhough we need to act our parts. It is well my brother, we can't but keep hoping for a better tomorrow.
Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by lakizmet(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
I jus imagine does Mallam,running wit dia agbada n baban Riga.wit caps flying.ego funny die
Re: EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa by lankieman: 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Realhommie:
Hahahahahahahahaha... Very funny but that's present terms reality for you.. It has gone way beyond corruption, there's a dearth in our morals and basically we lose our conscience therefore unable to discern that which is evil from good. That's what breeds corruption. It has so infested our land now ehn that only God in his infinite mercy can get us out eventhough we need to act our parts. It is well my brother, we can't but keep hoping for a better tomorrow.
It's so pathetic that our religious bodies are in the forefront of these menace called corruption with impunity.. I cry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdumumuni Jubril Must Go – Reps / Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days / FG Investigating 'Turkish Support For Boko Haram' - Defence Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.