Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Where Does The World Monies Go? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Does The World Monies Go? (816 Views)

What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? / Cyber-attacks: ‘N150bn Depositors’ Monies At Risk’ / Court Grants Interim Order Of Forfeiture Of Monies In Accounts Without BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Does The World Monies Go? by Abylyty(m): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2016
Hello everyone. There are some things that just leave me startled and confused whenever I hear about them. so today, its about the business world and I just need to get a clearer explanation or view on this subject.

WORLD ECONOMIC CRACKDOWN

Whenever I'm listening to business news and I hear that the world is sliding into economic crisis, global meltdown, or there is shortage of money in the world system I just get confused all together. I understand how a country can loose money to other countries. But how in heavens name does the world loose money?

Whenever I try to ponder on this subject, I ask myself these sets of unanswered questions.

1) Aliens
Do aliens come from outer space to steal our monies, there by causing shortage of money in the world?

2)God
Does God sometime think we have so sinned and decides to reprimand us by sending angels to clear monies from IMF?

3)PEOPLE
Honestly when I was much younger, I thought that people continually stash moneys underground more like hoarding money, there by causing shortage.

I can go on and on asking these questions, but the more I ask myself, the more stupid the answers get.

Pls I need accurate explanations from versatile and business savvy minds. Thanks a lot.

MOD *winking at you*
Re: Where Does The World Monies Go? by teemy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
e.g if china was to continue its one family one child policy by the time the parents are dead the grown up child would apart from his own savings inherit and so own about three times his/her original worth. the reverse would be for population blowout
Re: Where Does The World Monies Go? by teemy(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
apart from agric ground resources are limited and once depleted poverty sets in. it those days king david would send joab to wipe out a tribe and the loot acquired for his own nation. these days it is subtly done with smiles and bribes and blackmail.
Re: Where Does The World Monies Go? by teemy(m): 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
so unless a global catastrophy like a world war or incurable plague wipes out large numbers places with large population would self implode and on till the day seven women(continents mine) would hold onto a man and say let us just bear your name. LOL
Re: Where Does The World Monies Go? by Abylyty(m): 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
teemy:
apart from agric ground resources are limited and once depleted poverty sets in. it those days king david would send joab to wipe out a tribe and the loot acquired for his own nation. these days it is subtly done with smiles and bribes and blackmail.

teemy:
e.g if china was to continue its one family one child policy by the time the parents are dead the grown up child would apart from his own savings inherit and so own about three times his/her original worth. the reverse would be for population blowout

teemy:
so unless a global catastrophy like a world war or incurable plague wipes out large numbers places with large population would self implode and on till the day seven women(continents mine) would hold onto a man and say let us just bear your name. LOL

Your post don't quite give me the explanation I need bro.
Re: Where Does The World Monies Go? by teemy(m): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
Abylyty:

Your post don't quite give me the explanation I need bro.
My analogy is to give proof that we are getting more and more on the planet while the raw resources made available to man are limited. Per unit head we are getting poorer. not to mention fire and other forms of destruction that would not assets be recovered.
Re: Where Does The World Monies Go? by teemy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
I could also add. Take an area crying of recession, wipe out 80% of the population (hypothetically). Problem solved as the remainder all become rich. You can see the initial problem was overpopulation.

I hope that has answered your question
Re: Where Does The World Monies Go? by teemy(m): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
A lot of things we use(consume) do not come back and with many refuge hills it is obvious we have not considered making recycling an hobby and these wastages do not make its way back to the valuables table. The fuel we use daily. the wheat that becomes bread, the grocery nylon, the tress for paper and so on but rather we destroy more with forest fires, oil spillage and other anti-ecological practices which keep on reducing the earth's worth. Have I mentioned nuclear matter and its effect on global warming?

The earth itself is getting poorer and so are its people. Once the savanna ruminants reduce, lions and their cubs will starve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Does The World Monies Go? by teamendowed: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bros abylyty I sight you oo

(1) (Reply)

Did You Recieve Interest On Your Savings Account Last Month? / Good News For Importers As CBN, China’s ICBC, Agree On Yuan Transactions / Nowbulksms SMS Marketing Tips: How To Use Bulk SMS To Grow Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.