Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,348 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

And He Shall Be Named...judas - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / And He Shall Be Named...judas (381 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me / And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... / Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And He Shall Be Named...judas by TyLegal: 11:36am On Jan 26, 2016
A colleague had a baby recently and even though I planned attending the naming ceremony, I was unable to. I later asked someone else who attended what the baby’s name is and she said ‘Judas’. Say what?! Judas ke? Why, oh why, will a parent name his/her child Judas?

I am yet to verify the authenticity of that but it got me thinking…can any parent really name his/her child Judas? Even without bothering to know the meaning of Judas, we all know what Judas did in the bible and how the name is synonymous to betrayal.

Take for instance, you had to do business with someone and you learn that the person’s name is Judas. I can bet that you will hesitate before plunging into that business (that’s if you still go ahead to do business with the person anyway).

It just goes to show how important a name is and the effect it can have on the bearer of the name. I’ve also heard of a baby who was named #Hashtag…yes, you read right.

So, what ‘unique’ name have you heard before? Or do you have a unique name? [url][/url]www.tylegal.com

(1) (Reply)

Wonderful Home / You Want To Be A Job-ready Mobile App Developer? / Anyone Can Make A Trim Piece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.