Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

See The Lady Who Has Slept With All The Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Lady Who Has Slept With All The Nigerian Celebrities (3394 Views)

Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Lady Who Has Slept With All The Nigerian Celebrities by Amiloaded: 11:23am On Jan 26, 2016
I've likewise been droning that Wizkid's hot dick is gone around more than a hot potato and we will soon catch wind of him impregnating some irregular THOT and Tania ought to quit enduring a con artist and need better for herself. I figure I was spot on that one also and the day has come sooner than anticipated.

As Annie Idibia and Lola Omotayo (infant mom turned wife team) will be advising Tania to stick around, Naijagistlive thinks Tania ought to pull a Karrueche, utilize the distinction from dating him and push ahead. Wiz"KID" will never be Wiz"MAN".

In the event that Wizkid even regarded Tania one ounce, he wouldn't give these other ladies take sneak pictures of him in bed, a chance to post him on their snapchats and IG's or take after each young lady he is laying down with transparently. In any event #oyadab to conceal your face o when a young lady hauls out her telephone. He didn't mind enough to strap up when bamboozling! Is Wizkid a bonehead laying down with these dreadful young ladies without condom?

So this @bluediamond224 has been amped up for her 5 mins of popularity and tolerating supporters yet keeping her page bolted and legs open.

Crunch the numbers. She laid down with Wizkid amid OTC in May a year ago when he had a show in Houston, precisely nine months up to now in the event that you figure from dates of her/his additional pictures and recordings.

The main issue is, she was additionally with Davido and Kcee around the same time. WIZKID DO A DNA TEST, these cultivators be for errybody and hoping to trap anyone.

Other DM's expressed this is not her first time getting pregnant and sticking it one somebody. She is simply seeking it is Wizkid's after a payout.

Obviously, the angel has been gave before a role as a full time groupie. She is constantly out each night searching for superstars to go home with.   If you see her page, it is all recordings of famous people at clubs from a separation, labeling distinctive celebs for consideration who aren't tailing her back. I figure Wizkid is the main absurd kid who let this eager thirst trap THOT approach.

It is very evident when a young lady is laying down with a gentleman. Like I said in regards to Ejiro, Maima's 'olympus has fallen' promo for a melody and Flavor's angels, young ladies dependably advance the folks collection

Source: http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/01/wow-see-lady-who-has-slept-with-almost.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala

Re: See The Lady Who Has Slept With All The Nigerian Celebrities by Funjosh(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Congratulations to Her, more oil to her pussie lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See The Lady Who Has Slept With All The Nigerian Celebrities by optional1(f): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lol
Re: See The Lady Who Has Slept With All The Nigerian Celebrities by Davidovinci(m): 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
Tania is not complaining...She loves the role of "Main chick" as long as wizkid keeps up with the monthly check.She ain't gonna say zip.

Bringing karrueche into this convo is ludicrous.She ain't no role model FFS! chris cheated on her sorry a§§ a million and one time(s);b!tch couldn't do\say nada...she only broke things off 'cos of media pressure and close ratchet hoes she calls friends.....
Re: See The Lady Who Has Slept With All The Nigerian Celebrities by gemale(m): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
Wallahi whizkid na babanla slowpoke. Common G circle wey brokeass lyk me fit close eye buy na im e no fit use. D hiv/std wey go catch am if im continue lyk dis still dey 1 side dey bag PhD. 9ja male celebrities & their stupidity ehn... E dey directly proportional 2 their level of achievement.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Is This Fashion Or Madness? See What A Lawyer Wore To A Dinner Night / Hush Puppi Expensive Lifestyle In Santorini(photo,video) / Salt Bae Gives Hushpuppi VIP Treatment. Serves His Steak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.